Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan (36050 Views)

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Did you bother to dissect my post at all? When the issue of two-third is been thrown up, it does not presuppose the majority party (PDP in this instance) coming out with the entire figure but with the compliment of other minority parties. As regards the issue on discuss, nobody needs any further postulations to align with PDP's resolve to have Speaker's position zoned to the southwest because of our political configuration. That's only the panacea for equity and justice since the other major positions i.e Presidency, VP and Senate Presidency had been taken up by the South south, Northwest and North central respectively. If Tinubu was patriotic enough as he erroneously claimed, the opposition should have jettisoned parochial interest for national interest by ensuring that a South westerner emerged Speaker.

My stand is if PDP/Jonathan were sincere about their claim they should have ensured there 220 votes were for the woman in question.
Moreover how come didn't they (PDP/Jonathan) prevail on Tambuwal to withdraw interest from that position.
I think this another movement of "Argumentum ad Misericordiam", appeal to pity by the President and shouldn't taken seriously.
# jes anoda distraction

2 Likes

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by whytfaz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
A reasonable person would have resigned after all that happened during his tenure but then NO! He this devil wants to commit more havoc. Also rock na ur papa house ?
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by whytfaz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
A reasonable person would have resigned after all that has happened during this tenure but NO he still have more havoc to commit ... By the way aso rock na your papa house?
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by toyecoach(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
ceo4eva:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-regret-emergence-of-tambuwal-as-speaker-jonathan/
I wonder if papa Awolowo equally predicted a minority will ruin Nigeria Awolowo help built. Babarope has lost it.
Barrister Jimoh ,where will the 7m votes comes from ? Ekiti and Ondo voters are not up to 3m!you need to be put under survelance

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
bashydemy:
Will you shut up and close that your gutter you call mouth? I rather try thr angel i dont know cos the devil i know is doing me more harm than good... Beside can you explain the bad leadership record of Buhari?

Bruv, suit yourself accordingly, but dont come back here crying, "had i known, i wouldnt have voted Buhari". I'm neither supporter nor campaigner of GEJ afterall, i myself have not felt any impact of his administration but from a logical point of view, Jonathan is credible and accessible than the terrorist called Buhari.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by franugo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oh boy ee, see suck up!!shockedshockedshocked who is the person dt writes speeches 4 d presido? Did d guy graduate sef?? How cum he has gat d sublety of a fuckin hammer Presido if u rili were a good presido, u wouldn't need all this GROVELLING 2 get pple 2 vote 4 u! Ur good works wud hv been better than any as$kissing that ur inept 'speech-writer' can pen 4 u.
BTW #bringbackourgirls!
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by tomakint: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
toyecoach:

I wonder if papa Awolowo equally predicted a minority will ruin Nigeria Awolowo help built. Babarope has lost it.
Barrister Jimoh ,where will the 7m votes comes from ? Ekiti and Ondo voters are not up to 3m!you need to be put under survelance
Stop sleeping, it's day time already.....follow me: Lagos 2,350,000; Oyo 1,800,000, Ondo 950,000; Ekiti 440,000, Ogun 800,000 and Osun 670,000; infact Jonathan will amass more than that 7,000,000, you can quote me

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by atlwireles: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
How can the APC warriors be under so much delusion? Their bitterness is pathetic. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Bruv, suit yourself accordingly, but dont come back here crying, "had i known, i wouldnt have voted Buhari". I'm neither supporter nor campaigner of GEJ afterall, i myself have not felt any impact of his administration but from a logical point of view, Jonathan is credible and accessible than the terrorist called Buhari.
And do you have any proof of Buhari being a terrorist? GEJ does not deserve second term cos he is a tribalism, He insult the yoruba to be a tout in 2011 and want our votes now abi.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Elan83:
weepin orchin! Do not only curse d day u voted 4d must powerful man in Nig, curse d day u were born, curse everyday of ur lyf, u cnt help it, so go & find a job, am srry diariz no job 4u in our administration,

I did not know that baboon Okupe posted on NL? our administration indeed. Lol
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
tomakint:

Stop sleeping, it's day time already.....follow me: Lagos 2,350,000; Oyo 1,800,000, Ondo 950,000; Ekiti 440,000, Ogun 800,000 and Osun 670,000; infact Jonathan will amass more than that 7,000,000, you can quote me
O boy if you see person wey mumu reach you abeg sue the person... See as you analys number of votes and come to conclusion that of the 7m votes. With you analysis, even Tinubu and Fashola will vote for GEJ, Even Amosun and co will do the same craze they your head abeg try visit yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by tomakint: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
bashydemy:
O boy if you see person wey mumu reach you abeg sue the person... See as you analys number of votes and come to conclusion that of the 7m votes. With you analysis, even Tinubu and Fashola will vote for GEJ, Even Amosun and co will do the same craze they your head abeg try visit yaba left.
Mumuni, there are some things that appear real in life but are not real while some appear not too real (not feasible) but in reality they are for real, be my guest on the latter case. E go do you like film that day (February 14, 2015)! You can quote me!
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Dailyfavour(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
condralbede Can Six years be compared to the years the northerners have ruled this great country??Is it their birth rightThe northerner will never rule us again, Nigerian are saying NOOOOO....[I dont mean ethnic, there shud be change of hand, that is democracy. Popularity of anoda party shud tested either UPGA, APC, LABOUR or....
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
bashydemy:
And do you have any proof of Buhari being a terrorist? GEJ does not deserve second term cos he is a tribalism, He insult the yoruba to be a tout in 2011 and want our votes now abi.

