Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" (37465 Views)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by limociano007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
sadI comment my reserve undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristein:

nah..u wana seek attention by askin me out..bt i wnt resist it coz i heard ur hot! Ad i wnt want u to neglect nor rephrase it in vice-versa wink
Lmao If I hear say I wan ask you out tongue I can ask you in though wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
I must confess, Nigerian ladies don tire me.. Quote me and I will show you what I'm made of tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
UnimkeAk:

How did you come by your conclusion?
Before tagging "Nigerian girls" along,
How Naija girls have you met with clear intentions, that went on to say u wanna ask 'em out.

I am in Nigeria so its logical I relate with my environment and what's happening to me and that's how I came by the conclusion

BTW, if you wanna know how many girls I've met! just think of me as King Solomon cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Missy89(f): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please dont generalize Nigerian girls.

You should go out more and meet those that do not share this ridiculous opinion of yours.

As if guys dont also think that friendly girls are into them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by UjSizzle(f): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I beg to differ ma'am smiley
We knw very well d difference b/w "friendliness" & "greenlight" but that ladies seem not to understand dx tin at all. They see any guy dt tries to b friendly with dem as a toaster or potential toaster
There is no such thing as the 'greenlight'. It's simply a mental construct.
You must already have nursed some intentions, no matter how subliminal, to even begin interpreting her actions and mannerism as a 'come get me' sign. Otherwise you'd simply regard her behaviour as normal as you would anyone's else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Missy89:

You should go out more and meet those that do not share this ridiculous opinion of yours.

I know what I posted and its for real! my ex was a Black American and it was different undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
wink wink
Natasha2:

Lmao If I hear say I wan ask you out tongue I can ask you in though wink
lol...in wia??..in ur rum?? tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristein:
wink wink
lol...in wia??..in ur rum?? tongue

Thank God say I no get room grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Missy89:

@the bolded.. And are you one of them ? If YES, send me PM or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by swagwu(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
thatz when u will understand y grilz are called goal-diggers
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:
to ask someone out means inviting them to go out with you. Thats how people mistake flirt to mean someone that sleeps around.

Geez,

ask someone out: to invite someone to go with you to a cinema, restaurant etc because you want to start a romantic or sexual relationship with them.

Get a clue.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Superstar007(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thank God, I school in France. I have said it repeatedly, if Naija babes dey do all these things I read on NL make the Nigerian Govt. begin export them to help increase the foreign reserve.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

Thank God say I no get room grin
na wia u cm dey sleep? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
I must confess, Nigerian ladies don tire me.. Quote me and I will show you what I'm capable of tongue

If I don't quote you who will? Dettol? I doubt it tongue

Oya show me what you're capable of grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by UnimkeAk(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
adepiero:
I am in Nigeria so its logical I relate with my environment and what's happening to me and that's how I came by the conclusion

BTW, if you wanna know how many girls I've met! just think of me as Solomon cool

@bolded, Dude I'll bet my last funds, ure still a virgin.
Lemme be a bit lenient on u, ur body count is unus and it was pity sex. grin grin

All I'm saying is that don't generalize.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bamz:

Geez,

ask someone out: to invite someone to go with you to a cinema, restaurant etc because you want to start a romantic or sexual relationship with them.

Get a clue.

swerry thats not always the case, hian!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

If I don't quote you who will? Dettol? I doubt it tongue

Oya show me what you're capable of grin

As a matter of fact, an average Nigerian lady is a confused lady
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristein:

na wia u cm dey sleep? undecided
my dads room cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by piagetskinner(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

I don't get you.
Sorry, I meant WHoLe, not who..back to topic;everybody is bringing his/her opinions about what 'ask me out' means,people misconstrue it with s3x,and others,just a formal friendly relationship. and this just makes the whole thing difficult to comprehend#what should be the ideal meaning of asking sb out?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2014
quote author=adepiero post=28458576]And those biitches are not girls? SMH undecided [/quote]

UnimkeAk:

How did you come by your conclusion?
Before tagging "Nigerian girls" along,
How many Naija girls have you met with clear intentions, that went on to say u wanna ask 'em out.

Answer..ASAP
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

As a matter of fact, an average Nigerian lady is a confused lady

who hasn't been confused before??
After una talk like this una go still marry us #no shaking grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

who hasn't been confused before??
After una talk like this una go still marry us #no shaking grin

Marriage is inevitable to mankind wink

Btw, hope you are not confused too ?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2014
wink wink
Natasha2:

my dads room cheesy
nna ehn! no p sha..bt shey u go cm my side tomowo,i live alone grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2014
UnimkeAk:

[s]@bolded, Dude I'll bet my last funds, ure still a virgin.
Lemme be a bit lenient on u, ur body count is unus and it was pity sex. grin grin [/s]

All I'm saying is that don't generalize.
Gullible statements is allowed on social media so I won't push it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

Marrying is inevitable to mankind wink

Btw, hope you are not confused too ?
Na wa make una leave this babe na.. haba
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

swerry thats not always the case, hian!!

If it's just to 'hang out', 'chill' et al...you can do that with anyone. Afterall boys have days-out where they chill and all frequently.

