Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" (37521 Views)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
since this day, the kingdom of God suffer voilence and violent ment took it by force.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Jakeattah(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
soo true....

And a Nigerian lady can go on repeated dates with 100 different guys, at the end its only if you say 'I love u' that you re dating
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Calebosko(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
they do it so dat her friends wil rate her high,thats hot girl that has so many guys after her,cal it boosting her selfesteem
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Drabrah(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:
Actually, it is the other way round.

When a girl is friendly with a guy, he begins to have the erroneous idea that she is an easy lay.
Dat's so UNtrue!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jakeattah:
soo true....

And a Nigerian lady can go on repeated dates with 100 different guys, at the end its only if you say 'I love u' that you re dating
Lmao...vice versa grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimmy05:
You meet a girl and you've had some rounds of love making and she is still saying, youre not my bf because you've not asked me out. undecided
Of course how does having sex with someone make you her bf??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:
Erm poster you also have a misconception about it. To ask someone out doesn't necessarily mean you want him or her to be your bf or gf. It is just inviting someone to go out with you. For example I can ask you out to the cinema,or for ice cream or whatever it is I want us to do. But I guess everyone narrows "asking me out" to relationship and love.

And as for the other part guys do it too, a girls is being nice and you think she wants you.

So I'm asking you out right now @ op can you join me for ice cream next week? tongue
no need of op joinin u..i will join u..u juz tell me wia u wana fix d date tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Kekule11(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:

The only place I am really friendly with a guy is online. Because in real life, they always misconstrue the most genuine intentions. They always want to push for something further.
OYO for u then Sis
Just be yourself anybody way misinterpret Na hm business..
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
mzzhavilah:
I get u point op but u seriously don't kn wot most guys do.friendly manner is diff from flirtin right? cos some guys intentionlly flirt wit gals and still claim friendly,and mind u wen d intention isn't known misconception is born.if d lady is single nd searching u ve to make ur being friendly clear or get ready to be misunderstood and d telling her friends part is just to look good in d sight of her peers.
I get your point too but am just saying girls conclude way too early and sometimes they do it at first meeting. angry

I flirt with my female friends just to know their inner side but it doesn't get beyond that! if I like them enough to go further fine, else its nothing more than a flirt. if they jump to conclusion then its at their own peril undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

Of course how does having sex with someone make you her bf??
when am already enjoying all the benefits acruing to one? Abeg abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by UnimkeAk(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Not all girls just basic bitchess.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Tunguy01(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
ellechrystal:

See who is talking... from ur description of nigerian babes it even shows d kinda guy u r.. u r describing a typical local babe who grew up in d rural setting. Feels inferior, I mean serious complex problem who doesn't know romance. It means na only those ones u fit chyk.
It speaks volumes...It means u urself ve a problem .
Please go get urself a correct naija babe who will spoil u silly.
One more thing... Some naija men r not just it atall. They r ridiculously unromantic n rigid to d core. Lord ve mercy.
While some will so spoil u that u keep questioning their origin.
Go n pray to God to lead u to where correct naija babes r. Stop hanging around wrapper monsters..
*runs out of thread*
it wnt hurt if I can hang out wit ur sister , or is she a wrapper freak too , like seriously naija girls ar fake , dey ar nt romantic unless dey want 2 get down wit u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
UnimkeAk:

God bless u. I hate it when some ppl just generalise issues. So annoying.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

I think you also have a misconception with the phrase, however, ask me out can be used interchangable with the later . That is, when you "ask a lady out" without stating the purpose, it actually means you are requesting for a date, and when you ask her out for a dinner , it actually means you are inviting her over for a dinner
In conclusion- ask me out can be used for both inviting a lady for dinner and wooing a lady
swerry read my post again, I mentioned that people "narrow" asking out to only relationships and love. Meaning it can be substituted for that. I didnt rule that out.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
UnimkeAk:
And those biitches are not girls? SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by allanphash7(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
To all single ladies who keep saying NO to all proposals continue until your parents upload your picture on OLX

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimmy05:
when am already enjoying all the benefits acruing to one? Abeg abeg.
please kindly explain how sex becomes "ALL THE BENEFITS"?? Is sex the only thing there is to a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tunguy01:
it wnt hurt if I can hang out wit ur sister , or is she a wrapper freak too , like seriously naija girls ar fake , dey ar nt romantic unless dey want 2 get down wit u
Kiki Kiki Kiki. .ma sis la hot grin wink..but u can't hang out with her..
N worthy of note, "SOME NAIJA GIRLS" definitely no all. Thanks.
I can speak 4 myself don't know bout others.. Am real to d core. ..not all are fake only the ones who dont ve SELF KNOWLEDGE . N lack confidence r fake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by gtrust: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Just observing
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristein:

no need of op joinin u..i will join u..u juz tell me wia u wana fix d date tongue

Eyah only if I meant what I said tongue grin

Or are you asking me out? Hahahahahahahaha somebody tell me I concluded too fast grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by simdam500(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
by asking out u mean!!! propose or toasting
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

swerry read my post again, I mentioned that people "narrow" asking out to only relationships and love. Meaning it can be substituted for that. I didnt rule that out.

Alryt got that wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tunguy01:
I hate Nigeria's girls especially dos dat tie rapper when it comes to romance , dey ar so dull nd daft romantically , weneva u ar conversing wit Dem , dey start staring @ ur lips wit d thought of getting laid sooner
read your comment and started laughing out loud here grin

You are so funny bro grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Thinkr(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

please kindly explain how sex becomes "ALL THE BENEFITS"?? Is sex the only thing there is to a relationship?
No it is not. But since it is the only thing 99.9% of girls offer in a relationship. Hence he made that statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:
Erm poster you also have a misconception about it. To ask someone out doesn't necessarily mean you want him or her to be your bf or gf. It is just inviting someone to go out with you. For example I can ask you out to the cinema,or for ice cream or whatever it is I want us to do. But I guess everyone narrows "asking me out" to relationship and love.

And as for the other part guys do it too, a girls is being nice and you think she wants you.

So I'm asking you out right now @ op can you join me for ice cream next week? tongue
The who scenario is just difficult for one to understand
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Alryt got that wink
Okies
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thinkr:
No it is not. But since it is the only thing 99.9% of girls offer in a relationship. Hence he made that statement.
99.9?? Kindly explain how and when you carried out your research to come up with such figure, I'm waiting.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Jakeattah(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
ellechrystal:

ellechrystal:

coolguys are sharper... ladies think them got sense
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by UnimkeAk(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
adepiero:
And those biitches are not girls? SMH undecided

How did you come by your conclusion?
Before tagging "Nigerian girls" along,
How many Naija girls have you met with clear intentions, that went on to say u wanna ask 'em out.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
piagetskinner:

The who scenario is just difficult for one to understand
I don't get you.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by philo3(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
here in France our girls behave well cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

Eyah only if I meant what I said tongue grin

Or are you asking me out? Hahahahahahahaha somebody tell me I concluded too fast grin
nah..u wana seek attention by askin me out..bt i wnt resist it coz i heard ur hot! Ad i wnt want u to neglect nor rephrase it in vice-versa wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.