Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69413 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IBROHIM: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(curse be upon him) in the holy quran
maggot pass you for brain power! Born by accidental discharge!

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by shaggy007(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
MeAboki:

With regards to the above (in bold).
Be informed that freedom of speech is not freedom to insult or provoke with reckless abandon - especially other ppl's most sacred and sensitive core believe sytem.
You are free to criticise but this time YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

Let this be a warning because if repeat such again; be assured that the anonymity of the internet or NL will not save you; we shall make sure we track and expose you wherever you are and you will be dealt with severely - its no joke, take it very seriously.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!

Curse be upon Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)

There, I've said it.

Do your worst.

16 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by bigiyaro(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
QAPHAYNE:
I shudder to think how many world- changers we have lost since this BH was conceived. Inside those bomb torn structures might lie our own mandela, gandhi, luther or lincoln, but we will never know, because the dead are........dead.
u won't find such people in that place, its not jst dia tin.

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by roymary: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
tongue
MeAboki:

Be informed that freedom of speech is not freedom to insult or provoke with reckless abandon - especially other ppl's most sacred and sensitive core believe sytem.

Let this be a warning because if repeat such again; be assured that the anonymity of the internet or NL will not save you; we shall make sure we track and expose you wherever you are and you will be dealt with severely - its no joke, take it very seriously.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!

Yeah, you go catch am and cut off his head" Anybody that does that is less than a bastard.

For your mind now, na you go fight for God Isn't this the same attitude those towel head BH snackbars has? Evidently , there is something bizarre about the doctrine you guys are filled with. Where is the love? A peaceful muslim is a moderate muslim that turns a blind eye to the disgraceful warmongering aspect of the islam religion. A suicide bomber is not a coward but a chronically misled religious fanatic.

8 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Now I believe there are two sets of Bokoharam....These recent actions are really questionable.

RIP to the dead.

What an hausa friend of mine who is still working in gombe said since last year. A lot of things are happening. The guy categorically said there are two terrorist groups. The ones that target muslims and the ones that target Christians. I won't say more than that

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by bigiyaro(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
IBROHIM:
maggot pass you for brain power! Born by accidental discharge!
Na u maggot pass ur brain cos the guy right.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by busky101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
lekkie073:
Sanusi no go jumat today?
no be onlu jumat, em dey shop for jumia via black friday

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
lekkie073:
gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....
I can't believe a human being with good conscience will sit down and write this trash. remember, insecurity anywhere is insecurity everywhere. if we don't remove religious and ethnic sentiment and fight insurgency there is no way we can prevail. today they bombed a mosque in kano who knows where their next target is? remember its people's fathers, brothers, bread winners, that were lost how would you feel if u are related to any of the victim and u come across this your illogical comment?

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by lumeneng22: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
When you recruit killers, arsonist, suicide bombers, kidnappers/rapist and you fall short of paying them their dues for once, the result can be very devastating and that is what you are seeing now. Or could they have mistaken this place for a catholic church? Somebody heart is already bleeding, we Sidon de look sha.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
gunners160:
shut dat ur smelling mouth up.What is the most important duty of any government?.If he does not blame the fool Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who do he want him to blame?.Nigerians are dying, and all what he cares for is just his own political ambition,how to run again 4 second term.If you are not angry with this news,I am.I am a christian,but the people who were killed are NIGERIAS AND My brodas/sisters.
u go xkul? Nowadays even illitrates have access to the internet.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
May God have mercy on you and your repulsive comment.I reject such utterances on your behalf... And for the people who liked your post...i say a sincere sorry.

blissfully ignoramus keep rejecting reality and facts and do not prepare. you will be feeding scraps dropped from planes to your children

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by nagoma(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,HE WILL NOT RESIGN SO THINK ABOU ANOTHER SOLUTION

When we are all dead he can rule an employ country. Assuming that he will have a clue on how to do that one.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by zynzyn(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aysuperstories:
Many people have been killed in three explosions during Friday prayers at one of the biggest mosques in the Nigerian city of Kano, reports say.

The Central Mosque is close to the Emir of Kano's palace and is where the influential Muslim leader usually leads prayers.

The Emir, Muhammad Sanusi, is currently in Saudi Arabia.

An eyewitness told the BBC he had counted about 200 bodies, but this figure has not been verified.

Other reports say some gunmen went on a shooting spree in the northern city after the blasts.

