Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! (1531 Views)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Nigeria is not an really "African" nation, it is an extension of the brutish British (slave masters) nation.
Yes, I call them slave masters because that s what there are!

Nothing is original here!
Our political system is not original. That it is working for the slave masters does not mean it will work for us.
If we want to build great African nations with Nigeria as an example, then we must sit down and negotiate. It was the slave masters that negotiated Nigeria. She was negotiated in London and not in African soil by Africans.
Our constitution is neither here nor there. We are just beating about the bush.

Until we negotiate Nigeria properly and have the peoples constitution, we are just wasting our time! Those who are scared of negotiating a split are just myopic.
This drag for supremacy will continue and the circle of blood will never end.

It has flown in the south East, it later went to the south South and now it is happening in the north.
Shall we wait more, perhaps when it reaches south west, then we can wake up?

Perhaps, you will say it will never happen in the south west?
Well, the Igbos never knew that suddenly, Nigerians would be against them. killing them at will.
The South South people never knew that suddenly, soldiers would invade their lands, wiping out communities?
Do you think the north prepared for what is happening today?

Is it not enough?

It is not only in Nigeria. All over Africa we have conflicts and armed struggles. People in the same so called Nations, killing one another for supremacies. My heart is bleeding for Africa! We sell our natural resources, used it to buy arms and then kill ourselves.

On this so many a kid and greedy "leaders" misunderstand us and call us names! Yet, our passion is so deep rooted in seeing darkness role away.

When will Africa get it right?

When shall we stop consumption and start production?
When shall we stop importing and start exporting?
When shall we stop buying arms from our "masters" and rather manufacture and sell arms to them to kill themselves too?
Don't misunderstand me, I am not wishing them evil!
I am rather angry at our stupidity as a people!

Where are the real patriots? Where are the real progressives? Where are the real Africans?
Our best brains are running away from our lands! Running to greener pastures. Yet, America was built by Americans. Britain was built by the British. Chinese are building China!

Am I blaming the slave masters?

No, I commend them for being smart and I rather blame Africans for being so silly.
Why must we import food, when we have good soils? were we not growing our food before now?

We got the brains, we got the resources but lack the will!
Rise up or Africans, rise up!
this is a clarion call.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2014
sha be you know where Aso rock dey?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Wonderlands:
sha be you know where Aso rock dey?

Seems you didn't understand what I am talking about.
What am I going to do at Aso Rock please?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Man u talkin asif u not a nigerian we in a country wher d people wo do d right tin blame their self for sayin d truth
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by fijiano202(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2014
is that all?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

Seems you didn't understand what I am talking about.
What am I going to do at Aso Rock please?

you can take this to them and educate them on what is to be done, instead of telling us because we literally can't do any negotiations.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Zaikon(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2014
OP give me da source so i can send my prayerz bt 4 nw GBU 4 dis
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2014
b1327:
Man u talkin asif u not a nigerian we in a country wher d people wo do d right tin blame their self for sayin d truth

I am here bro.
And I have decided I am not running away to any place.
I am trying all I can to make my grasses here green.

I am simply calling for a shift in our thought system!
Who said we cannot develop ourselves and our lands on our own?
Who said our conflicts must be settled with arms?

You need to hear Nigerians bragging about how they will slaughter other Nigerians.
Why Chinese kids are thinking of building cell phones, our own kids are thinking of how to buy it.
is there a difference in the brains?
The answer is no.
Africans are silly. I used to be carried away but not any more.
It is time we take our destinies into our hands.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Zaikon:
OP give me da source so i can send my prayerz bt 4 nw GBU 4 dis

And what exactly is your point?

The source is my brain, my mind, my hands and my laptop!
The source is my passion for "light" to shine in Africa!

Cheers
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Wonderlands:

you can take this to them and educate them on what is to be done, instead of telling us because we literally can't do any negotiations.
Then you don't understand the gravity of our challenges.
Our leaders came from us, like begets like.
Their mentality is the typical African mentality.

Can you remember the opposition to the National Conference?
Can you see how our so called leaders resisted dialogue?

My passion is the younger generation!
If only they can open up their minds. Whether we like it or not, one day this generation must all die and live the earth for the next. It is my hope that some of them will catch the vision!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

I am here bro.
And I have decided I am not running away to any place.
I am trying all I can to make my grasses here green.

I am simply calling for a shift in our thought system!
Who said we cannot develop ourselves and our lands on our own?
Who said our conflicts must be settled with arms?

