Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31358 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by CreamyBanana(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to my ggrin periperi.

I will be your bed that gives you great comfort.

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Jennimma:
kiss
kiss
wink

Hold it!
An e-kiss from Miss NL shocked
Today's gon b good cool grin

Have a nice day dear

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
Happy New Month to all my crushes:

Ggrin shockedshockedlipsrsealed
Badoolee
tashamania
mskrisx
idee03
raquel23
vickyyb

and
Tosyne2much
superstar007
jregz
0micheal0
madcow1
undecided
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kuderrich: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
welcome u and all.
hmm tanx dear. Hapi new month to u too.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ireneony(f): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
assfreak:

Happy new month, Ireneony.
same to you too.....
u always to my defense on cyber bully. love u so much

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Xsenga:
U DON GET BELLE? angry
why u con carry ma unborn child mata come hereangrysad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
undecided
because i call you crush your puff puff head don dey swell abi
aseh!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kenex4ever(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:
My crush(es) abi?

Happy new month to;

Calaberboi
Dreyl
kwonder
kenex4ever
Vizkiz
tosyne2much
Especially nickz grin

And,

Marieolae
Rokiatu
Midabliss
Tnx 4 d mention, beautiful one! I wish u all u wish urself in this month of celebration.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by zyzxx(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Apy new month my crush and freinds
yinkuscious ,
Missmossy mysterious
dre11
touchmeder
Babe2sure
texanomaly talk2riel

mystiqueDZ
Iffffffy
Treasure95
klanpeb
thinezy
Lorlaahlozz
Liamm
stevoskyj
harlos

Omoalhaja7
tomistelle
ShahzadNonso
emmabest2000
Bantino. And others.
And to d king
naijaboiy

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Gflat:

Happy birthday smiley
Thank you Sir smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Xsenga(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
why u con carry ma unborn child mata come hereangrysad
NO VEX ABEG, I HOPE SAY U NO GO ABORT AM.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
CreamyBanana:
Happy new month to my ggrin periperi.

I will be your bed that gives you great comfort.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shockedshockedshocked
Same to you kiss
I don't like this banana,I like the real bananalipsrsealed
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

same to yougrin
happy birthdaysmiley.........where's my cake??
No cake. grin
Nothing.
You r engaged to ggrin. cheesytongue
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
VickyyB, I gat ur mention.. Hapi new month too

Hbd, llnp

Btw, where the venue make I control babes make dem fall in ?
Hehee. grin
Thanks
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

No cake. grin
Nothing.
You r engaged to ggrin. cheesytongue
God/god's forbid bad thingangry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
same to you too.....
u always to my defense on cyber bully. love u so much

Thanks.

I love you so much more.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by clevvermind(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2014
kuderrich:
hmm tanx dear. Hapi new month to u too.
thanks
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Gflat: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Thank you Sir smiley

Sir Please i am still very young

Btw, How are we celebrating? wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Xsenga:
NO VEX ABEG, I HOPE SAY U NO GO ABORT AM.
I dy wait for hin papa kingtomsad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
because i call you crush your puff puff head don dey swell abi
aseh!
mtcccccccccccheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeewangryangry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2014
kenex4ever:
Tnx 4 d mention, beautiful one! I wish u all u wish urself in this month of celebration.
uwc
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Crush Why not friends? undecided

Anyway happy new month to all my friends and foes alike smiley

Thanks breezyrita smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
God/god's forbid bad thingangry
grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Gflat:

Sir Please i am still very young

Btw, How are we celebrating? wink
Lol. Not celebrating it. embarassed sad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by CreamyBanana(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shockedshockedshocked
Same to you kiss
I don't like this banana,I like the real bananalipsrsealed

I have the real (very massive) banana too. Don't worry about that, my Queen.

They don't call me CreamyBanana for nothing.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Xsenga(f): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
I dy wait for hin papa kingtomsad
KK grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Gflat: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. Not celebrating it. embarassed sad

Oh no...Why?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2014
BreezyRita:
I've got no crush here..........

But I'll wish some nice guys here
Iceberylin
Beenkumar
Agapecharis
Cupidhero
Cutehector4u
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Jossi994
fixed...
HAPPY NEW MONTH LOVE kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2014
You guys really dont know the Amount of joy you brought into my Life kiss

dmjinc(m), Dotwillis1(m), olamilekan360(m), Charles4075(m), Fabdedon(m), iyisco2001(m), CuteEmma(f), PrinxPeera(m), Wisegeek01(m), doskyval(m), dorlapoh20(f), Iceg(m), ghost1718(m), lilmaxfidel(m), naijaboiy(m), Missuuu(f), preticuti(f), hfinest(m), BreezyRita(f), effyzie01(m), Confession14(f), maureensylvia(f), PinkObsession(f), pashaun(f), floralle(f), Jennimma(f), chibwike(m), zoeee(f), ellahzy(f), olu77, MightyFortress, tmanis(m), itsValo(m), iLUMeN8(m), cutieberie1(f), Euphrosyne(m), Kachisbarbie(f), pryd(m), samflexxy(m), Cleffwizzy(m), chimerase2, Vikky014(f), Chimerase(m), SlimSkipper(m), Tallesty1(m), valmunich(m), ebolablast, Lindajohn(f), Annypie(f), MrsGoodness(f), donigspain(m), JAVANESE(m), Ladycloud(f), Daddi, Rapzino(m), tocin44(m), misshoree(f), Mentcee(m), missberrypop5(f), JayKayMaybachz(m), mirexx(f), axortedbabe(f), Lorlaahlozz(f), Xsenga(f), MachineX(m), MrsBreezy(f), onihaxy, Emmaesty(f), VivyGift(f), Tenison96(m), ggrin, MissYuzedo(f), dimples2, moyarhtohbadt(f), Ivyluvie2(f), Vivalavida99(f), Jaglieski, missstella(f), Hurklan(m), desdichando(m), iheanyi40(m), Xtarxhyne(f), KingTom(m), daveP(m), KelvinGraphics(m), Nomski0(f), Onyenna(m), lovelyronke20(f), losprince(m)

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Na person i find come here *looks around* oh she is not here, am out

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kenex4ever(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to my crushes:
Sarimah
VickyyB
Vivly
Dechandel
Africanapple
Ormorlehwah
LuvlyEgodi01(tho I avnt seen ur pix b4)
And to these cool guys:
Tallesty1(tnx 4 d mention in ur diary)
Naijaboiy
Chrislu
Chrisviral
Tosyn2much
Kulboy
Barcanista (fellow barca fan, n an opposition, lol)
And also these pretty ladies:
Farano (humble n humorous)
Mizmycoli (intelligent n organized)
FirstEva (...)
Rozzay(nice girl)
Rokiatu (humility, boldness all in you)
Marieolae(soft n bold)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Assfreak
Chibwike
Tosyn2much

And all my homo friends
Happy new month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.