Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 (43105 Views)

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by synergycom19: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
It when it's affect them now that they want to act,despite several act of gross incompete displayed by GEJ since assumption into office

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Elan83(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEJ is bigger dan boi, He z not threatened, we've wot it teks 2 resist dem & woteva evil plot dey can eva drm of, if dey wnt war we shal giv dem a crusade & vehemently annihilate dem totaly, d best tin 4 dem is 2 relax & follw our lead, we're d choosen, we're leaders & simply de're followers, any litle provocation frm d North wil b disasterous, because our response wil b volcanic & catastrophic, its either we mek Nigeria or we break it, dats d game nw! "D Zionist Code"

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Mogidi: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
mynairatime:
@SARUTOB u are the bastard because on nigerian map there were only north east & south when & how did bastard u came in here. anyway, isnt ur fault it was baba iyabo's who broke nigeria into pieces

You foam in the mouth speaking gobbledegook, stop spitting when you talk, you make no fvcking sense in any of your submission.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by waternogetemeny: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
[size=18pt]If dem make all this noise and fail to serve him impeachment notice...

Mohammed is a liar and yorubas are forever abo.ki slave.

Dat is all, I have to contribute. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by blemon44(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
jotax:
who will then succeed him?

MY father
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Mogidi: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
There are certain things one can confidently say won't happen, this is one of them.

Impeach GEJ and divide Nigeria along religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
blemon44:
But who ever said that he's going to be impeached is really mistaken
cos this man is going to lead us till 2019 and there are no two ways about it
cos he does not have rivalry
Do you know the tenents of democracy? I doubt you do. If you do, you wouldn't have typed rubbish. You just typed rubbish to get cheap "likes" from your type.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ogoro dey jump because there is plenty water! dey jubilate because all is well! The Law makers can afford to attemp ANYTHING because there is 2 much Dollars. dem over rich tripplees! None of those lawmakers can say he or she is adequately representing his or her constituency/ senatorial district. yes o that the people he or she represents now want GEJ out of office.
Well, the dry season is here, the era of petro-dollars rain is over and they must shine thier eyes very well! they must channel all their effort towards positive ventures, things that will make 9ja move forward, at least represent your people for once.
the era we into now call for caution, i-cau-tion-nion!!! /ˈkɔːʃ(ə)n/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Jalal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin Bye bye to the Otu of Otueke
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by OLAMIFRESH: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
bravo.....i hate him regime is too bloody recuiting boko haram is rep of benin with asari tokunbo, d gun illegal transaction in south africa du guyz kwon dat asari tokunbo is der. GEJ d baddest president jost braking record every wer........ we need another party NO TO PDP

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]If dem make all this noise and fail to serve him impeachment notice...

Mohammed is a liar and yorubas are forever abo.ki slave.

Dat is all, I have to contribute.

Long live Biafra[/size]
Why are you bringing Muhammed into this? The way some of you that call yourselves christians act is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Tambuwal should resign first honourably before he
resumed his lamentation from chapter 7. North
should go and continue farming since they re not
interested in a better education,GEJ is even helping to
built Almajiri Koran schools which your previous
Northern leaders could not,all what you guys are
longing for,is power, power to do what? Every
miserable things now is in the North: poverty,
sickness, illiteracy,killing,hatred,evil etc.you guys need
real God intervention and stop sending outvyxur
frustration to GEJ. IBB,ATIKU, ABACHA AND OTHERS
KILLED NORTH FUTUNE SO WAKE UP AND FACE
REALITY.. ONLY GEJ CAN SAVE THE NORTH AND NOT
YOUR NORTHERN LEADERS. THEY ARE ALL EVIL MEN
AND IDIOTS.
thats my grouse with gej:he kept placating those people believing they will be so pleased with him and 'leave him alone'! He ensured that at the expense of folks and regions who stood behind him '11..the speakership didnt belong to the north nor tambo'ole,but he allowed them fly..now see whats going on! The same ppl that were robbed of the speakership,the yorubas,are today,the very barrels drumming up support for those same northern parasites,really pathetic..anyway,any impeachement against gej is an impeachment against 1st of all, the niger delta,make no mistakes..
#time for disintegration is nigh.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ghost1718(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:

#Nairaland
if E happen :-/make i shít for my boxer, but wait oh undecided i smell A.p.c members at work
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by waternogetemeny: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why are you bringing Muhammed into this? The way some of you that call yourselves christians act is appalling.