You need to hear Nigerians bragging about how they will slaughter other Nigerians.
Why Chinese kids are thinking of building cell phones, our own kids are thinking of how to buy it.
is there a difference in the brains?
The answer is no.
Africans are silly. I used to be carried away but not any more.
It is time we take our destinies into our hands.
u no y it works for dem cos pple wo have money support pple wit brain but here Pple wo have moni we prefer to buy latest model of cars build outside nigeria dan ues d money to develop som1 wo we build it here. I think u c d difference wit dat short analysis
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2014
b1327:
u no y it works for dem cos pple wo have money support pple wit brain but here Pple wo have moni we prefer to buy latest model of cars build outside nigeria dan ues d money to develop som1 wo we build it here. I think u c d difference wit dat short analysis

Now you are talking.
Africans are lazy when it comes to thinking.
Why can think of making our won cars.

China is a good example.

If you are like minded, send me a mail at noble_concepts@yahoo.com.
We are currently reaching out the younger generation with thought provoking lectures.

I was in Akwa Ibom in August this year to speak to a group of young secondary school graduates.

I asked them one after the other (in my manner of starting the lecture) what they wanted to become
99% said they wanted to be Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers.

None for food production, non for cloth making (either making of materials or design),

And I told them, "hunger will kill your generation"

Food production has been left for the "illiterates" among us.

My passion is real. I have started the campaign already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Onyegecha(f): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2014
You are sooo on point, my dear, but what can we do? A few individuals who are benefiting from the false entity called Nigeria will not allow the right thing to be done. This is the country where the minority oppresses the majority with ease. I see no way out. Even the revolution that has worked in other places may not work here for the same reason. We seem to be trapped. Pity!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Onyegecha:
You are sooo on point, my dear, but what can we do? A few individuals who are benefiting from the false entity called Nigeria will not allow the right thing to be done. This is the country where the minority oppresses the majority with ease. I see no way out. Even the revolution that has worked in other places may not work here for the same reason. We seem to be trapped. Pity!
Education can help.
Educate the younger generation.
Tell them the truth.

Create a vision and a path for them.
I am very optimistic that African will rise.
let us do our path.

We can form a force and do our paths.

For now, we are focusing on the younger generation; from students of the tertiary institutions downwards to even the primary level.

we can network and work together if you are like minded.
noble_concepts@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

Now you are talking.
Africans are lazy when it comes to thinking.
Why can think of making our won cars.

China is a good example.

If you are like minded, send me a mail at noble_concepts@yahoo.com.
We are currently reaching out the younger generation with thought provoking lectures.

I was in Akwa Ibom in August this year to speak to a group of young secondary school graduates.

I asked them one after the other (in my manner of starting the lecture) what they wanted to become
99% said they wanted to be Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers.

None for food production, non for cloth making (either making of materials or design),

And I told them, "hunger will kill your generation"

Food production has been left for the "illiterates" among us.

My passion is real. I have started the campaign already.
only GOD can help nigeria cos nobody want 2 die for no reason
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by nuclearboy(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:
Nigeria is not an really "African" nation, it is an extension of the brutish British (slave masters) nation.
Yes, I call them slave masters because that s what there are!

Nothing is original here!
Our political system is not original. That it is working for the slave masters does not mean it will work for us.
If we want to build great African nations with Nigeria as an example, then we must sit down and negotiate. It was the slave masters that negotiated Nigeria. She was negotiated in London and not in African soil by Africans.
Our constitution is neither here nor there. We are just beating about the bush.

Until we negotiate Nigeria properly and have the peoples constitution, we are just wasting our time! Those who are scared of negotiating a split are just myopic.
This drag for supremacy will continue and the circle of blood will never end.

It has flown in the south East, it later went to the south South and now it is happening in the north.
Shall we wait more, perhaps when it reaches south west, then we can wake up?

Perhaps, you will say it will never happen in the south west?
Well, the Igbos never knew that suddenly, Nigerians would be against them. killing them at will.
The South South people never knew that suddenly, soldiers would invade their lands, wiping out communities?
Do you think the north prepared for what is happening today?

Is it not enough?

It is not only in Nigeria. All over Africa we have conflicts and armed struggles. People in the same so called Nations, killing one another for supremacies. My heart is bleeding for Africa! We sell our natural resources, used it to buy arms and then kill ourselves.

On this so many a kid and greedy "leaders" misunderstand us and call us names! Yet, our passion is so deep rooted in seeing darkness role away.

When will Africa get it right?

