Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! (1135 Views)

This Is How You Properly Hug Ur Girlfriend Especially In Public Places.(pics) / This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant / 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2015
VALENTINE (FEB 14th) IS AROUND
THE CORNER!!!
TIME TO BREAK UP LOL!!!......
You need to break up before valentine day so as not to spend too much money on her. Below are likely excuse to give:
CASE.1*
U saw me sweeping my room n u
never care 2 collect the broom
and finish d sweeping, *Its over!
CASE.2*
U don't bend properly wen u
sweep, U wil have Pride issues, &
i can't marry a proud woman, *its
over*
CASE.3*
Did u just call me honey? You are
trying to say my mum is a Bee?
We're done! *its over*
CASE.4*
My mum checked my future, you
are not in it. *its over*
CASE.5*
Baby my mum says dat there are
a lot of witches in ur village (eg.
EDO St8) so we can't go out
anymore! *its over*
CASE.6*
Why would u tell me to watch
Keeping up wit the Kardashians
Reality show wen champions
league match is on now?! U want
to mock me abi? *Its over*
CASE.7*
U smiled at d guy in the car while
we were trekking. *its over*
CASE.8*
U don't use ma picture as ur
profile picture, *its over!*
CASE.9*
After a while I missed u, U hug
me instead of kissing me *it's
over*
CASE.10*
Anytime u enter my house
network will disappear *it's over
and over!*
CASE.11*
I gave you six eggs, boil 3 and
fry 3, you boiled the wrong 3
and fried the wrong 3,U even
cook d eggs instead of boil, *it's
over!*
Aaahhhhhh!!! # BABIE Its Over...
ADD YOURS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by felnino(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2015
I could use one or two from this. (FTC), but number 3, 10 and 11 are not acceptable.
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Deshannel(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2015
just tell her that ur pastor said alot of people will die on val day due to election so u wanna stay indoor to fats and pray.......shikenah
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Princezoi(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2015
*grabs a chairs and chews a chewing stick*
*clears throat*
mehn me likey dis thread!!
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Donpoker9(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Kenneth4u205:
VALENTINE (FEB 14th) IS AROUND
THE CORNER!!!
TIME TO BREAK UP LOL!!!......
You need to break up before valentine day so as not to spend too much money on her. Below are likely excuse to give:
CASE.1*
U saw me sweeping my room n u
never care 2 collect the broom
and finish d sweeping, *Its over!
CASE.2*
U don't bend properly wen u
sweep, U wil have Pride issues, &
i can't marry a proud woman, *its
over*
CASE.3*
Did u just call me honey? You are
trying to say my mum is a Bee?
We're done! *its over*
CASE.4*
My mum checked my future, you
are not in it. *its over*
CASE.5*
Baby my mum says dat there are
a lot of witches in ur village (eg.
EDO St8) so we can't go out
anymore! *its over*
CASE.6*
Why would u tell me to watch
Keeping up wit the Kardashians
Reality show wen champions
league match is on now?! U want
to mock me abi? *Its over*
CASE.7*
U smiled at d guy in the car while
we were trekking. *its over*
CASE.8*
U don't use ma picture as ur
profile picture, *its over!*
CASE.9*
After a while I missed u, U hug
me instead of kissing me *it's
over*
CASE.10*
Anytime u enter my house
network will disappear *it's over
and over!*
CASE.11*
I gave you six eggs, boil 3 and
fry 3, you boiled the wrong 3
and fried the wrong 3,U even
cook d eggs instead of boil, *it's
over!*
Aaahhhhhh!!! # BABIE Its Over...
ADD YOURS.
you must be joking
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
Haven't i told you not to log in NL again Itz over
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by WYMAN(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin...mehn,u funny.
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by ggrin(f): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2015
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2015
funny thread grin

lemme climb ewedu tree to observe clearly
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Very funny indeed, n after val ul go begging her abi?
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by stano2(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Op you must be phu**king mad
For joking with my state(EDO STATE)
Don't you ever Phu**king joke with my state again
Never

Wasted sperm
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by mytime24(f): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Op then aftr val day(feb14) u'll cme back beggin abi undecided
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by zoomman(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
I told u not to display ur tongue when ur taken a pics......it's over tongue
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Davidson267(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
lol
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by ReVizz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
I told u not to login To any social ntwrk wtout my consent .. itz Over!
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by emitheo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
hahahahahahaha
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by leke12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
I dreamt u wanted to kill me on Val day,so it is over. Lol
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by lilmax(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
Op then aftr val day(feb14) u'll cme back beggin abi undecided
no,they search for another girl to date
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by Chanchit: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Very simple, why should I endanger my life when there's a presidential election going on, let's postpone it till next year.
Re: 11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! by keeper1: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
You talk too much..it's over

(1) (Reply)

Check In For Lovely Valentine Texts / The Type Of Lady Every Serious-minded Man Wants / Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.