Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari (2162 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by mployer(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Mologi:
trouble dey ooo....
just talk in layman words...

I WILL CALL MY BOYS TO ORDER
grin

I believe him. Just a few minutes fone call undecided
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
He did it in 1984, He crushed Maitasine boys that were tHe forerunners of Boko Haram. He's capable, competent and people focused. Come 2015 the General will do it again as President. God bless the Daura-born General!!!! He shall takeover in 2015 by the grace of God…

#I-believe
Just put it short, he will call his boys to other.
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by Godswillu(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Please Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari if we vote for you or not just play your part as a former Head of State, to end insurgency. Please we are begging. Nigerians is begging
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by Scout60(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2014
freenortheast:
May the carnage of BOKO HARAM be visited on southern Nigeria, so that some illegitimate inhabitants of the South will know how NE people feel everyday.
We will just kill all the hausas in the south. Period
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by Omooba77: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Some people still died today oh,please if you have the antidotes, do now...
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by pheliciti: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
[b][/b][i][/i]
argon500:
Must he become a president before finding solution to problems in his region? smh undecided

Politicians lying to us since 8BC

i agree he needs not be a President before proffering solutions. He suggested solutions publicly and privately which were not heeded.

see http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/nyanya-committed-act-declared-war-nigeria-nigerians-buahri/ excerpted below:

"We all must take close heed at this moment and recognize the severity of what is upon us. A small minority seeks to bring the nation to its knees through terror. Thus, we must stand tall and united. We can ill afford to allow their crimes to go unpublished united.
I call on the government to improve and redefine its strategy in the light of this expanding menace. Clearly, its intelligence gathering needs to be improved so that it can break terrorist plots before they hatch. Moreover, it needs to enact greater social and economic reform in the blighted areas of the nation to win the hearts and minds of the people. Give the youth a viable alternative and they will not be duped by the lure of extremist dogma. A major initiative with immediate and long-term strategies for mass employment should be introduced right away.
Nigeria must and will overcome this scourge but it cannot do so merely by wishful thinking. We need wise and decisive strategy.
As for me and my party, we deplore and condemn these and all such attacks. Those who commit them must know that the nation stands four square against them.
While we are engaged in tight political competition against the ruling party, we shall not play politics on this issue so vital to our national survival and wellbeing" Buhari April 20th, 2014
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by Manazz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Apparently its that easy.
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by PointB: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Northern leaders must put an end to boko haram before put an end to northern leaders.
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
freenortheast:
May the carnage of BOKO HARAM be visited on southern Nigeria, so that some illegitimate inhabitants of the South will know how NE people feel everyday.

^^^Back to sender!

You guys are the author of your present travails so leave us out of it......i take God beg you!

Some amongst you opened Pandora's box (thinking you were gonna make the country ungovernable for 'that Otuoke usurper'), so you guys alone should deal with the consequences!
Re: I’ll End Insurgency If Elected President – Buhari by kenny987(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Clearly GMB is 100% certain that terrorism/insurgency will continue as it is and that's why it appears to him a 'viable' electioneering tool...hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Live GEJ Crusade In Port Harcourt On Ait / Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him / President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.