Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? (6077 Views)

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chimerase2: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
i dnt piss and tell undecided
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by 1one: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Smartini:
Lol! Reminds me of an awkward moment I had back then. I had been holding the pee for close to three hours when I finally alighted from the bus. I was sweating profusely! grin

On turning around a corner, I stood to pee in front of a gutter. Is was a cool evening, the breeze was softly lashing my face... Finally! I was about letting the hot urine out, and the next thing I heard was giggles from a group of chicks that just passed me by and were about entering the house I was peeing in front of. Choi! Piss wey be wan rush comot before find one corner for my body hide...embarassed

I had to hold the urine till I got home, as it was too shy to come out again...once bitten, twice shy

Chaiii.. gringrin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Thats my boi grin
Lol...abi...i pity who i'd start with.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by 1one: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
To be sincere... I don't pee by the road side, the only very few times it has happened was during a road trip/NYSC... Imagine traveling from Lagos to Jigawa.. By road... Ahhh I dropped all the Swag inside the bus and went to look for where to pee.. The way I was entering inside inside the bush ehn you would think I wanted to go plant cassava. gringrin.. Just for ordinary pee. gringrin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mehn tosyne2much we are really hyping these ladies oh
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by nickz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
i only urinate in the toilet.......no matter how tense the urge is i wait
perfected the skill in secondary schoolgrin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
1one:
To be sincere... I don't pee by the road side, the only very few times it has happened was during a road trip/NYSC... Imagine traveling from Lagos to Jigawa.. By road... Ahhh I dropped all the Swag inside the bus and went to look for where to pee.. The way I was entering inside inside the bush ehn you would think I wanted to go plant cassava. gringrin.. Just for ordinary pee. gringrin
What were you trying to hide?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by 1one: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

What were you trying to hide?

That Thing.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by englishmart(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I went to a hair salon to braid my hair, when I felt the urge to pee they directed me to their backyard and luckily for me there was no one there.

I rushed and pulled down my trouser, was doing my thing when three boys came out from no where. I don't know if to continue or stop, my nyash was already hanging out in the open.....

When I gathered liver to continue... my pee started going different directions.

I was embarrassed. .....grin
they must have regretted seeing your nyash undecided

Since your pee could go different directions, that means it's either there are different holes, or the only available hole is too wide...........

The truth is ugly
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:

Since your pee could go different directions, that means there are different holes......
I thought as much. I will check the holes out.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by rioemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:

Since your pee could go different directions, that means it's either there are different holes, or the only available hole is too wide...........

The truth is ugly
Guy,why evulz na
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Mehn tosyne2much we are really hyping these ladies oh
haha noooo noooow... Are you anticipating female bashing thread ? Tell me oooo
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Evina:

Well, keeping mute doesn't really solve anything. Just that there are more dignifying ways of handling such situations. wink

Nuff said smiley

Back to topic.

Thnk you jawe
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Missmossy(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hahahaha funny thread grin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahahaha funny thread grin

I know you will fix your eyes on a dude when he's pee-ing tongue
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Missmossy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

I know you will fix your eyes on a dude when he's pee-ing tongue
Lollz grin I really can't. Too shy for that.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Medunah:
I usually act like ion see them but that shii is becoming annoying, guys will pee anywhere they like

Assuming I'm the one pee-ing, you don't need to act as if you did not see me wink
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
haha noooo noooow... Are you anticipating female bashing thread ? Tell me oooo
Lol...make we pity them small
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:

Waaaaaaaat !!! Are you tryna tell me that seeing manhood makes you shy ? wink
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:

Lol..pretend pretend
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Missmossy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Waaaaaaaat !!! Are you tryna tell me that seeing manhood makes you shy ? wink
Hmm lipsrsealed Don't misunderstand me, I never said anything grin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Missmossy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..pretend pretend
Aint pretending joor, I just like minding my business grin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:

Hmm lipsrsealed Don't misunderstand me, I never said anything grin

I for fear
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Medunah: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Assuming I'm the one pee-ing, you don't need to act as if you did not see me wink
i will keep that in mind but bae u shouldnt be peeing in public places, keep Naija clean and odourless tongue.

Its only wen i wanna embarass the guy i stare
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Missmossy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

I for fear
Naughty you sad
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:

Aint pretending joor, I just like minding my business grin
Lol.its nt gud jor...sometimes mind other peoples buisness...
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Medunah:

i will keep that in mind but bae u shouldnt be peeing in public places, keep Naija clean and odourless tongue.

Its only wen i wanna embarass the guy i stare

As a student, peeing in public places in evitable wink
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:

Naughty you sad

Since the birth of Jesus Christ, ladies have been stylishly starting at a guy peeing but act like " I don't see". grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by ireneony(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
if this thread make front page eh that means the mods are something else
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Missmossy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Since the birth of Jesus Christ, ladies have been stylishly starting at a guy pee but act like " I don't see". grin
Hehehe true I may stare but not for long will look away grin

Why do some guys pee in just anywhere?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
if this thread make front page eh that means the mods are something else
This is not a lame way to crave for attention wink
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by izsmike: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

What don't you understand?
do u also pee on the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.