Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan (36054 Views)

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Sheenor: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2014
YoursGEJ:

Let that baboon Okupe come and arrest me for calling the drunk fisherman a drunk fisherman.

~.•°``°☺нєнєнєнє☺°``°•.~ i love this part. It got me laughing hard grin grin grin ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by cashkid: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Nattygeneral:
We'll Bury Your Father Together Alright!. No Cos For Alarm.

#Peace
Then your own will follow!!!!!!!!!! My father is not a coward like your father running after crumbs of bread from Jonathan, so yes, my father will be ready to fight for the future of the younger generation and if he looses his life in the process no lele, its ur father that i pity cos i guess he is still so much busy enjoying the crumbs from jonah, but the worst part is that you that suppose to change how ur father reasons, here you are following the steps of ur father, anyway wat do i even expect? At least they do say it LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by wirinet(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2014
It is beyond belief that a president of a democratic nation can utter such rubbish. His speech writers need to be fired. s like something that was written by someone with an IQ of 50.

President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday said Nigeria would overcome her current challenges, just as he regretted the emergence of Aminu Tambuwal as Speaker of the House of Representatives at the expense of Mulikat Akande-Adeola, the Peoples Democratic Party preferred candidate for the position.

How do you relate the current challenges Nigeria is facing with his regret of Aminu Tambuwal as Speaker of the house of representatives. I just dont get the connection.

He, however, hinged the inability of Akande-Adeola to emerge Speaker to the decision by some people from the region, who “thought otherwise”.

He said “one of the problems I face is the National Assembly. Our party has arrangement for positions.

Tribal card. The inability of Akande Adeola to emerge speaker was not due to the decision of some people from one region, but due to the decision of the whole house by representatives from all regions of Nigeria. Except he is saying that only one region can produce the speaker.

He said “one of the problems I face is the National Assembly. Our party has arrangement for positions.

Big goof. The speaker of the house of representatives is not a party position. It is a legislative position to be determined only by the legislators themselves. And how is the National Assembly your problem. Which bill have you sent to the National Assembly that the national assembly had refused to debate. Is it the national assembly that is responsible for your failures in Security, anti corruption, economy, etc.?

When a president and vice president emerge from different regions, other offices – the Senate President, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, the party chairman and Speaker of House of Representatives must come from different geo-political zones.

Is that written in the constitution? So what happens if one party controls the executive and another party controls one or both legislative arm?

Last time, it was difficult for me because I insisted that South West must get Speaker but some of us within South West didn’t want that because of personal ambition and I am still suffering for that till today.

What effrontery. How can the executive openly come out and say he insisted on who would become speaker? Even though it is the aberration practiced in Nigeria's brand of democracy, you dont come out and say it for the whole world to hear. How do you hope to relate with the speaker when you were antagonistic of him from the beginning?

So, we know where the wealth is, the infrastructures there must be provided,” Jonathan said. Assuring that the report of Constitutional Conference would be implemented, Jonathan said the situation at the moment was not conducive for its implementation.

“Political situation in Nigeria presently does not favour implementation of such report. Because of partisan interest, people are even ready to kill.

We cannot play with such documents that our great men and women toil to produce. I believe every content will be taken by government. I have said it and I am saying it again that we will implement the report of the confab,” Jonathan said.

Another goof. How can you implement the report of a constitutional conference without it passing through the National Assembly. The last time i read the Nigerian Constitution, the power to make and amend laws lies solely with the National Assembly, the responsibility of the president is to accent or reject the laws presented by the National assembly.

I honestly do not understand how the Executive can implement the report of an executive created Constitutional Assembly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by aurenflani: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2014
soroptimist:
Because the clueless one is in SW, he is trying to use 'esa' to hoodwink the gullible

Was he not the one who went to the SE to denigrate other regions save the SE as the pillar of his administration?

