Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31424 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by jnrbayano(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:

Answering my question with question.

Abeg no buy for me again. Lol

As igbo man concern cool
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2014
LEvuls:
Jennimma shout out to you grin
awwwww...thank you dearie. Happy new month too

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ireneony(f): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2014
happy new month lalasticlala...

u de trygrin keep doing the good work
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by LEvuls(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Jennimma:

awwwww...thank you dearie. Happy new month too
This ur dearie is so so sweet

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Jennydoris(f): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

As igbo man concern cool

It's nice to know that you're an Igbo. Now I see why the question. shocked
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2014
My crush Crush
How can one crush on girls on NL Wonders shall never end.
Anyway,shoutout to my mum missberrypop5
And my twin brother grin laykhorn
....Chibwike too,my last born
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by jnrbayano(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:

It's nice to know that you're an Igbo. Now I see why the question. shocked

You thought I was?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by clevvermind(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
to all my followers i love you guys, thanks for enciuragement and support. happy new month and welcome to the month of december.
adbokus(m), VNOS(m), billtommy(m), sexylogan(m), ProffT01, IamDejman(m), korel9, PJAMES1, Jboy5050(m), classiclee(m), Bantino, wunmi590(m), zadok60(m), Ferdybaba(m), Habeyy(m), Pennyways, flaws(m), ronald4lif(m), Impulse80(m), segenton(m), AgapeCharis(m), LEvuls, adeyenuwo, Super1759, clevvermind(m), eddycolo(m), lawrsmith(m), kuderrich, sadiku95(m), jossi994(m), vickertony(m), Charchy07(m), akmaldini(m), orlaryhincah(m), MachineX(m), TristanReveur, gift01, samwheel(m), HonourablePomk, ogunvic41(m), stalicia(f), Gozychuks, ofala(m), MrFixIt001(m), kaura5000, Baddestguyp(m), agenzxy(m), Mordyb(m), lilmaxfidel(m), oyebenbobola(m), dyn4casie(m), henrixx(m), onome710(m), ifyn4real, Piloeternity(m), eppysold(m), Neldrizzy(m), Donpoker9(m), sholly28(m), Femi2Ranking(m), armylord(m), Ponel, jamilkb(m), johndanny(m), hartland(m), Rikidony(m), markkaycee(m), amakufrancis(m), mbanomixs, lilTunechi(m), pixar, mumu9gerian, Brandnew2(m), daik(m), ALKARULEZ615(m), engrjoe(m), greatbaba(m), Mellalife(m), ceejay675(m), Seanlenux(m), justmag(m), JonSnow, Rep042
welcome u and all.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2014
My crush(es) abi?

Happy new month to;

Calaberboi
Dreyl
kwonder
kenex4ever
Vizkiz
tosyne2much
Especially nickz grin

And,

Marieolae
Rokiatu
Midabliss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Jennydoris(f): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

You thought I was?

A Nigerian. Lol
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by clevvermind(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:

shocked shocked

happy new monthkiss
same to u sweet honey. grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by jnrbayano(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:

A Nigerian. Lol

O di mma

smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by LEvuls(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2014
My ebony goddess

Idol of my heart

Heart purer than white pap

Face tender than mushroom

Words she possess melt iron

Loveliness of her ways
far too good to be rated by words

Beads worn on her hands and neck
Dangle to the rhythm of the ‘ewi’
that I read romantically to her ears

If only she would be forever mine
I will dance on my head
While Lagbaja beat me the talking
drum
I will drink palm-wine from dawn to
dusk
I will pay dowry with cowry
I will revive traditional ways in her
honour.

Cant stop loving you Jennimma
B/w how can one survive having crushes coming left,right and centers grin Love Ireneony too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by lalasticlala(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
happy new month lalasticlala...

u de trygrin keep doing the good work

Happy new month dear. Wish u all d best this month has got
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Oohhk...there's dx lady I haven't had any conversation with but I love d person dt her comments reflects
P.S Its nt a crush o

Happy new month Jennimma
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Jennydoris(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

O di mma

smiley

Udo di. O ga adi leta. grin. Am Off to class.
Have a nice day.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by jnrbayano(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:

Udo di. O ga adi leta. grin. Am Off to class.
Have a nice day.

Do have a nice time out there smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by BreezyRita(f): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
I've got no crush here..........

But I'll wish some nice guys here

Beenkumar
Agapecharis
Cupidhero
Cutehector4u
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Jossi994

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Una well don here oooo

Grabs mic

** clears throat **

Happy new month to all my crushers grin

I wouldn't want to start mentioning names cos they all know themselves. I no wan cause problem
grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2014
laykorn:
My crush Crush
... .Chibwike too,my last born
Ayamlaykorn
bia Lekan, na my Sugarplump prince you deh call ya last born? grin Thanks dear. Happy new month to you. cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2014
kiss
AgapeCharis:
Oohhk...there's dx lady I haven't had any conversation with but I love d person dt her comments reflects
P.S Its nt a crush o

Happy new month Jennimma
kiss
AgapeCharis:
P.S Its nt a crush o

Happy new month Jennimma
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Gflat: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Happy birthday smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Xsenga:
TANCHU VERY MUCH. kiss
angry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:
My crush(es) abi?

Especially nickz grin
shockedshockedshockedshocked

same to yougrin
happy birthdaysmiley.........where's my cake??
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2014
ROZZAYY:
HNM to mzgracie, tashamania, ggrin, xsenga, prettythicksme, krimidiva, mstik, rokiatu, iyabodeh, valued and teddybiyasi.
same to you kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by tosyne2much(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB, I gat ur mention.. Hapi new month too

Hbd, llnp

Btw, where the venue make I control babes make dem fall in ?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Xsenga(f): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
angry
U DON GET BELLE? angry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Juliaann....Happy new month and compliments if the season wink wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by laykhorn(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
laykorn:
My crush Crush
....Chibwike too,my last born
Ayamlaykorn
I sight you.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
happy new month seun

Happy new month, Ireneony.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2014
BreezyRita:
I've got no crush here..........

But I'll wish some nice guys here

Beenkumar
Agapecharis
Cupidhero
Cutehector4u
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Jossi994
wao embarassed
Tnkx alot
Wish u a month filled with joy n good tidings wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all my crushes:

Ggrin
Badoolee
tashamania
mskrisx
idee03
raquel23
vickyyb

and
Tosyne2much
superstar007
jregz
0micheal0
madcow1

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.