Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? (2621 Views)

Advice!!! About To Quit A 5 Years Courtship. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by simplemach(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Basildvalour:
U know weda d girl too get alternative as u get?
my broda i just pray o say she dey as she dey claim.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by holatin(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Medunah:

or he is cheating on you Or he is a BORN AGAIN christian who is strongly against fornication. I will go with the former

Dating for 8yrs is not totally impossible oo, i attended a wedding last yr and during the reception the MC said the couple dated 4 close to 9 yrs, i was like shocked
what God forbid dat too long
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
how is it possible,expantiate more on why you said yes.
as long as you prettythicksme gives me bosom suck, I can lock my dick for 20 years.
personal attraction
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by GboyegaD(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eragablessen:

Seriously how does your argument answers the topic above. Nobody ask you to preach moral value jorhh.
Open the book before concluding on its cover page.
This is 21st century. 8 years was the question not the morality behind it.
#Peace.

How else do you want an answer? Those in our generation are human like they are, they had blood flowing in their veins like us etc.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by kuinny: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
d relationship ended after 8 years of courtship....hmmmm..i tink d guy z impotent dats y d tin ended bfor d wedin
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Eragablessen(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote
author=GboyegaD post=28425643]

How else do you want an answer? Those in our generation are human like
they are, they had blood flowing in their veins like us etc. [/quote]

Is your response not contradictory
Anyway thanks for vouching my argument.
've a happy weekend bro..
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Not possible.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by luckybaddest(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
it possible if the working machine of the guy as expired and have not renew it
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by mosezky: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
If she b virgin i go wait till our wedding nite.
But if she no b virgin...#I CANT OOO..#
<i>rude boi dont fall in love wit dirty girlz</i>
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by eghos12(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
basically i think the courtship was a distant thing or they started when they were in secoundary school cause if they were aready adult i wonder when the marriage bell will begin to ring.
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by tayoxx(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
metcheew nonsense. ...
Re: Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? by simplemach(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
MERS:

Eyaa. I pray for u in German that your effort will not be in vain.
That said, do not be surprised if she is shining some Congo somewhere. And I hope u won't regret not hitting that punny if she dumps you somewhere along the road to the altar.
is that the prayer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Ideas Please! / HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. / Case Of The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.