Now elections are here he is trying to sound conciliatory and statemanly

The same man will go to the North and preach religious tolerance and unity of the country when in fact he has a 3rd force of social media charlatans commissioned to denigrate the Northerners and insult their religion

He will go to the SS and have his side-kicks like Asari threaten people that he must be given a 2nd term by force

It is too late in the day for GEJ to fool any one by trying to be a stateman on the eve of the election when we know that he is the most divisive President we ever had

Ol' boy! Are you a political scientist. Really I dey bagdo for you.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by cashkid: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Nattygeneral:
Oh!, If That Be The Case, Then We kill You & Your Brothers Alongside, & Marry Your Mothers & Sisters.

BIGFool, Your Father Is Fighting For Nigerian Youths Indeed, Let Him Not Go An Look For Work oo...Nobody Will Remember Him! Except You Guys...So He Should Stop This Useless Visions Of His. Or It's Like The Frustration At Home Wants To Drive Him To Take His Own Life With Is Hands.. Let Him Quietly Vote & Go Home!, Is Too Much For Him To Do??. Let Him ShutUp! Haba!...

Coffin Makers Are So Happy For 2015!!. grin grin grin
They Gonna Get Rich!. grin grin
I think i have made made my point, the fact still remain, no lele, u can kill as much as u like, but u and ur family also will never see the light of the next day. I know what am saying and u beta take it or leave it. Am sure if your father has access to my dad, he will surely be in the roaster of those that comes for crumbs every morning cos that is wat he is meant to be i mean a beggar and a gullible one for that matter. Let me ask you this, u said my father should go and look for work? work indeed!!! so ur work and that of ur father is to kill for jonathan for a token that will never change ur poverty stricken life and a bag of rice for ur full house wife mother? Your condition is beyond redemption...........

5 Likes

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by ibnjarir93(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Double standards at its best. GEJ saying "our party has arrangement for positions."
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by kalamayat: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2014
My question is why the sudden assurance and believe by most electorates particularly from the major opposition party in the southwest that their votes will count come 2015 general election??

I still want to say that no administration has done better than GEJ in the area of free and fair election in Nigeria recent times, which most of our oppposition parties also attested to.

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by teadrake(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
Tambuwal n his brothers (apc) are d curse to this great nation. Mr president u deserve d entire votes of south west. GEJ till 2019!!
Try and Gather votes for him in your household first
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by adubiay: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Andibot:
The major trouble still lies ahead which is; what if Buhari emerges as a presidential candidate? To me I can't vote him Cos he'll use the 1st term fighting his rivals n installing party members hence there'll be zero national development or progress. Anyway I'll prefer to choose d lesser evil. The devil u know...

Installing party member to where, I wonder why people decieve themselves, vote Jonathan and continue with this fresh air. Mind you, the devil u know will always be a devil 100%, why not give an angel u don't know a chance, there is still 50/50 % chance of being a devil also or turn out to be a real angel.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Adamo84(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2014
wirinet:
It is beyond belief that a president of a democratic nation can utter such rubbish. His speech writers need to be fired. s like something that was written by someone with an IQ of 50.

How do you relate the current challenges Nigeria is facing with his regret of Aminu Tambuwal as Speaker of the house of representatives. I just dont get the connection.

Tribal card. The inability of Akande Adeola to emerge speaker was not due to the decision of some people from one region, but due to the decision of the whole house by representatives from all regions of Nigeria. Except he is saying that only one region can produce the speaker.

Big goof. The speaker of the house of representatives is not a party position. It is a legislative position to be determined only by the legislators themselves. And how is the National Assembly your problem. Which bill has you sent to the National Assembly that the national assembly had refused to debate. Is it the national assembly that is responsible for your failures in Security, anti corruption, economy, etc.?

Is that written in the constitution? So what happens if one party controls the executive and another party controls one or both legislative arm?

What effrontery. How can the executive openly come out and say he insisted on who would become speaker? Even though it is the aberration practiced in Nigeria's brand of democracy, you dont come out and say it for the whole world to hear. How do you hope to relate with the speaker when you were antagonistic of him from the beginning?

Another goof. How can you implement the report of a constitutional conference without is passing through the National Assembly. The last time i read the Nigerian Constitution, the power to make and amend laws lies solely with the National Assembly, the responsibility of the president is to accent or reject the laws presented by the National assembly.