The militant Islamist Boko Haram group has targeted the city before during its five-year insurgency

watch this video and say what you think....i think this guy have a point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMSUP4tqmY

(Raw Video) shows as Explosions hit Kano Central Mosque in Nigeria more than 200 Death watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgck9gMKhZo

Does not matter to me whether it is muslims or xtians o!! angry

It is NIGERIANS that are dying like fowl in their own country AND WE HAVE A PRESIDENT SEEKING RE-ELECTION! sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by tabisegroup(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fabdedon:
hmm when will we hear Good news?
when i become d president of d senate
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Awaja(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Boko is not a Christian nor Muslim things nd things:its something most of us never grab d logo!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IBROHIM: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:
I wonder What d foolish Muslims alluding that Christian God is weak and could not save Christians on Christmas day when St Theresa Catholic church was bombed and numerous other churches.

They were taunting Christians that allah always expose boko anytime they plan to attack mosque.

Maybe allah was on leave today, or went to market.

Lesson, do not rejoice over other's adversary, u may b next.
how am I sure you and ur cohorts are not responsible for this? For ur mind now you de happy! Go pack the bodies for Christmas meat na! Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Ngwakwe: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
synergycom19:

His best is below expectations,his responses are unacceptable,his inspiration is negative,his altitude demonstrate absolute lack of Wisdom.plssssss stop defending Gross Irresponsibility

Why not be yourself and listen to Military and Security Analysts, read books on Terrorism and counter-terrorism instead of recounting what you heard from people and self impression established from resentment.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by curfew: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
... and the wise man said 'THERE WAS A COUNTRY'
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! What are we still waiting for Ola Rotimi wrote "To lie down resign to fate is to be crippled fast". They said the horns cannot be too heavy for the head of the cow that most bear them, but here I think the horns are too heavy for the head of GEJ. Let's read the hand writting on the wall " WE ARE NO LONGER ONE NIGERIA"
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by delishpot: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
QAPHAYNE:
I shudder to think how many world- changers we have lost since this BH was conceived. Inside those bomb torn structures might lie our own mandela, gandhi, luther or lincoln, but we will never know, because the dead are........dead.

No be small thing o. Anyway those are the people boko haram guys dont want around. They hate good things o.
Too bad. Just wasting human lives. And these are mostly bread winners of families o. Since its mostly men that go to mosques to pray. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
tabisegroup:

when i become d president of d senate
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ify84(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Now I believe there are two sets of Bokoharam....These recent actions are really questionable.

RIP to the dead.

OK, the original boko supposed to be bombing only churches.... It is now questionable, because a mosque has been massively bombed.... OK, OK... I know who u are.... The original boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IBROHIM: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Infohelp:

doing which will of Allah? Allah that does not exist, allah that is a blood sucking demon. May thunder castrate that their Allah along with shekau. God punish any muslim wey wan tell me trash. #curseisislam
You have the brain of a maggot! At least you try! Clap fir ur self! Ewu!!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Glo4issy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
God help us angry

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
MeAboki:

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!
for ur mind u don threaten us? Ewu! U have symptoms of SHECOW AND SIGNS OF BOKOARERAM...

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by sabdaz: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=lekkie073 post=28421636]gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....[/quote
For writing this comment, you don't have a problem coz it shows your thinking but,for people to like the comment. They are the ones that put the OOLISH in. FOOLISH.
Ode
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
IBROHIM:
You have the brain of a maggot! At least you try! Clap fir ur self! Ewu!!!
lmao! Where did this orangutan erupt from? Chai! Displaying signs and symptoms of smetin worse than Ebola...
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Adewumi2888(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
After reading this.... I concluded within myslf dat der is need for change of strategy.........we dnt need guns and weapons for BHM....we just need to gada intelligence.......
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oderemo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Most definate something is wrong with the Muslim religion either
The way the quoran was written/interpreted. The message is lost somewhere.
Last two weeks al shabab ambushed/killed in Kenya.? Palestinian hacked Rabbi to death in isreal just last week over some mundane religious reason? And countless examples. And today over 200 were sent to untimely death onside mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Awaja:
Boko is not a Christian nor Muslim things nd things:its something most of us never grab d logo!
Logo? U be graphic designer? SMH

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by JoelFelix(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
slimfit1:
Them done finish with all the churches them turn to mosque. He na see una self.

MY BROTHER, NO MIND THEM, NA GOD DON DEY CATCH THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by maajin007(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
lekkie073:
gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....
u speak like a fool, I think your I. Q is low, very myopic kind of thought. IF I SHOULD WEIGH WHAT U SAY I THINK I WILL PLACE U AMONG THOSE THAT KNOWS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.