Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband (35477 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
DesChyko:
Since this isn't a direct opposition of a previously stated opinion, it is a complementary thread, not a counter thread.
thanks for pointing that out
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elantracey:
I agree with you 80%
which of the points doesnt go down well with you hun?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. I practise what i preach but who said we are going to hook uptongue
i said it.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
obongproff:

Da! Wait a minute! Afo ado eyen akwa ibom? shocked
ndoho oh!
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
ADEMBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL!EXCOS?
DOES IT RING A BELL? grin
lols. Ofcourse it does. Its been long i checked on that thread sef. The updates were slow but i'll drop by soonwink
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Charles4075(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well, I agree with you mprex.. Though some ladies still think all what you've just posted is some ish- s*hit. For real
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
emperorchedda:
Nice points you have here

Don't try to stop him from hanging with the boys and clubbing

Don't always get offended when he turns around to spy at another ukwu because trust me, some ukwus can be magnetic
that still goes with not trying to change him.

You guys and ukwu shaundecided
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by cupidhero(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nice one mprex! If only chidinma ekile would agree to do all this. would definately show her this post.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:

2- Dont Turn Him Against His People: dont turn the mother that bore him for nine months into a witch in his eyes pls. His relatives shouldnt become his enemies because you married him. Dont destroy the family relationship
common in the southwest
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
cupidhero:
Nice one mprex! If only chidinma ekile would agree to do all this. would definately show her this post.
lolss. Dont worry. She will
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by emperorchedda(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:

that still goes with not trying to change him.

You guys and ukwu shaundecided
lol

Its like an involuntary action
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by KingTom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:

lols. You again. Appearing and disappearing. sad
grin cool What's cooking? grin
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:

ndoho oh!

Tah!.... Nsu!
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mutuwa(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:
Erm... One of my NL admirers (clevvermindkiss) created a thread on things husbands should not do to their wives and i think i should produce a counter thread for that.

So these are the 8 things i feel ladies should desist from as married women

1: Dont think you are the Project: its true that he has to woo you, chase you, court you and all that but once you both are married. You become his helper. Dont ever have the mentality that he married you to pet and care for you. Its true he will do that but that is not the main reason for the marriage. You are not his life project rather you are to assist him achieve and attain his life project.

2- Dont Turn Him Against His People: dont turn the mother that bore him for nine months into a witch in his eyes pls. His relatives shouldnt become his enemies because you married him. Dont destroy the family relationship.

3- Dont Try To Change Him: You met him that way. You loved him that way. Why are you trying to change him now?. If you met him drinking alchohol, brace yourself to put up with it. Dont try to change him. You are not the HolySpirit.

4- Dont Be Too Familiar: dont be too familiar with your husband. Queen Vashti lost her crown to Esther because she was too familiar with her husband. Her husband sent for her and she refused to go. Dont get too familiar. Dont forget he is still your head. Still respect him.

5- Dont Stop Looking Good: this one is a major one. He met you looking sexy, fabolous and great. Dont stop looking that way. Even after having kids, hit the gym and still keep fit. Dont forget that he sees fresh babes every day as he goes out. Men are moved by what they see. Dont stop looking good.

6- Help Him On Bed: lipsrsealed i wont talk much on this one but please dont make !sex! boring for him.

7- Dont Nag: pls dont nag biko. Instead of nagging, pray to God. God can change his heart, you cant change his heart.

8- Dont Try To Train Your Husband: you are expected to love your husband not to train him. If his mother that has been with him for the first part of his life cant change him on certain things, dont think that you can. Just help him.

Culled and Modified: Pst Mrs Mildred Okonkwo

People who speakth the Truth are just too wondeful.Like i said at d main thread " if only women can make men act as such,the world would be a nice place to live" uv said it all sis..anybody wey no like ur analysis should remove his/her pants n sit on an electric boling ring..
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by 1one: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
It's culled...No wonder!!!

Because personally speaking , the moniker doesn't just resonate with the texture of the post.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by iyisco2001(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol......