I honestly do not understand how the Executive can implement the report of an executive created Constitutional Assembly.
Hmmm... I believe Nairaland managers should add the 1Billion like button. This your rejoinder deserves it. This govt is clearly tribalistic and clueless. Weep for my country
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by teadrake(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2014
JECBOSS:

YES!
GEJ remains a better candidate than Buhari.
Undisputable fact you just quoted,with cluelessness,daftness and high rate of Impunity
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Badassniggga(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Pls everyone, if any stupid politician try to take y'all for a fool by giving you money, bag of rice or stoves, kindly accept it, spend it, then come back and vote for the right person come 2015....

Agreed GEJ is a nice man though, but his soft nature has made him an easy target for manipulators.

And yes, i ain't voting him come 2015...
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2014
calebo101:
All of them attacking Jonathan for reasons I don't know undecided.

If this man is so much hated and despised like this then indeed he must be frustrating some people's efforts and for that I respect him!

GEJ till 2019 smiley...

Then South East till 2027 grin.

Its people like you that don't want the progress of this country. Just writing rubbish. Everything you say is "Till this , Till that"

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by akunna(f): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2014
Nobi 2day Yoruba pp knw oni b4 now,see d cannibal of pp dat tk there,,,,,,chai,,,,Gej is fooling himself,.PDP shld cm wit a better candidate nt gej again
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Profkomolafe(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Too late to shed crocodile tears. What did you do
when a PDP leader was calling the APC a yoruba
amala and ewedu party in anambra? You were
seated there urging them on as they ridiculed
awolowo. His spirit gave you a taste of disgrace to
come when you visited a great university named
after him, as the students chanted and called you
and your cohorts thieves. Where's our lagos-ibadan
expressway? Is it now you want to repair all the
junk federal roads in lagos? Oh, you suddenly
realised that the votes from SS and SE can't help
you retain aso rock so you now. need those of the
SW. I thought those 2 regions were the pillar of
your government as you proudly announced to the
world as if they were the only regions you that got
you elected. Even if they were, should a president
be making such divisive statements? I was never a
tribalist but you woke up my tribal conscience. We
are glad tambuwal became the speaker cos we
yorubas aren't fools. That seat was a bargain for
the huge political relevance we are enjoying today.
Who doesn't know that having a yoruba man there
via the fraudulent PDP zoning would have favoured
you and only you as he would do your bidding just as
the senate has been doing? The Mulikat you wanted
to install is from my constituency in ogbomosho and
I was on ground in 2011 when she came begging to
be re-elected as she shared N500 notes to the
people and dropped a transformer too weak to
carry the load of the neighborhood. Her brake light
hasn't been seen since then. That's enough to show
you that you would have just empowered an
individual yoruba instead of the whole of them.
What did patricia etteh and dimeji bankole benefit
the yorubas? They only enriched themselves. Your
government enriches individuals only. We are not
like fools who sing your praises cos you gave their
tribes men political posts. What we want are
developments. Am glad you failed in installing
mulikat cos we would have faced the kind of
thuggery the fayose you gave federal backing is
delivery to the ekiti people. I hear you are bringing
obanikoro for lagos. Bring it on! Why do you
associate yourself with thugs, fraudsters, drug
barons, militants and looters? Mr president, you
disappointed not only the yorubas but also sane
nigerians. We voted massively for you in 2011, am
sorry to say this in tears: you won't have our votes
anymore.
u ve said it al bro.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by ELGREF(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Too late to shed crocodile tears. What did you do
when a PDP leader was calling the APC a yoruba
amala and ewedu party in anambra? You were
seated there urging them on as they ridiculed
awolowo. His spirit gave you a taste of disgrace to
come when you visited a great university named
after him, as the students chanted and called you
and your cohorts thieves. Where's our lagos-ibadan
expressway? Is it now you want to repair all the
junk federal roads in lagos? Oh, you suddenly
realised that the votes from SS and SE can't help
you retain aso rock so you now. need those of the
SW. I thought those 2 regions were the pillar of
your government as you proudly announced to the
world as if they were the only regions
you elected. Even if they were, should a president
be making such divisive statements? I was never a
tribalist but you woke up my tribal conscience. We
are glad tambuwal became the speaker cos we
yorubas aren't fools. That seat was a bargain for
the huge political relevance we are enjoying today.
Who doesn't know that having a yoruba man there
via the fraudulent PDP zoning would have favoured
you and only you as he would do your bidding just as
the senate has been doing? The Mulikat you wanted
to install is from my constituency in ogbomosho and
I was on ground in 2011 when she came begging to
be re-elected as she shared N500 notes to the
people and dropped a transformer too weak to
carry the load of the neighborhood. Her brake light
hasn't been seen since then. That's enough to show
you that you would have just empowered an
individual yoruba instead of the whole of them.
What did patricia etteh and dimeji bankole benefit
the yorubas? They only enriched themselves. Your
government enriches individuals only. We are not
like fools who sing your praises cos you gave their
tribes men political posts. What we want are
developments. Am glad you failed in installing
mulikat cos we would have faced the kind of
thuggery the fayose you gave federal backing is
delivery to the ekiti people. I hear you are bringing
obanikoro for lagos. Bring it on! Why do you
associate yourself with thugs, fraudsters, drug
barons, militants and looters? Mr president, you
disappointed not only the yorubas but also sane
nigerians. We voted massively for you in 2011, am
sorry to say this in tears: you won't have our votes
anymore.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by OLADD: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This man is dividing this country on tribal grounds.
[color=#006600][/color]