It's no longer news that Buhari is a renowned terrorist. Dont seem like you want to hear from my mouth. Like i earlier said, i myself wouldnt vote GEJ again had there been a more credible person has come out under APC. As it is now, i will neither vote for GEJ nor Buhari and you know what that means...bury my vote in my pocket.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
tomakint:

Mumuni, there are some things that appear real in life but are not real while some appear not too real (not feasible) but in reality they are for real, be my guest on the latter case. E go do you like film that day (February 14, 2015)! You can quote me!
O boy i hope you wont collapse that day, The SW votes alone will shock you.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
RedBenson:

It's no longer news that Buhari is a renowned terrorist. Dont seem like you want to hear from my mouth. Like i earlier said, i myself wouldnt vote GEJ again had there been a more credible person has come out under APC. As it is now, i will neither vote for GEJ nor Buhari and you know what that means...bury my vote in my pocket.
Like your vote count hahhahaha... Oga Buhari is the man,
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Rather you are the one that deserves some tutelage on the workings of Nigerian democracy. From the first Republic until 2011, the major political positions vis-a-vis President, VP, Senate President and Speaker had always been spread and shared among the various geopolitical zones of the country and that informed PDP's decision to zone the position of the speaker to the southwest to avoid cry of marginalisation before Tambuwwal in collaboration with Tinubu selfishly did the unthinkable. A Yoruba woman was nominated by PDP (being the majority party in the House) for that position but Tinubu's treachery ensured it did not see light of the day.

It was good they stopped the zoning stuff because it has never helped. Just tells you Tinubu understands politics way better. .
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sajio:
... Seems you not in Nigeria! has Nigerian politicians practised Democracy since its inception? Capital No!! and for your infor.. the president has the power to influence the process through which the houx speaker emerges if he so wishes... Gej made a very big mistake not to have foreseen all this!!

He wanted Mulikat to be the speaker but Tinubu was a step ahead.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
bashydemy:
Like your vote count hahhahaha... Oga Buhari is the man,

Thank God you already know votes dont count including yours. Buhari my ass.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by tomakint: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
bashydemy:
O boy i hope you wont collapse that day, The SW votes alone will shock you.
Really? Ok then......
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
shshshhs
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
GboyegaD:

GboyegaD:

GboyegaD:

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by politifact: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by rhames(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
We will hear that again next year? cheesy
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by hugafella(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tambuwal is just a hausa man acting out his real self
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Thank God you already know votes dont count including yours. Buhari my ass.
dont worry my vote and guys votes will count. i'll make sure i personally gave buahari atleast 200 votes
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by oofiliaaron(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
JECBOSS:

YES!
GEJ remains a better candidate than Buhari.
na so o! Am sure d south west will not vote for buhari....in their hearts, they still knw GEJ is better than Buhari. or will APC produce a better candidate than Buhari ?
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by drstone1: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
JECBOSS:
Even the South West are in full support of Jonathan.
GEJ till 2019

A POEM by Ogbo Awoke Ogbo In case you forgot so soon

The Umbrella and the Broom
(A Lamentation By Ogbo Awoke Ogbo)

Wail, Nigeria!
They come to you with an umbrella and a dance
But heartless they leave you under the rain
And the sun does smite you by day
And the moon by night
For the umbrella is fraternal
Till you swear to their god
Sell your soul
Or stay in the rain

Weep, Nigeria!
They come to you with political pentecost
Speaking in tongues of sugar and salt
Gorgeous smiles from the gap
Seductive spectacles of curious art
They punch the air with guilty fists
In their hand a promising broom
In their hearts a frightening Ak47
For the broom is but a guise for the sword
And their cash is but a trap
For the dead yet alive

Moan, Nigeria!
Should the umbrella repeat
The land shall bear the stealing no more
But then eucalyptus shall be uprooted
And the Y-shaped cord crack
The cactus will spit its spines
The secrets of the dead will manifest
The fetters of the jailed shall loosen
And the prisoner shall stroll back to his ancestor

Grieve, Nigeria!
Should the broom taste the esteemed rock
Groan like a woman in childbirth
Yet, you bring forth not a man child
But a cold-blooded vertebrate
Our fathers knew not
Destination Nigeriastan, everyone!
Oh, Middle Belt, do you yet sleep?
For the broom-turned sword first seeks you

Lament, Nigeria!
For to vote one is a baptism in a boiling bath
To vote other is a rinse in cold acid
O, Conundrum!
Vote one and install a big cat over the kingdom of fish
Vote other and enshrine a band of aggrieved power pirates
Prepare, O hell, for the proud woman scorned
Fortify, O people
For the revenge of thieves
Be afraid, O Nigeria
For the fury of recycled brooms and bandits
Cheated in the loot under the umbrella

Oh, Nigeria!
For once, shine gold dust off your eyes
Is this your last chance?
Is this your decimal point?
My soul is distressed
By the siege of demon men
Over a land so blessed, so cursed
Wake up, Nigeria!
For the dusty wind of Sahel is near
Rest not your hope in Bonny Light - your fatal lover
For your future is not in the ballot
But in hearts of youth forgotten
Your future is on the surgeon's table
Shall it wake?
Shall it die?
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by FtLawi: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2014
JECBOSS:

YES!
GEJ remains a better candidate than Buhari.
for ur mind nubskull.
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Oteke(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2014
God is in control !
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by mryusuffga(m): 4:03am On Nov 30, 2014
this is a political bugaboo which must be pupooled by all cosmotetics homo sapien.total lie who will vote gej come 2015
Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.