Thats how we roll wink
grin 6 is actually on point too.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2014
1one:
It's culled...No wonder!!!

Because personally speaking , the moniker doesn't just resonate with the texture of the post.
so what are you trying to say mister?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
Mutuwa:

People who speakth the Truth are just too wondeful.Like i said at d main thread " if only women can make men act as such,the world would be a nice place to live" uv said it all sis..anybody wey no like ur analysis should remove his/her pants n sit on an electric boling ring..
lolsss
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2014
obongproff:

Tah!.... Nsu!
lols. Ntang akpan iko
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
grin cool What's cooking? grin
nothing
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex my heart, how was ur night? i hope it's cool?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:

lols. Ntang akpan iko

Ur very funny. U even spell correctly. Na wa oh! cheesy

I throw way cap for u oh. Anyway its good to see anoda sister hia on nl. So afo ba kay nmo?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
Mprex my heart, how was ur night? i hope it's cool?
lol. T'was okay. Yours?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2014
obongproff:

Ur very funny. U even spell correctly. Na wa oh! cheesy

I throw way cap for u oh. Anyway its good to see anoda sister hia on nl. So afo ba kay nmo?
lols. I'm from igbo oh! I only reside @ Aks so i learnt the language. As for the spelling, that is one of my capabilities as a linguistsmiley
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:

lol. T'was okay. Yours?
it was more than sweet.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:

lols. I'm from igbo oh! I only reside @ Aks so i learnt the language. As for the spelling, that is one of my capabilities as a linguistsmiley

Indeed. So wot are u doing in aks? Working, schooling or living? And wia do u stay in aks?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Michky: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mprex:
Erm... One of my NL admirers (clevvermindkiss) created a thread on things husbands should not do to their wives and i think i should produce a counter thread for that.

So these are the 8 things i feel ladies should desist from as married women

1: Dont think you are the Project: its true that he has to woo you, chase you, court you and all that but once you both are married. You become his helper. Dont ever have the mentality that he married you to pet and care for you. Its true he will do that but that is not the main reason for the marriage. You are not his life project rather you are to assist him achieve and attain his life project.

2- Dont Turn Him Against His People: dont turn the mother that bore him for nine months into a witch in his eyes pls. His relatives shouldnt become his enemies because you married him. Dont destroy the family relationship.

3- Dont Try To Change Him: You met him that way. You loved him that way. Why are you trying to change him now?. If you met him drinking alchohol, brace yourself to put up with it. Dont try to change him. You are not the HolySpirit.

4- Dont Be Too Familiar: dont be too familiar with your husband. Queen Vashti lost her crown to Esther because she was too familiar with her husband. Her husband sent for her and she refused to go. Dont get too familiar. Dont forget he is still your head. Still respect him.

5- Dont Stop Looking Good: this one is a major one. He met you looking sexy, fabolous and great. Dont stop looking that way. Even after having kids, hit the gym and still keep fit. Dont forget that he sees fresh babes every day as he goes out. Men are moved by what they see. Dont stop looking good.

6- Help Him On Bed: lipsrsealed i wont talk much on this one but please dont make !sex! boring for him.

7- Dont Nag: pls dont nag biko. Instead of nagging, pray to God. God can change his heart, you cant change his heart.

8- Dont Try To Train Your Husband: you are expected to love your husband not to train him. If his mother that has been with him for the first part of his life cant change him on certain things, dont think that you can. Just help him.

Culled and Modified: Pst Mrs Mildred Okonkwo

I dont want just any woman. Pretty or not, i dont care. A woman that thinks like this is all i care about.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Michky:
I dont want just any woman. Pretty or not, i dont care. A woman that thinks like this is all i care about.
lol. God will definitely grant your heart desiresmiley
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by msmon(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by holatin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
cool
lastly don't force him to suck you in menstration period.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Truman155(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
humm na wa o for number 6

now u got my attention
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by zyzxx(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Future wife pls read abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.