Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? (2611 Views)

Advice!!! About To Quit A 5 Years Courtship. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nlders is it possible or my friend just dey bobo me that no sex btween her and the guy she dated for eight years.Can anyone here involve in that long term(eight years) relationship without sex and break up with the lady/guy just like that?I dont know why people involve in a long term relationship and at the end they broke when it allmost time for them to get marry.#i hate long term relationship!!
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
For me it's not possible. Them carry my kini give dry cleaner ni and moreover why courtship go last that long

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Very possible, but why would someone be courting for that long?
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
eights years I did be a rev father then
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
yes

d guy is a gay or impotent

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
yes
how is it possible,expantiate more on why you said yes.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Howmon: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
it's possible. I am a living witness.

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by simplemach(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
My dear, its veeeeee.............ry possible. Infact, i'm into one now and its almost 2yrs now, no congo shinning, not even once and the babe is claiming to have her mind made up. If not for the fact that i've an alternative that helps out in the case of *conji* na so i for just dey o. But that babe is my official girlfriend o, i even hope to marry and that is why i'm enduring all these while and i hope to continue until when the Grace of God leads me.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
simplemach:
My dear, its veeeeee.............ry possible. Infact, i'm into one now and its almost 2yrs now, no congo shinning, not even once and the babe is claiming to have her mind made up. If not for the fact that i've an alternative that helps out in the case of *conji* na so i for just dey o. But that babe is my official girlfriend o, i even hope to marry and that is why i'm enduring all these while and i hope to continue until when the Grace of God leads me.
2years is still far to 8 naa,so you can wait for her till 8years until you do it right?
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by MERS(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
simplemach:

Eyaa. I pray for u in German that your effort will not be in vain.
That said, do not be surprised if she is shining some Congo somewhere. And I hope u won't regret not hitting that punny if she dumps you somewhere along the road to the altar.

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by smileysmiles(f): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
its possible if she meant there was no penetrative sex (maybe they were keepin d virginity) but there would be oral.sex, hand.jobs and other ways to ease sexual tension.

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
Nlders is it possible or my friend just dey bobo me that no sex btween her and the guy she dated for eight years.Can anyone here involve in that long term(eight years) relationship without sex and break up with the lady/guy just like that?I dont know why people involve in a long term relationship and at the end they broke when it allmost time for them to get marry.#i hate long term relationship!!

Something similar happens to me. I was involved with a lady for almost 4 years during which we never had sex. We broke up right before our engagement.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by chibwike(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Its impossibly possible
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Eragablessen(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Very possible but on my findings they were both virgins and naive.
The guy try sha. It was 6 years relationship.

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by gemiclem(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bitch, shut the fuc.k up and get in my car
And suck my fucking dick while I take a sh.it
And I think with my d.ick so come blow my
mind
And it tastes like humble pie
So swallow my pride, your lucky just to follow
my ride
If I let you run alongside the Humvee
Unless you're Nicki, grab you by the wrist,
let's ski
So what's it gon' be? Put that shi.t away Iggy
You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me
(Scream!) I love it

VEGAS
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by BreezyRita(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Its very possible.......
The question is, why that long in courtship??
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by GboyegaD(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
All this argument is because we have lost moral values. In the days of our parents, sone of them started dating in high school and they remained like that even through their university days and no one saw it as wrong.

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Tallesty1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Impossible is nothing but I don't see any reason to date someone for eight years.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by clevvermind(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
smileysmiles:
its possible if she meant there was no penetrative sex (maybe they were keepin d virginity) but there would be oral.sex, hand.jobs and other ways to ease sexual tension.

expert talking. grin
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Its impossibly possible
Possibly impossible.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by clevvermind(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
but fingering and Mouth Gig is allowed na. it can last if allowed.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Basildvalour(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
simplemach:
U know weda d girl too get alternative as u get?
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Godfullsam(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eight yrs
Toooo looooong
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by smileysmiles(f): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
expert talking. grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by clevvermind(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
smileysmiles:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
that's how we roll. grin
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Impossible!
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Missmossy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Huh undecided who is deceiving who? Some partners court for 6 months and they settle down, why 8 years grin Hmmmm something seems aloof if It's true.

1 Like

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by amolex(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Actually i will not rule out the possibilities but I will simply submit its facebook or online dating......lol grin
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Medunah: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
yes

d guy is a gay or impotent
or he is cheating on you Or he is a BORN AGAIN christian who is strongly against fornication. I will go with the former

Dating for 8yrs is not totally impossible oo, i attended a wedding last yr and during the reception the MC said the couple dated 4 close to 9 yrs, i was like shocked
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Itz very possible
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Eragablessen(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote
author=GboyegaD post=28421666]All this argument is because we have lost
moral values. In the days of our parents, sone of them started dating
in high school and they remained like that even through their university
days and no one saw it as wrong. [/quote]

Seriously how does your argument answers the topic above. Nobody ask you to preach moral value jorhh.
Open the book before concluding on its cover page.
This is 21st century. 8 years was the question not the morality behind it.
#Peace.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by CoachDX: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
It could be 8years of going apart and coming together or 8years of living their lives with another, but if based on religious beliefs, then it must be 8years of 'touchery' without insertion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Ideas Please! / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Haunted By A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.