When shall we stop consumption and start production?
When shall we stop importing and start exporting?
When shall we stop buying arms from our "masters" and rather manufacture and sell arms to them to kill themselves too?
Don't misunderstand me, I am not wishing them evil!
I am rather angry at our stupidity as a people!

Where are the real patriots? Where are the real progressives? Where are the real Africans?
Our best brains are running away from our lands! Running to greener pastures. Yet, America was built by Americans. Britain was built by the British. Chinese are building China!

Am I blaming the slave masters?

No, I commend them for being smart and I rather blame Africans for being so silly.
Why must we import food, when we have good soils? were we not growing our food before now?

We got the brains, we got the resources but lack the will!
Rise up or Africans, rise up!
this is a clarion call.

I'm certain someone of your intellect knows the answer to your posers.

Some of us criticize both pdp and apc..... Whist you ?

some look at what was done...... BUT BROTHER, you seem to see who did it as criteria to support or criticize

nobody in their right senses will say most of the northern elite are normal people. ..... but its the same with yoruba, igbo or SS elite (are you angry yet..... cos I mentioned SE and SS?) BUT there are sensible northern leaders.... sincere people, honest people JUST AS such exist down south.

until we stop seeing WHO and start to see WHAT WAS DONE, we will stay where we are.

AND THAT'S WHY MOST TRUE PATRIOTS WILL NOT COME OUT .... because they see daily, what you do to the honest man. We see idiots being celebrated, we see luck glorified above hard diligent work.

Saul had good luck. It got him there but destroyed him and almost took Israel down. It also held God's Will back for so many years (look how long after David was anointed before the "man of luck" allowed him get there). David on the other hand was hard working, brave, stood up to enemies and NEVER gave excuses. unlike Saul who said to Samuel that "the people (passing d blame) kept the best animals" (against God's command), when David sinned, he immediately accepted his fault and repented. David thus was called "Anointed", a term you won't see used for Saul. because he earned it after and proved God right.

Another "Anointed" was Cyrus, who wasn't even Israelite, yet IS 45 called him so meaning God can use anyone (including making the man you hate most, your savior and helper.

When truth matters more to us than emotions. ... When we truly understand God's ways ...... When we ask who our oppressors are and know them and do what is right, reasoning people will stand and join. Right now, they know we hate them so they are quiet and watching.

I see something that scares me - the oppressors of this country hate just one person.

now after this, a "human" will still type GEJ till 2019.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by wisenewgem(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2014
b1327:
only GOD can help nigeria cos nobody want 2 die for no reason

God has his responsibleness and man has his.
He has given us lands and also designed rain to fall in season.
It is our duty to plant in due season else there would be no harvest.

On the other hand, our campaign is not violent in anyway. We don't seek to maim the weak or slaughter the innocent.
Our thoughts are very sane.

Yet, if death comes as a result of following this path, so be it.
I will willingly and joyfully embrace the death.

If you are like minded and understand the passion, be not afraid.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Zaikon(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

And what exactly is your point?

The source is my brain, my mind, my hands and my laptop!
The source is my passion for "light" to shine in Africa!

Cheers
in dat case Gbu once again.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2014
nuclearboy:

I'm certain someone of your intellect knows the answer to your posers.

Some of us criticize both pdp and apc..... Whist you ?

some look at what was done...... BUT BROTHER, you seem to see who did it as criteria to support or criticize

nobody in their right senses will say most of the northern elite are normal people. ..... but its the same with yoruba, igbo or SS elite (are you angry yet..... cos I mentioned SE and SS?) BUT there are sensible northern leaders.... sincere people, honest people JUST AS such exist down south.

until we stop seeing WHO and start to see WHAT WAS DONE, we will stay where we are.

AND THAT'S WHY MOST TRUE PATRIOTS WILL NOT COME OUT .... because they see daily, what you do to the honest man. We see idiots being celebrated, we see luck glorified above hard diligent work.

Saul had good luck. It got him there but destroyed him and almost took Israel down. It also held God's Will back for so many years (look how long after David was anointed before the "man of luck" allowed him get there). David on the other hand was hard working, brave, stood up to enemies and NEVER gave excuses. unlike Saul who said to Samuel that "the people (passing d blame) kept the best animals" (against God's command), when David sinned, he immediately accepted his fault and repented. David thus was called "Anointed", a term you won't see used for Saul. because he earned it after and proved God right.

Another "Anointed" was Cyrus, who wasn't even Israelite, yet IS 45 called him so meaning God can use anyone (including making the man you hate most, your savior and helper.

