Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Experience With Racists. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Racists. (33261 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Racists. by RaptorX: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

Those white parasites working as engineers in Nigeria are warm and friendly because they are making money and living like kings in your own country, they are doing the jobs that are meant for Nigerians and earning 4 times the salary paid to a Nigerian, who wouldn't be warm and friendly in such a situation?

do you think you can work in their own country and earn 4 times the salary of a white person? blacks on average who work and live in the west earn less than their white counterparts and yet whites still don't want them in their country, imagine how they would behave if you earned more than them and lived like a king in their own country?

Most whites are racist scum and believe that no black person should ever earn more money than them or have a better life than them.
Not only earning 4 times the wage of a Nigerian, get treated like a king, they can also screw as many of our beautiful women as much as they want. Why won't they be warm and friendly, Africa is the white man's paradise.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Wisegeek01(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
shocked
Damn d canadian" angry
Maybe he's dumb or somtin, what's in replying a greeting, will he die if he does*

Basically I respect pple based on their attitude and actions"

Imagine there are even some blacks forming Racist"
(I.e believing they are more important than you)
Mtcheeew !!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

Those white parasites working as engineers in Nigeria are warm and friendly because they are making money and living like kings in your own country, they are doing the jobs that are meant for Nigerians and earning 4 times the salary paid to a Nigerian, who wouldn't be warm and friendly in such a situation?

do you think you can work in their own country and earn 4 times the salary of a white person? blacks on average who work and live in the west earn less than their white counterparts and yet whites still don't want them in their country, imagine how they would behave if you earned more than them and lived like a king in their own country?

Most whites are racist scum and believe that no black person should ever earn more money than them or have a better life than them.

I don't know how right your post is ...but where I work I earn way more than some Canadian co-workers. I'm a full-time student working part time.

...I earn pretty more than the minimum wage in my province. Some of my fellow workers (Canadians) earn $10.35/hr which is the minimum wage, but I earn 50% more than them.

You're right to some extent tho.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wisegeek01:
shocked
Damn d canadian" angry
Maybe he's dumb or somtin, what's in replying a greeting, will he die if he does*

Basically I respect pple based on their attitude and actions"

Imagine there are even some blacks forming Racist"
(I.e believing they are more important than you)
Mtcheeew !!

I taya oo
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
RaptorX:
Not only earning 4 times the wage of a Nigerian, get treated like a king, they can also screw as many of our beautiful women as much as they want. Why won't they be warm and friendly, Africa is the white man's paradise.
They mostly roll with the prostitutes.Though times are changing fast these days everybody is screwing everybody's women especially if you can make it rain. tongue

Even black boys aren't sleeping on bike these days. cheesy
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nche95(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
pinkycute:
Omo @Op, nah Russia own, worst pass oooo
The embarrassment, dead, and discrimination, we dark-skinned people face everyday in Russia, is extremely horrible sad
Infact" everyday is a Thanksgiving if we dark-skinned people are alive in Russia, because living ur house for work and come back peacefully, is a thin of joy smiley smiley
Well, I just pray I round up quickly, to return to my mother land oooo
Dere is nothing like home!!....
why did you choose russia? knowing that russians are hostile to black, you should have gone to another country.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
MsNas:

Na here dem go find you grin

Darn! Nasty Nas I have been looking for you lol. I heard looking at t.its prolong people's life. I defo. need to become methuselah by looking at dem thangs there, ya get me? Lool

Anyway, it is Just banter with the sensitive prima donna OP, nothing serious.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Drdonzeez(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
you're very right bro....A racist gesture was directed at yaya Toure during a football match in Moscow...still yet, I don't think the culprit was punished severly
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

well, as you know the majority of black british people see themselves as "English".

Check out another black brit trying to force another racist off a London bus grin grin grin grin grin:

Lol, the guy is lucky there is camera there. If not, his head would have been stomped out. London Town!

Nah, only confused fvckers or perhaps those who are 4th generation call themselves "English." You can't be what isn't on ya passport, or on forms. It is either black African or black Caribbean. Maybe black other. Black British is all inclusive for everyone.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

