Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt (3366 Views)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
I saw a girl crying yesterday, because she got her boy friend upset!

What would really be the reason for this, could it be because of d love she has for the guy?

Can some1 who has no feeling or love for a guy also cry, because she got her guy person upset?
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by chijoy7(f): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2014
wink
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2014
chijoy7:
wink
Swty am suspecting u, are you sure u are not a victim of this? Cry cry baby? grin
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by major466(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
I saw a girl crying yesterday, because she got her boy friend upset!
Can some1 who has no feeling or love for a guy also cry, because she got her guy person upset?
Yes. Especially in situations where the girl need some cash.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Tallesty1(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2014
major466:

Especially now wey xmass don dey come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
major466:

Shey bros....i dnt believe you, its only love can let dat happened
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by AJ01(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Such girls can also poison you..believe me I av been there b4.. angry
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Tallesty, i sight you, so ur girl av nt shed any tears b4 in ur present?
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Gflat: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Beware of a girl that cries anyhow...she is liable to murder you undecided
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
Tallesty, i sight you, so ur girl av nt shed any tears b4 in ur present?
Nope.....

I prefer strong ladies.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Why should I cry for a man? Am i mad? angry
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by major466(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
You don talk am.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by LORDI(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
I was here sha.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by major466(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
Shey bros....i dnt believe you, its only love can let dat happened
Yes. But there are special cases.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Gflat post=28494089]Beware of a girl that cries anyhow...she is liable to murder you undecided[/quote Some girls are just been emotional
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:
You kno pple are different
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Seanixking: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:
Nope ya ain't madt, and i guess u won't get to understand hw beautiful luv can be unless it comez to u and u feel it....
#luv make u wanna do thingz pple think is weird, but to u is totally perfect.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
AJ01:
Such girls can also poison you..believe me I av been there b4.. angry
Are you serious, dis girl was so serious crying like a little child
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Tapout(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
major466:

grin
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Seanixking:

Nope ya ain't madt, and i guess u won't get to understand hw beautiful luv can be unless it comez to u and u feel it....
Nothing can make me cry for a man.
He will cry for me, rather.
I like emotional men, wink than strong hearted men. smiley
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Seanixking:

You are very right dear, i tink dat's exactly wat dat girl is passing tru now. Dis tin called LOVE ehn...is really wicked
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by chimerase2: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2014
They always cry at any given time
Fear dos gals angry
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2014
I dnt do dat even if i love you.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Seanixking: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Nothing can make me cry for a man.
He will cry for me, rather.
I like emotional men, wink than strong hearted men. smiley
Don't get just a parthner, get som1 whu gonna finish the stories u started and hold ur hand high up for the world to see....
Day u will cry i bet u wuldnt even noticed it.....#cheerz

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by chijoy7(f): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
Swty am suspecting u, are you sure u are not a victim of this? Cry cry baby? grin
lol...
nop
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lol......she go buy xmas cloth and shoes nau.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt do dat even if i love you.
If u do dat, it makes dem look down on you, mostly when u do it in their presence
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Seanixking:

Don't get just a parthner, get som1 whu gonna finish the stories u started and hold ur hand high up for the world to see....
Day u will cry i bet u wuldnt even noticed it.....#cheerz
undecided
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Seanixking: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
You are very right dear, i tink dat's exactly wat dat girl is passing tru now. Dis tin called LOVE ehn...is really wicked
And once u see ur soulmate, nothing in the world matters to u again..
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Ma love nah.

If she doesn't cry for hurting her BF, is it my own GF that will cry for her?
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
If u do dat, it makes dem to look down at you, mostly when u do it in their presence
Sure nau.....even if i want to cry,it wl be in my closet.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2014
kristina1:

Lol......she go buy xmas cloth and shoes nau.
Her papa no deytongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. / Beautiful Female Names You Love / Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.