Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" (37396 Views)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by drnoel: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
If they portray the attitude then chances are that such situations happen in their country as well.

BTW, still waiting for rokiatu to tell us if its the same in Liberia

me think its a feminine thing but enof of the stereotype. The attitude ma cut across many women, but it doesnt mean all women are like that. Just like all Nigerian girls are not like that. Any woman that will act like that would. I have also noticed that attitude among some Caucasian women.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

you are quite the MILF oh

Do you even know the meaning of MILF?
It's quite pathetic how you just use a word you heard without bothering to check the meaning.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Mavor:

You sound razz!!! What planet are you on? You 9ja girls think way too highly of yourselves.

You type like a high school dropout. You don't have to be miserable about your condition. smiley

I will send you the link to which you can apply for the annual scholarships I give, to adults who need a second chance at receiving quality education. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

It's quite pathetic how you just use a word you heard without bothering to check the meaning.
biko wat x d meaning? Before I go embarrass myself somewhere grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
biko wat x d meaning? Before I go embarrass myself somewhere grin

MILF: Mum I'd Like 2 F**K. angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by RazziP(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2014
.Heavenly topic...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
TDstarr:
depends on how mature the guy is, like me i can even kiss a girl and still believe nothing is going on, until things becomes serious.

cheesy wink baed guy cool
Well, if you kiss me, you must pay bride price. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

MILF: Mum I'd Like 2 F**K. angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Holy Moses!
I didn't read dt
Ayam stl coming from church
Make I reach house first
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Holy Moses!
I didn't read dt
Ayam stl coming from church
Make I reach house first

grin

You see why some people are just beyond pathetic? sad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy
Hw u doing jare
Happy Sunday

I'm doing great. Happy sunday dear! smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

grin

Too much movies especially "American pie" got the words in his medulla. I'll advice you use the "ignore button" wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

grin

Lol
Don't mind dem jhr

Lemme gv u d advice u gave tosyne recently

Don't u knw people have different ways of expressing their admiration?? wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014
evegran:

I'm doing great. Happy sunday dear! smiley
Tanchyhu swit
Have a superbly blessed day kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

cheesy wink baed guy cool
Well, if you kiss me, you must pay bride price. cheesy
kiss kiss kiss
I no dey pay 1kobo tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Don't mind dem jhr

Lemme gv u d advice u gave tosyne recently

Don't u knw people have different ways of expressing their admiration?? wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awwww, really nice of you smiley
Thank you kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
kiss kiss kiss
I no dey pay 1kobo tongue

Lol, try am for real life first na tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awwww, really nice of you smiley
Thank you kiss
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

Lol, try am for real life first na tongue
Working towards dt
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Working towards dt

Hmmmmm, you'd have to wooooork reeeeeal hard.
In fact, na labour you go labour. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

Hmmmmm, you'd have to wooooork reeeeeal hard.
In fact, na labour you go labour. grin
hahaha

Dtx y am already labouring real hard in making myself a Berra Prince charming wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ChurchillStorm: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

lol. I knew the meaning of that word 5years ago. It was a compliment.
Y'all should learn to lighten up at times
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Calito4real(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

You know I'm right wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

lol. I knew the meaning of that word 5years ago. It was a compliment.
Y'all should learn to lighten up at times

So without knowing me personally or even having no personal information about me, you can tell I am a mum? And one you'd like to f**k? shocked And you consider that lewd statement a compliment? shocked

It is either you are a pervert or you were raised without a mum, for you to have no iota of respect for mums.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahaha

Dtx y am already labouring real hard in making myself a Berra Prince charming wink

Keep at it charming smiley
The good Lord will reward your labor of love. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by nationwide1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:
Actually, it is the other way round.

When a girl is friendly with a guy, he begins to have the erroneous idea that she is an easy lay.
Not all guys. I can stay friends, I mean close friend with a lady for years without nursing such thought. I've done it severally.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
nationwide1:
Not all guys. I can stay friends, I mean close friend with a lady for years without nursing such thought. I've done it severally.

wink grin after you must have been friend zoned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

Keep at it charming smiley
The good Lord will reward your labor of love. wink
Amin smiley
And may He keep u worthy of my kiss tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ogini? @agapecharis & evina! whatsapp or bbm no dey una phone? get a room abeg undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by nationwide1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

wink grin after you must have been friend zoned.
You see your life now? You've just shown that you're a real Nigerian lady. If a guy is nice, he is 'mugu', if otherwise, he's a player. If that's what you thought, it means I friend zoned them because I had a girlfriend at all those times. I was not pretending. Though this might sound very strange to you because of being a Nigerian lady. At the moment, two ladies in my office are very close friends of mine and nothing more. I thought the op was wrong to some extent until you just proved me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ChurchillStorm: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

So without knowing me personally or even having no personal information about me, you can tell I am a mum? And one you'd like to f**k? shocked And you consider that lewd statement a compliment? shocked

It is either you are a pervert or you were raised without a mum, for you to have no iota of respect for mums.

lighten up yo! Lighten up.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
Ogini? @agapecharis & evina! whatsapp or bbm no dey una phone? get a room abeg undecided
cheesy cheesy
Ur thread is enough room grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Ur thread is enough room grin grin
Nna, pay money! no room for short time angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.