there was no time I agreed some whites are not racists ? what work are they doing that the Nigerians can do ordinarily ? you should tell me , ths is the thinking some folks have already , pls this is false as I am in this industry . there are Nigerians who get the same treatment these white folks get because of the knowledge an experience they got . They are international staffs and considering the hostile environment here in Nigeria, thats why their salaries are higher than some . I know nigerians who are international stafss too . A boss in schlum works as an international staff in the UK and has every package an international staff has got . what does it take to make a competent staff , has the average Nigerian education got what it takes , these are questions we need to ask ourselves not this kind of talks. Do you think the Nigerian energy Industry would survive without international players. when you answer this , you should not blame the white engineers .I dont mean technicians feeling like engineers. I mean engineers . and they are not friendly because of the fat pay , some dont accept transfers to Nigeria , I have seen cases.the work involves teamwork . its not a do alone job.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
sukkot:
lmao trust me the black man dem accent up north is not like the typical northern accent. and london boys always gotta say ' yeah ' every second. ahhh well. truth be told any black man in any part of england in the hood will knock you down if you chat shytttt. they like black americans. they operate on instincts. act first and think later. is why i give most black people out here a wide berth. i aint got time for dem kinda troubles. cheesy

Saying "yeah" isn't a black thing though. A lot of white people also say it.

Nah G, Brum is my 2nd home, and I used to go to notty a lot. Dem mans there speak funny - the black version of weird accent the white people there speak. When I first went there, it took me about a week to decipher how they talk lol. And manny is the same lol.

Chatting shiit like most folks do on here behind their PC would get them knocked the fvck out on these gully roads lol. Mandem don't play like that hence you gotta always be on ya p's and q's.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by rhames(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Racism is the white man's version of inferiority complex. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
RaptorX:
because majority of Nigerians have chosen not to develop themselves and are always looking for where is green and not making it green by all means for their generations. majority now believe being an american citizen now is way out and so they go deliver abroad . if the african americans get ill treatment now what will be said of an american whose both parents are african in the future, I usually dont say this , but will a chinese complain about racism as much as a black man does . obama was at apec some weeks back and tried to see if china and america can have a review of their immigration laws to allow more free movement. would a chinese be dealt with the same way with a nigerian now . No one will treat you so ill if they find they will gain from you . this is just the truth. There is racism , but we dont have to talk down the white man for being a racist , we gotta do what it is for us to be wanted so bad.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:

I don't know how right your post is ...but where I work I earn way more than some Canadian co-workers. I'm a full-time student working part time.

...I earn pretty more than the minimum wage in my province. Some of my fellow workers (Canadians) earn $10.35/hr which is the minimum wage, but I earn 50% more than them.

You're right to some extent tho.
he is not in right in anyway . is it easy to create solutions . if you have got the competence , you get the good treatment. thats how the west operate and not give you good treatment because you are from a particular place like majority seek.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nche95:
why did you choose russia? knowing that russians are hostile to black, you should have gone to another country.
blame it on the bad mentality a foriegn degree from whichever country covers up for your incompetencies.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
he is not in right in anyway . is it easy to create solutions . if you have got the competence , you get the good treatment. thats how the west operate and not give you good treatment because you are from a particular place like majority seek.

Right!
Re: My Experience With Racists. by cap28: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
there was no time I agreed some whites are not racists ? what work are they doing that the Nigerians can do ordinarily ? you should tell me , ths is the thinking some folks have already , pls this is false as I am in this industry . there are Nigerians who get the same treatment these white folks get because of the knowledge an experience they got . They are international staffs and considering the hostile environment here in Nigeria, thats why their salaries are higher than some . I know nigerians who are international stafss too . A boss in schlum works as an international staff in the UK and has every package an international staff has got . what does it take to make a competent staff , has the average Nigerian education got what it takes , these are questions we need to ask ourselves not this kind of talks. Do you think the Nigerian energy Industry would survive without international players. when you answer this , you should not blame the white engineers .I dont mean technicians feeling like engineers. I mean engineers . and they are not friendly because of the fat pay , some dont accept transfers to Nigeria , I have seen cases.the work involves teamwork . its not a do alone job.

There is no job that whites do that blacks can not do. If NIgeria invests enough money in the education and training of our own people we wont need those fckg white parasites in our country, stop bowing down to these scum who wouldn't employ you as a doorman or security guard iin their own countries. Use them, if possible steal their technological know how like the Chinese do and employ your OWN PEOPLE TO DO THOSE JOBS, why give highly skilled jobs to racists? that means you are being held to ransom by these people, what happens when they leave? who steps into these jobs?

which hostile environment are you talking about in NIgeria? is it more hostile than the racist environment that blacks have to face day in day out in Europe and the US? If the environment in Nigeria were so hostile for whites do you seriously think they would go there to work?

