Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Would You Succumb To Blackmail? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Succumb To Blackmail? (2212 Views)

Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / What Would U Do If Ur Parents Are Against Ur Partner, Elope Or Succumb? / Why Do Women Expect Men To Make Decisions They Are Not Ready To Succumb To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Dinner,and a big part of my life is officialy over. I told you it wouldnt work out,didnt i? Its a good thing i'm not a drinking person.

Why should u allow yourself to be held by the barrel??
What could u have done to tolerate blackmail?? Puh---leazzzzzzzzzze, get over it.
Dare the bastard. It usually works.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by HRhotness(f): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Dinner,and a big part of my life is officialy over. I told you it wouldnt work out,didnt i? Its a good thing i'm not a drinking person.

I'm guessing he didnt take it well. . . i am so sorry about that,

at least u came out clean tho and he didnt hear it frm somewhere else, u faced ur fear and u won, it may not seem like it right now but it can only get better frm now on
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
I'm sitting here alone,staring at my phone,hurting so bad. I knew he wld storm out and leave,and he did. What i didnt plan for war that look he gave me,made me feel so . . . God,i cant even describe this. I feel so low right now. I feel so low.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
Karmamod,i told him. I told him. You know what hurts the most,i felt it,i knew,he was The One.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

I'm sitting here alone,staring at my phone,hurting so bad. I knew he would storm out and leave,and he did. What i didnt plan for war that look he gave me,made me feel so . . . God,i can't even describe this. I feel so low right now. I feel so low.

Get REAL. . . . . .If he goes, there are better guys out there.
Why kill yourself over a dude??
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by HRhotness(f): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

I'm sitting here alone,staring at my phone,hurting so bad. I knew he would storm out and leave,and he did. What i didnt plan for war that look he gave me,made me feel so . . . God,i can't even describe this. I feel so low right now. I feel so low.

i dont knw what u did and i wont try guessing, but he probably needs time to come to terms with certain things. . . its better he heard it frm u, u need to believ that,
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by HRhotness(f): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Karmamod,i told him. I told him. You know what hurts the most,i felt it,i knew,he was The One.

If he really was d one, he'll be able to see past all that and come back. . . if he doesnt u'll knw it wasnt meant to be
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by jgirl3: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad on your behalf.
Just take heart and try to get over it. Behind every disappointment is a blessing.
Don't beat yourself up over this, there's no secret under the sun.
If he didn't know now and found out on the day before your wedding or something, which one would have been worse?

If he's the one, he'll be back. No one should be judged by their past.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by KarmaMod(f): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

It all depends.

You have to give him some time. You couldnt have expected a hug and a kiss right? From the pieces I'm getting, it sounds like the thing was quite serious SO the reaction isnt too far off

You just can't expect him to be happy now. Not possible.

What you do now is just give him time to cool off. DONT BOMBARD HIS PHONE. If he likes you enough, he'll contact you and try to have a FULL discussion.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
Sauron please dont be negative. No i will not kill myself over him,i have too much self-respect for that,but i will hurt. I will hurt a lot. This is my fault. Tek's a wonderful guy and its my fault this has happened. How can you say he's not the only guy in the world? I love him,and i cant turn my feelings off and on. I cant stop loving him anymore than i can stop feeling bad right now.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by tope2000(f): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
Eeya, i hope all works out in the end. sad
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by chika98: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Sauron please don't be negative. No i will not kill myself over him,i have too much self-respect for that,but i will hurt. I will hurt a lot. This is my fault. Tek's a wonderful guy and its my fault this has happened. How can you say he's not the only guy in the world? I love him,and i can't turn my feelings off and on. I can't stop loving him anymore than i can stop feeling bad right now.

Sweetie, So sorry you are hurting. I pray that if he's the one for you that he will come back to you. If not, then someone else is gonna come along but please tell them upfront so surprises like this don't spring up in the future. (((hugs)))
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by KarmaMod(f): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don Ese, I repeat, DO NOT bombard his phone. Leave him be for now.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by HRhotness(f): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
Give him time babes. . .  sad

I cant even imagine how u feel right now. . . just take it easy. . . being such a wonderful guy, he'll come around
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hr.Hotness,i certainly hope so,and karmamod,i wont bombard his phone. I dont think i can take any more rejections.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Sauron please don't be negative. No i will not kill myself over him,i have too much self-respect for that,but i will hurt. I will hurt a lot. This is my fault. Tek's a wonderful guy and its my fault this has happened. How can you say he's not the only guy in the world? I love him,and i can't turn my feelings off and on. I can't stop loving him anymore than i can stop feeling bad right now.

Cheese n Rice. . . . . .I am not being negative.

U really need to get a grip of yourself. . . . . .
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2008
You know what sauron,just drop it,please.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
You have no right to tell me to get a grip because you dont know what i'm feeling right now. Words can only say so much.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by tope2000(f): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
pls ignore him jare angry wink
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

You have no right to tell me to get a grip because you don't know what i'm feeling right now. Words can only say so much.

I feen ya pain. . . . .Just didn't know it hurts like this when guys turn the other way.

tope2000:

please ignore him jare angry wink

Tope. . . . .I would dump ur ass o.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Topic

Kill Bill Vol.3
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by tope2000(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope. . . . .I would dump ur ass o.

u dont have any power over that watsoeva. wink
i'll tell u when im done with ur ass grin

Okija_juju:

@ Topic

Kill Bill Vol.3

Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
@sauron,well now you know.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Tbag5: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Topic.

Never give in to blackmail, because if you do. . .he will always come back for some more.

I really dont know what you've done that's so bad. . . .but if it means you paying for your past in any form, then I suggest you bow your head and just pay the sins for what you did in the past.

That sounds better than giing in to blackmail. . . .then afterwards, you will be clear of your conscience. . and move on

Moreover, should this be in Romance?
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
tope2000:

u don't have any power over that watsoeva. wink
i'll tell u when I'm done with ur ass grin

Letz wait n see. . . . . .I am about kicking ur ass out like polio.

Don_Ese125:

@sauron,well now you know.

Do i??
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Sauron,i'm not in the mood for a verbal sparring session,and yes,this post shld be here because it affects my heart,his and our r/shp.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Sauron,i'm not in the mood for a verbal sparring session,and yes,this post shld be here because it affects my heart,his and our r/shp.

Try playstation. . . .It cures heartaches.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
I smiled at that.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Sauron1: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2008
Thatz the spirit!!
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by DonEse125(f): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2008
I dont feel any better now. The only thing that's gone is my headache.
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Youngpo413: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
DonEse125:
Sauron! Jeez! O fe pa mi or what? Trust me,i dont want to add murder to my list of sins. Its already long enough.

you really really have a long way to go
Re: Would You Succumb To Blackmail? by Youngpo413: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
DonEse125:
A-40,i'm a gal. Yes,this cld break our r/shp,but i wont go to jail,not a second time for the same crime. I've paid my dues.

crime doesnt pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back / **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? / Him Or Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.