Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? (6076 Views)

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..Hian!
Wetin be hian
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Wetin be hian
Na...igbo exclamation....i tot u re igbo
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
I never pee in the open so I don't know undecided
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Sorry naaa it wasn't for you. was only saying.
cool
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Na...igbo exclamation....i tot u re igbo
Okay why you dey exclaim hiann?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by izsmike: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

open my leg wide then shift my pant one side with one hand and do the needful.
this quote got me thinking tho
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Sanguine(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol. This OP and his rather hilarious threads.
Hian, tufia kwa! I can never unirate by the roadside! I'd rather look for a nearby eatery, bank or somewhere...or better still, hold it till I get home....
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Okay why you dey exclaim hiann?
Lol...because of wetin u talk
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
pinkiepetite:
one practically shook his stuff very well for me to see while he pee. I guess he wanted me to see ow huge it was or so......
something like that happened to me.I was travelling from Kaduna to Kwara state.I had been sitting in the bus for 7 hours (we passed through Niger state). immediately d driver stopped to check out d tire that was about to burst,I freed the damn genita|¡a.some ladies were passing/viewing but I didnt care.I needed fresh air plus my bladder was extra full.the girls were just looking and I continued with my thing.me wey be say hunger plus stress don wan kill me shey na me go dey wonder wetin some girls wey I no go see again dey think!
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
izsmike:
this quote got me thinking tho
Keep thinking.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sanguine:
Hian, tufia kwa! I can never unirate by the roadside! I'd rather look for a nearby eatery, bank or somewhere...or better still, hold it till I get home....
I don't expect you to pee by d roadside now

We do that cos we've got pipe grin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Rapsainot(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
werriz adepiero cry
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by adepiero: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Rapsainot:
werriz adepiero cry
Sir!!! sorry, I was held by malaria and NEPA sad
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Tonydeeb(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Kimmo:

Maybe the female toilet is occupied at the time.

Like seriously? Naso the tin hold u reach?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 29, 2014
If u wna see shameless peeings, goto Onitsha. Dt mighty gutter close to head bridge. Na so u go see di.cks of all sizes. They go jx carry d whole package come out embarassed Onitsha guys sha cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Sanguine(f): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don't expect you to pee by d roadside now

We do that cos we've got pipe grin

because you've got ''pipe'', you think it's decent? Smh!
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
if ur pee na multi color............u must shy na
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2014
I bleeped every gal dat saw my dick
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Missmossy:

Lollz grin I really can't. Too shy for that.

Story for the gods...action speaks louder than wordsb
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Missmossy:

Hehehe true I may stare but not for long will look away grin

Why do some guys pee in just anywhere?

Missmossy....pee never whole u b4...u for no de ask this question...pray u done xperience it...it's sweet and sour @ the same
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2014
pinkiepetite:
abegi! na u neva see womanhood bfor?

What is womanhood dear?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Any street the thing hold me.

I go look for better corner open my leg wide then shift my pant one side with one hand and do the needful.

Aunty...my street get many better corners that u'll like...email me anyday u will come around so I can prepare and w8 for u ma.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Sanguine:

E never whole u b4!
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Sanguine(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

E never whole u b4!

Yeah you're right. And that's because I never allow it to ''whole'' me.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sanguine:

Yeah you're right. And that's because I never allow it to ''whole'' me.

It doesn't even need ur consent to do that...don't worry d day it will happen...u will understand better and talk from xpeErience nxt time!
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by blakky97(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
[ ;Dquote author=Ilovenigeria post=28419782]I went to a hair salon to braid my hair, when I felt the urge to pee they directed me to their backyard and luckily for me there was no one there.

I rushed and pulled down my trouser, was doing my thing when three boys came out from no where. I don't know if to continue or stop, my nyash was already hanging out in the open.....

When I gathered liver to continue... my pee started going different directions.

I was embarrassed. .....grin[/quote]
Hahahahahahaha
Would have been worse if they knew you.
And maybe stood there trying to talk with you.
What if they were secondary school boys even.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by blakky97(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
[ ;Dquote author=Ilovenigeria post=28419782]I went to a hair salon to braid my hair, when I felt the urge to pee they directed me to their backyard and luckily for me there was no one there.

I rushed and pulled down my trouser, was doing my thing when three boys came out from no where. I don't know if to continue or stop, my nyash was already hanging out in the open.....

When I gathered liver to continue... my pee started going different directions.

I was embarrassed. .....[/quote]
Hahahahahahaha
Would have been worse if they knew you.
And maybe stood there trying to talk with you.
What if they were secondary school boys even.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Sanguine(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

It doesn't even need ur consent to do that...don't worry d day it will happen...u will understand better and talk from xpeErience nxt time!

Smh. This one na prophesy abi wetin? Well, it will never happen. Atleast not in this lifetime...
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

Aunty...my street get many better corners that u'll like...email me anyday u will come around so I can prepare and w8 for u ma.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by stanconnect(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

No wahala

Thank u aunty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Sex: Reverend Fathers Impregnated 30 Nuns In Malawi (photos) / Penis Enlargement Experiment / Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.