Isnt it a big shame that we are relying on racists to keep our energy industry afloat,how come Iran is able to keep their own oil industry afloat without the US and Europe?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ op...just tell them their white skin is under your feet

That's what you walk on

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vibra:
@ op...just tell them their white skin is under your feet

That's what you walk on

True that! smiley
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

There is no job that whites do that blacks can not do. If NIgeria invests enough money in the education and training of our own people we wont need those fckg white parasites in our country, stop bowing down to these scum who wouldn't employ you as a doorman or security guard iin their own countries. Use them, if possible steal their technological know how like the Chinese do and employ your OWN PEOPLE TO DO THOSE JOBS, why give highly skilled jobs to racists? that means you are being held to ransom by these people, what happens when they leave? who steps into these jobs?

which hostile environment are you talking about in NIgeria? is it more hostile than the racist environment that blacks have to face day in day out in Europe and the US? If the environment in Nigeria were so hostile for whites do you seriously think they would go there to work?

Isnt it a big shame that we are relying on racists to keep our energy industry afloat,how come Iran is able to keep their own oil industry afloat without the US and Europe?
from your posts , you are a racist yourself , you contradicting yourself too ...... you just sid if Nigeria invest enough money to develop the educational sector and country at large , the question is are they doing it , we blacks make up our government , had it been our president was a white man , it would have been a different case . our leaders are blacks who knows about racism , yet what do we get . stop generalizing about a white man being a racist ok . as long as the black leaders are incompetent and the majority of the blacks are not ready to take on responsibilites , then dont complain you have the white folks coming here to work. bros , speak foryourself ok ... how many of the technologies have you stolen , you dont have to tell me to start it as we have barely met, it starts with both of us . when i say hostile i mean good roads , good health care.... isnt it a sick mentality where Nigerians kidnap , this is part of the hostile environment and pls stop saying what you dont know . Iran has got the presence of international players in their energy sector. The problem of racism is not the white man , it is the black man . once he can make things right within him , he sure would have No problems.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nelrulez(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lol! Laughing at their primitive mentality. I'm proud seeing my fellow Africans holding their head high in the sky not minding the bleeped mindset of the white man.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nelrulez:
Lol! Laughing at their primitive mentality. I'm proud seeing my fellow Africans holding their head high in the sky not minding the bleeped mindset of the white man.

That's the spirit, bruh.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by africanaija: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:
Hi guys, due to what's going on in our world at the moment, I think it's hightime we started loving each other. I had an encounter with racist people some weeks ago..

My flatmate (a Nigerian) and I went to the mall about some weeks ago to get our winter clothings and all, after we got all paid, we went to the bus-stand to wait for the bus - we got to the stand and met a Canadian man probably in his mid to late forties waiting for the bus too, I said "Hello, how you doing today? Nice weather, isn't it?" The man just bone face, he didn't even answer, my flatmate looked at me and we just acted like it didn't happen.

What he did next was something that irritated me. Immediately he packed his bags and went to the stand opposite us to meet a Canadian woman sitting down too, we didn't give 2 hoots until they started saying some things we couldn't hear, laughing uncontrollably and pointing fingers right at us. My mate got infuriated and wanted to confront them I calmed him down, that they were just ignorant. Few minutes later, the bus came they got on the bus, me and my mate intentionally sat next to them, lo and behold they stood up and went way back to the end of the bus. I was just shaking my head!

For real, racism has got to stop. You have different wardrobes of many colours, can't God have humans with different colours too?

Tho, I've met so many respectful, kind, nice people here. When I told my female bestfriend who is a Canadian too, she asked me to describe them, that she wants to kick their a'ss, I just told her not to worry. I really wish racism could end for good. We have to learn to live and tolerate each other, irrespective of race, religion etc..

So just because the guy didnt return a greeting to you and he moved to a woman, means that he is racist WOW!!!. You really don't know what racism is. How do u know that he wasn't having a bad day? Or maybe he didn't like the way you smell? Or he actually knew the lady he was talking to?

Its people like you who jump to conclusions (without facts) but assumptions, who need the therapy and help. Did he call you a nigger? Did he say that you were a thug or a robber? Did he call you a monkey?
Re: My Experience With Racists. by BadSamaritan(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
GooseBaba:

Bros, don't be fooled. We had a resident Irish man named "koloyinbo" on NL. The guy sabi different naija slangs and had a Nigerian fiancee. But he still felt superior to the black man. Despite the fact that he is a fuvking Irish man...

Don't be fooled. They are here to hustle. And they know how to play the game...