Lai Mohammed's first-born. Are you pretending to acknowledge what is obvious? People like you are the ones sweeping truth under the carpet by claiming the country is one whereas it's actually the opposite. If tribalism is not prevalent, why do we have Hausas, Yorubas and Ibos in our consciousness(from independence till date) when politics, economics, religion and social life are been discussed? Why did Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikwe place so much priorities fighting for regional autonomies? Nigeria is a forced UNION and NOT A NATION. It's an amalgamation of nations with clearcut ideological, religious and social differences. That is the stack truth and stop pretending once again. Jonathan does not have a hand in Nigeria's British inflicted woes.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by ELGREF(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2014
omo akin ni oooo, ogbomosoho ajilete, ilu ti anti je amala, pelu ekoyangan, let him continue enrich individual and leave the masses in dark, in poverty, insecurity, in ogbomosoho, we gave him genuine voting, incorupted voting, I was beating including my sisther in odokoto area, I ignite mass voting for in at california junction, cherikoko house, you can ask for agbalagbi in that place without collect money from any politicians...what did I gain in return?my family, friends dying along ogbomoso oyo road, the road is there as abandom project,I apply for contract in abuja,nothing happens.......anyway masses are waiting for him come 2015,

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2014
YoursGEJ:
Even OBJ brought GSM.

You are no different from Labaran Maku, whom you people allege, said that GEJ brought the internet or e mail to Nigeria.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Lai Mohammed's first-born. Are you pretending to acknowledge what is obvious? People like you are the ones sweeping truth under the carpet by claiming the country is one whereas it's actually the opposite. If tribalism is not prevalent, why do we have Hausas, Yorubas and Ibos in our consciousness(from independence till date) when politics, economics, religion and social life are been discussed? Why did Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikwe place so much priorities fighting for regional autonomies? Nigeria is a forced UNION and NOT A NATION. It's an amalgamation of nations with clearcut ideological, religious and social differences. That is the stack truth and stop pretending once again. Jonathan does not have a hand in Nigeria's British inflicted woes.
You're confused. If the President could say he regrets the emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker over a Yoruba, what would he say when he gets to the north, especially in the face of the current problem in the House of Representatives? Some of you need to examined your brains.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
ceo4eva:

So GEJ has the support of the South West rulers?

YES. !
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

And the ones who led you into Organisation of Islamic Conference, made Hausa the lingua franca in Dodan Barracks and Aso Rockand the ones who asked Muslims to vote for Muslims were uniting the country abi?

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by OLADD: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
soroptimist:
Because the clueless one is in SW, he is trying to use 'esa' to hoodwink the gullible

Was he not the one who went to the SE to denigrate other regions save the SE as the pillar of his administration?