When truth matters more to us than emotions. ... When we truly understand God's ways ...... When we ask who our oppressors are and know them and do what is right, reasoning people will stand and join. Right now, they know we hate them so they are quiet and watching.

I see something that scares me - the oppressors of this country hate just one person.

now after this, a "human" will still type GEJ till 2019.

I am very very pragmatic in my approach. Why should I be angry that you mentioned the South East?
What many Nigerians are running away from is the challenge posed by our ethnic/tribal and even religious sentiments.

My position is that we need to face it squarely.
Dodging it is like sweeping snakes and scorpions under the carpet, and lay your mat to sleep.

We have good men as well as bad men all across Nigeria, but on a general note, what is our National ideology?
What is the Nigeria of our dream?

To someone, his dream of how to build a great Nigeria might be to have Sharia in all the 36 states but my dream of how to build a great Nigeria is a complete separation of religion from the state. How can we work together?
Our crises is deep rooted in different ideologies of the different nations that was forcefully crammed into "one" Nigeria by slave traders whose only ambition was to continue to manipulate and exploit us for profits. They succeeded and are still succeeding.

For us to prosper, we must sit down and address every differences.
Take a look at our so called constitution, it is just a booklet of confusions.

When you narrow the problem to just Jonathan then it means you didn't understand where I am coming from and where I am going to.
I understand your "cyprus" proverb, however, I am yet to see any "cyprus" in this dispensation.

Finally, know that it is not really about individuals, it is about the system.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by nuclearboy(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

I am very very pragmatic in my approach. Why should I be angry that you mentioned the South East?
What many Nigerians are running away from is the challenge posed by our ethnic/tribal and even religious sentiments.

My position is that we need to face it squarely.
Dodging it is like sweeping snakes and scorpions under the carpet, and lay your mat to sleep.

We have good men as well as bad men all across Nigeria, but on a general note, what is our National ideology?
What is the Nigeria of our dream?

To someone, his dream of how to build a great Nigeria might be to have Sharia in all the 36 states but my dream of how to build a great Nigeria is a complete separation of religion from the state. How can we work together?
Our crises is deep rooted in different ideologies of the different nations that was forcefully crammed into "one" Nigeria by slave traders whose only ambition was to continue to manipulate and exploit us for profits. They succeeded and are still succeeding.

For us to prosper, we must sit down and address every differences.
Take a look at our so called constitution, it is just a booklet of confusions.

When you narrow the problem to just Jonathan then it means you didn't understand where I am coming from and where I am going to.
I understand your "cyprus" proverb, however, I am yet to see any "cyprus" in this dispensation.

Finally, know that it is not really about individuals, it is about the system.

Cyprus? I pray that was a typo and that you know the Biblical reference. Oh, and there is a "Cyrus" here - the hatred the elite ruling class, whether yoruba, hausa-fulani-kanuri or igbo have for him proves him a Cyrus.

The pharisees, saduccees, Romans and the system were NOT friends. In fact, they fought in everything except one issue - Jesus.

Take the hint. This isn't slaves bending to masters - just people wondering why we leave the clean and embrace the filthy
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2014
nuclearboy:

Cyprus? I pray that was a typo and that you know the Biblical reference. Oh, and there is a "Cyrus" here - the hatred the elite ruling class, whether yoruba, hausa-fulani-kanuri or igbo have for him proves him a Cyrus.

The pharisees, saduccees, Romans and the system were NOT friends. In fact, they fought in everything except one issue - Jesus.

Take the hint. This isn't slaves bending to masters - just people wondering why we leave the clean and embrace the filthy

That was a typo and like I told you, I understood you very well.

I am not in any ruling class and I don't like nor trust him.
I have discussed my reasons else where.
Please this thread is not about him, let us not derail it.
thanks
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by nuclearboy(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

That was a typo and like I told you, I understood you very well.

I am not in any ruling class and I don't like nor trust him.
I have discussed my reasons else where.
Please this thread is not about him, let us not derail it.
thanks

okay. my point has been passed anyway ..... ..... People are watching. stay blessed
Re: Nigeria Is Not Really An African Nation! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2014
nuclearboy:

okay. my point has been passed anyway ..... ..... People are watching. stay blessed
Sure.
Even as U hope you get the main point here.
I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Receive The Inec Text Message For Spo, Po, And Apo Today? / Doctors And Policemen Should Explain This Police Report Issue / TANOIDS And GEJites Plan Massive Victory March On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.