Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can Friendship Survive Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Friendship Survive Sex? (1122 Views)

Can Friendship Survive Sex?? / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / Can Friendship Still Continue After Falling In Love With your Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Friendship Survive Sex? by sexylogan(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
You have an amazing buddy with whom you love hanging out and feel perfectly comfortable with. You just love his/her company and would never want to give up on this friendship, but one fine morning when you wake up, you find him/her sleeping right next to you. It may not have been intentional...but the line has been crossed...You two had sex.
So what happens now? Do you go ahead and enter into a relationship with your friend? Or are you too embarassed to be able to continue being 'friends'?
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by Medunah: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
That friendship cant go back to the way it was cos things would become awkward especially when they both have someone they are dating
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Itz awkward tho
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by MrFlexible(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
This most times occurs as a result of pretence over a long period of time from both parties..for me, I don't think I can find myself in such a position..cos baba, even before such, I would av let her know what's up!...it has to be mutual!..one thing I won't do is taking chances..
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
yes.......but if it does happened I will call it friend with benefit.
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
A relationship is feasible here if they are both single
otherwise,shít happens
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
sexylogan:
You have an amazing buddy with whom you love hanging out and feel perfectly comfortable with. You just love his/her company and would never want to give up on this friendship, but one fine morning when you wake up, you find him/her sleeping right next to you. It may not have been intentional...but the line has been crossed...You two had sex.
So what happens now? Do you go ahead and enter into a relationship with your friend? Or are you too embarassed to be able to continue being 'friends'?
What's a relationship without friendship. For me, that's the perfect way to start a relationship. Let the sex happen naturally. So far neither of you were intoxicated before it all went down.

1 Like

Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by dre11(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
The relationship will have to be defined again
Because the first boundary have being crossed

So another boundary have to be set and defined

***boundary of friendship was set and broken.. . So a boundary of relationship is then set or this will just become friends with benefits
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
dre11:
The relationship will have to be defined again
Because the first boundary have being crossed

So another boundary have to be set and defined

***boundary of friendship was set and broken.. . So a boundary of relationship is then set or this will just become friends with benefits
And what new boundaries could that be?
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Brandnew2:

And what new boundaries could that be?

I did mention it
Relationship
Friends with benefits
Disengagement
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
dre11:

I did mention it
Relationship
Friends with benefits
Disengagement
I thought sex was the only boundary. Maybe there are other boundaries that people set so I'll leave my question open to Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! / Wife Hack (guys Have Fun Watching This) / Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.