The same man will go to the North and preach religious tolerance and unity of the country when in fact he has a 3rd force of social media charlatans commissioned to denigrate the Northerners and insult their religion

He will go to the SS and have his side-kicks like Asari threaten people that he must be given a 2nd term by force

It is too late in the day for GEJ to fool any one by trying to be a stateman on the eve of the election when we know that he is the most divisive President we ever had
[color=#006600][/color]

Deep down in your subconsciousness, I am very sure part of your conscience (if you have any) is telling you that you are a liar and subverter of truth. I will crave your indulgence to mention times and places where the president has disparaged any region of this country either in the areas of religion, sociocultural identities or otherwise. Rather the president had told his audience and by extension, the Nigerian people how the plan of his party to ensure equity and fair representation in the sharing of four major political offices amongst the major regions of the country was thwarted by Tinubu in collaboration with some power drunk northern political leaders. If you have any semblance of honesty in you, does it not negate all logical postulations for a region to hijack the positions of VP, Senate President and Speaker to itself thereby depriving the Southwest the reserved and merited Speakership position? Was that not the crux of the President's position? Did he commit any sacrilege for saying the truth? In your self-delusion, you are positing that the people of the southwest are not in tune with the realities on ground and may not probably vote for Jonathan in 2015, you are wrong man. The southwest and other regions will vote massively for his reelection in 2015. Please mark my words.

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by OLADD: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
Tambuwal n his brothers (apc) are d curse to this great nation. Mr president u deserve d entire votes of south west. GEJ till 2019!!
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless u in multiple folds.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by macof(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

This country was always divided
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by macof(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
GboyegaD:
Is he that he doesn't know it was the house that elected the speaker and had nothing to do with his choice? Now I agree GEJ doesn't have an idea what democracy reallyis and he is only there by chance and a prosper misfit.

Actually Johnathan as president can influence members of his party at the house to elect the speaker
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Stoical: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2014
soroptimist:

You are so funny. Your submission is equally lacking informed facts and devoid of bias. Well, you do have your opinion to make and as such, I can only say, "always try not to be biased when you want to analyze issues"n except you are an opposition to the man. Then your biased can be excused!!!
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

And the ones who led you into Islam, made Hausa the lingua franca in Dodan Barracks and Aso Rockand the ones who asked Muslims to vote for Muslims were uniting the country abi?
Isi okpukpu, Hausa being made the language of communication in the Army was the handiwork of the colonial masters for the use of codes in communication. No Hausa man did it.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by OLADD: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
YoursGEJ:
Imagine the supposed President of our country talking like a drunk tribalistic idiiot and further dividing the country. I don't blame him because tribalism is the only thing he has going for him and the few that will be voting for him in 2015 will only be doing so based on tribalism. No one can justify voting this fool in again based on his performance, his fight against corruption, economic growth that impacts the common man or anything positive. Even OBJ brought GSM. Someone whom providence gave the opportunity to occupy a vital position but he decided to use it towards personal gains and aims. All I see is a man is a clueless, drowning man who is fighting a lost battle against his God, his friends, his enemies and his citizens by assaulting their elected representatives. He will soon be sent to the evil abyss from whence he came...along with all those who don't mean well for Nigeria. I will forever curse the day I voted for this man in 2011 and I will continue to apologize to the upcoming generations of Nigerians for that decision. I had no shoes indeed

Meanwhile, thank God say oil prices continues to fall. Less money to loot for the fisherman and his shepopo. We are enjoying the lowest fuel prices in the US in 10 yrs even without a single dime of subsidy from govt. If oil prices were increasing, dem for don raise pump price of petrol sharp sharp and present am as New Years gift.

Let that baboon Okupe come and arrest me for calling the drunk fisherman a drunk fisherman.
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody will arrest you for this unparalleled display of insanity; heavens are aware you have been caged for life. Those statements will stand against you now and in the world beyond.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by samally: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Am not a politician so i care less....

GEJ is not that good for Nigeria, Yes I feel this point
But who will?

Atiku
Buhari
Rocha's
the Kano state Governor??

I feel pity for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.