I know Kolo Oyinbo. He's a pal of mine. And a jolly good fellow. He's no racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Racists. by dammilotun(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Have seen racism displayed in America too, but you are gonna meet nice people every now and then and as long as you stay on your lane,you won't be experiencing unnecessary embarrassment.you want to watch out for that anytime you are out in a white man's land
Re: My Experience With Racists. by pak: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
What those guys did looked bad but frankly its something a Yoruba man or Ibo man could have done to a Hausa man
Re: My Experience With Racists. by dammilotun(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
because majority of Nigerians have chosen not to develop themselves and are always looking for where is green and not making it green by all means for their generations. majority now believes being an american citizen now is way out and so they go deliver abroad . if the african americans get ill treatment now what will be said of an american whose both parents are african in the future, I usually dont say this , but will a chinese complain about racism as much as a black man does . obama was at apec some weeks back and tried to see if china and america can have a review of their immigration laws to allow more free movement. would a chinese be dealt with the same way with a nigerian now . No one will treat you so ill if they find they will gain from you . this is just the truth. There is racism , but we dont have to talk down the white man for being a racist , we gotta do what it is for us to be wanted so bad.
True
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
africanaija:

So just because the guy didnt return a greeting to you and he moved to a woman, means that he is racist WOW!!!. You really don't know what racism is. How do u know that he wasn't having a bad day? Or maybe he didn't like the way you smell? Or he actually knew the lady he was talking to?

Its people like you who jump to conclusions (without facts) but assumptions, who need the therapy and help. Did he call you a nigger? Did he say that you were a thug or a robber? Did he call you a monkey?

I don't think you're st'upid, maybe you just have bad luck when it comes to reasoning..
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:

I don't think you're st'upid, maybe you just have bad luck when it comes to thinking..

hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Amefrica In all of this, you are the defaulter(s). Don't greet everybody you meet on your way or at the bus stop as the case may be. Your anger was unjustifiable, they had every right to run away from you. Not everybody is friendly or likes chit-chats with strangers. Next time, don't greet until you are greeted. Salutation is not love. And in my opinion, salutation is not by force. Wisdom profits much

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by okeyxyz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:
Hi guys, due to what's going on in our world at the moment, I think it's hightime we started loving each other. I had an encounter with racist people some weeks ago..

My flatmate (a Nigerian) and I went to the mall about some weeks ago to get our winter clothings and all, after we got all paid, we went to the bus-stand to wait for the bus - we got to the stand and met a Canadian man probably in his mid to late forties waiting for the bus too, I said "Hello, how you doing today? Nice weather, isn't it?" The man just bone face, he didn't even answer, my flatmate looked at me and we just acted like it didn't happen.

What he did next was something that irritated me. Immediately he packed his bags and went to the stand opposite us to meet a Canadian woman sitting down too, we didn't give 2 hoots until they started saying some things we couldn't hear, laughing uncontrollably and pointing fingers right at us. My mate got infuriated and wanted to confront them I calmed him down, that they were just ignorant. Few minutes later, the bus came they got on the bus, me and my mate intentionally sat next to them, lo and behold they stood up and went way back to the end of the bus. I was just shaking my head!

For real, racism has got to stop. You have different wardrobes of many colours, can't God have humans with different colours too?

Tho, I've met so many respectful, kind, nice people here. When I told my female bestfriend who is a Canadian too, she asked me to describe them, that she wants to kick their a'ss, I just told her not to worry. I really wish racism could end for good. We have to learn to live and tolerate each other, irrespective of race, religion etc..

Dear Bros,

First of all, everybody don't have a duty to like you. If these persons don't wanna be your friend you don't have to force yourself upon them. You should not chase and shame people for not taking a fancy to you. It is just natural that people have different likes & dislikes without owing you an explanation for their preferences.

As long as such persons do not go out of their way to deny you of your rights then there should be no problem. It's a secular world with room enough to accommodate everybody, whether you like them or not.

But you by choosing to insist that a complete stranger acknowledges your presence and importance, you demonstrate the same intolerance that you purportedly trying to banish. Tolerance does not mean forcing everybody to think and behave in a particular way, in this case: To like a black people (you & your friend). It is perfectly within everybody'e right to like whoever they want to & dislike whoever they want to without fear of persecution, as long as they do not infringe on anybody's rights or freedoms. But what you are doing is pointing, shaming an persecution people because you perceive that they'd not acknowledged you because you are black. What exactly have they deprived you If they are not depriving you of anything that you are entitled to, then let them be. They'd done nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by okeyxyz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
BellaBambina:
@Amefrica In all of this, you are the defaulter(s). Don't greet everybody you meet on your way or at the bus stop as the case may be. Your anger was unjustifiable, they had every right to run away from you. Not everybody is friendly or likes chit-chats with strangers. Next time, don't greet until you are greeted. Salutation is not love. And in my opinion, salutation is not by force. Wisdom profits much

Well spoken my sista.
+10

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.