If I just met you, and I find you friendly, attractive and all, and I'm like can we catch lunch sometime?, some girls would dare to ask, are you asking me out? so yeah the phrase 'asking out' is reserved for dates I think.

Source: Personal experience.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Truth is some of the guys wey dey run their mouth 4 babe matter 4 this naira land r virgins.. na them talk pass.. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2014
VERY NEAT EUROPEAN USED NOTEBOOKS

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 6930p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core2Duo P8400 @ 2.26GHZ
GPU: Mobile Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 4550MHD)
RAM: 2GB
HARD DISK: 250GB SATA
WEBCAM: NO
FINGERPRINT: YES
USB: x 3
WI-FI: YES
BLUETOOTH: YES
HDMI: NO
FIREWIRE: YES (for NLE)
SCREEN SIZE: 14.1"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1280 x 800
PRICE: N40, 000
QUANTITY: 40 (12 left)
OPINION:
We all know Core2Duo is an old processor, but not the type this baby is equipped with, capable of doing all that daily computer needs of yours from desktop publishing; CorelDrawing to watching movies even at 1080p despite not having an HDMI port to display Pro Evolution Soccer on that beautiful flatscreen of yours. Tsk! Yes I am saying this chocolate can run PES2009-2013 nicely at a decent resolution, and if you're the type who's just breaking into video editing, this is your best bet regarding that very tight budget of yours.

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 8530p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core2Duo T9600 @ 2.80GHZ
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
HARD DISK: 250GB SATA
WEBCAM: YES
USB: x 4 + 1 eSATA = 5 USBs
HDMI: YES
SCREEN SIZE: 15.4"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1680 x 1050
PRICE: N42, 000
QUANTITY: 35 (7 left)
OPINION:
This contender to the EliteBook 6930p is in some respect better than some core i3s laptop irrespective of their power efficiency. At 15.4", spotting a resolution higher than that of my personal core i7 HP, this grizzly bear is ready to devour most task you throw at it. With its 5 USBs it's the ideal model for those who have reason to plug every available USB devices to their system from your printer, modem, bed scanner, wireless mouse, game pad, usb-to-phone cable charger etc

[size=20pt]HP G62[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core i3-350M
HARD DISK: 320GB
PRICE: N43, 000
QTY IN STOCK: 2 left
OPINION:
Equipped with 2 Logical cores running @ 2.27GHZ this beauty is more than suitable for basic computer needs, it will run your usual Mircrosoft Office package with ease, while multitasking on other application such listening to your .mp3 musicals on Windows MediaPlayer. Given it's GPU technology it will run PC-games like Need4Speed, FEAR, DOOM-3 smoothly.

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 8440p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core i5 520M @ 2.40GHZ
GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) HD Graphics
RAM: 4GB
HARD DISK: 750GB SATA
WEBCAM: YES with Keyboard lighter
USB: x 3
SCREEN SIZE: 14.0"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1366 x 768
PRICE: N53, 000
OPINION:
Now this hog is what you want if your pocket money isn't enough to grab you that core i7 you've been so desirous of. This core-i5 equipped Elitebook from HP is packed with the hardware features more than an average Nigeria user requires, at N53K with a whooping 750GB SATA HD, coupled with a firewire and an HDMI port, well it's more than a bargain.

[size=20pt]HP ELITEBOOK 8460p[/size]
PROCESSOR: Core i5 520M @ 2.53GHZ
GPU: Intel HD 3000
RAM: 4GB
HARD DISK: 750GB SATA
WEBCAM: YES with Keyboard lighter
USB: x 4
SCREEN SIZE: 14.0"
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1600 x 900
PRICE: N56, 000
OPINION:
Okay, if the 8440p above isn't enough to slack your computer taste, then this beast is the highest core i5 we've got for you in store, at 1600 x 900 resolution driven by an Intel HD 3000, I bet it will run PC games that are quite nore demanding than F.E.A.R., Far Cry 2, I am talking of PC games such as Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Pro Evo Soccer 2013 (at full screen low res), Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Ghost Recon - Advance Warfighter 1 and 2, etc, and if these can run all those and more, why won't it render your 3D animation scenes/image in a timely manner?, moreover watching an high-def content on this laptop is more or less superb. Enough said, peeps are rushing these laptops, buy yours now while it last.

CALL:
[size=15pt]RICHARD[/size] ON [size=15pt]0813-727-3829[/size]

image upload coming soon HERE
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:
Truth is some of the guys wey dey run their mouth 4 babe matter 4 this naira land r virgins.. na them talk pass.. mtcheww

Do you have a problem with virgins? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2014
piagetskinner:

Sorry, I meant WHoLe, not who..back to topic;everybody is bringing his/her opinions about what 'ask me out' means,people misconstrue it with s3x,and others,just a formal friendly relationship. and this just makes the whole thing difficult to comprehend#what should be the ideal meaning of asking sb out?
Okies

The ideal meaning should be inviting someone to go out with you, you having other motives for this "invitation" should not change the word from what it really is. Try looking at it literally, you'd see reasons with me.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

my dads room cheesy
u can add me up wif duz asap 07032494292 for watsapp grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.