Na the same way your case tire me...

But note this, everybody has guns and bombs...

We will shoot alot and never stop shooting.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ChynoBEATS: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
davidonoja:
Apc are looking for ways to get power by all means let us wait and see na DEC3 no far again
buh wait o.....if dem impeach Jona...... Sheybi Sambo. Go still dey there........ ..... Oooo..... Wait.... Eheeeeen....... I grab nw...... Oya una papa.... Make una Move dat man first n see wat MEND'll do..... Smh.. Bunch of incompetent F.O.o.L.S ... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry infact whrz my ri..fle .... Whr I throw am put sef......

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ghost1718(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
What statisical analysis should i give group of people with little reading skills than to keep nocking their heads with the fact we are very educated because we had mental/resouful person (awolowo) who out of little allocation that was coming to this region he educated us bro a no be ur mate

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by blemon44(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know the tenents of democracy? I doubt you do. If you do, you wouldn't have typed rubbish. You just typed rubbish to get cheap "likes" from your type.

I'm not begging for likes
get that
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by thegoodone2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
hemartins:
This is getting interesting by the day. I would really want him impeached.
To save this country GEJ should not be remove. If they remove him Nigeria is goner

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by thegoodone2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Remove GEJ is the end of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by kinkymax: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Am loving dis. Jonadiot must go

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
If this is done on december 3, then we will burn down nigeria; we have enough abilities to do just that.

GEJ till 2019$
Fresh air$

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Time to dig up n dust my .99mm uzi smg riffle n fly home deep south..enuf is enuf..
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by tomistelle(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unending drama sha cool
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by MrT2011(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
acenazt:
Heheheheeh GEJ out!!! I hope this Issue comes to fruition.

and the real war shall begin.
hehehehehe
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by collitexnaira(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Serenity22:
Is Namadi Sambo still alive? He is just as docile as the president himself
Some times I begin to wonder if we have a vice president, the man rarely make any contributions to eliminate all this national disaster
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
But u know there was no southsouth on nigerian map. north,east and west were the ones there let someone kick these bastards out
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ChynoBEATS: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
buh wait o.....if dem impeach Jona...... Sheybi Sambo. Go still dey there........ ..... Oooo..... Wait.... Eheeeeen....... I grab nw...... Oya una papa.... Make una Move dat man first n see wat MEND'll do..... Smh.. Bunch of incompetent F.O.o.L.S ... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry infact whrz my ri..fle .... Whr I throw am put sef......

FOUND it cheesy

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
You should know how it is plan it would be ur brother aboki from the core north
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Herrmes: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
popcykaylah:

peace my foot!!! with all those rambos carrying guns on water?do you even know the meaning of peace?
What is peace? stuffs happens but at least its not everyday bombings and etc
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by madjune(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
then better days are coming.
if this true then that the best news NIGERIAN has heard in the last six years.
let kick him out and install the general.
General buhari the exterminator of corruption and terrorism.
Vote for buhari
Vote for change

I may be mad but I'm sane enough to know that we don't need a person like Jonathan to move Nigeria forward.
There should be no tribal sentiments about it.
I'm from the south.
Buhari is clearly, based on how he ruled in 1983; he's the one firm enough to cleanse our system. Let truth be told as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ghost1718(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
OLAMIFRESH:
bravo.....i hate him regime is too bloody recuiting boko haram is rep of benin with asari tokunbo, d gun illegal transaction in south africa du guyz kwon dat asari tokunbo is der. GEJ d baddest president jost braking record every wer........ we need another party NO TO PDP
we are not voting for party now, no body is voting for party, but not with a.p.c undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.