Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack (32773 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Agimor(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by argon500: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
God will protect you guys..

To Boko haram and their sponsor, the wrath of God that will befall on you is doing push up

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Calebosko(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
– When it was Chibok abducted girls,
nobody
climbed the fence ooO – When it was mass
killings of innocent
Nigerians in Kano, Yobe, Borno,
Adamawa, Gombe,
Plateu, Taraba, Bauchi, Madalla and the
two
Abuja Bomb blasts, no body thought it wise
to
climb the fence and sign in for
impeachment. – Our schools were closed
down by long
strike
action, no body cared to climb the fence. –
The bring back our girls protesters have
been
sleeping on the streets for months in hope
of
getting our Government free those girls
from the chains of their captors, no body still
climbed the fence or cared to collect
impeachment signatures against the
president. – Our Health care system is in
shambles,
the
justice system on sale to the highest
bidder,
security of lives and properties non-
existent yet, nobody climbed the fence or
gathered
signatures for impeachment. – Nigerians
living as Internally Displaced
persons (IDP) in almost eight LGAs in
Adamawa state, you find them sleeping
outside
in the cold on the streets of Yola,
destitudes in all things, yet, nobody climbed
the fence
or
signed any impeachment signatures. – Now,
"them them" fight, "them them"
were
locked outside, they fought their way
through
the fence, they survived small tear gas
and moved in to protect their seats and
"rights".
It is always about 'them' after all... – When will
it be about the people, when
will it
be about our missing aged parents and
children, when will it be about the
common
man killed, displaced and denied justice,
when
will it be about Nigerians – When
will they climb the fence in protest
to
bring back justice, quality education, and
affordable healthcare.... – When will they climb
the fence because
of
Nigerians on the streets? When will they
gather signatures to impeach the
President
because he failed in providing the primary
role
of Government and not because of selfish
power
tussle ? Where Will they
Why Will They
When will they?

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by moneybag100: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by thonyokun(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ibere opin aye. Na only God fit save Naija

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by slytubadth(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
divide ds nation joor, am tired of reading news lyk ds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by sweetguy10(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow !! can't imagine the adrenaline rush ..........
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by fitzmayowa: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Too many inconsistencies

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by kaylechy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Boko haram attack mobile police base? Smh! This can't happen in France.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by kentornic: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
ok
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by ntbaby(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
good God have mercy,wen will all dis end?
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by 9jahubcom(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
gememerald:
What is the name of your school?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Bonapart(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
May God save my country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by lolababe331e: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
9 hours of attack shocked we thank God for your life and that of the other survivors OP. May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by eugenela(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Take any1 wan u fit use among them...... Them still dey there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by eejo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
i don't agree with the issue of arms the issue is will the hausa men agree for heavy weapons use and will not complain about genocide
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Emmysteve(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
I am just curious to know how you manage to get network inside bush.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by kasiem(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
op. how can u be in d bush and at d same time know how d battle is going in d front and the kind of weapon each party is using? the bush get cctv cameras?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by sebali: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
dekronik:
You say you dey bush, how you come know say dem loot armoury for MOPOL base? And how you take see the resistance for govt.house. Abi the govt house dey for bush?

So on Point.
OP pls clear d air

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by doctokwus: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let's learn to imbibe d proper way of doing things for once.
An eyewitness account narrative shd tell us how d men look like,what kind of ammunition dey used,how d op escaped, d language d insurgents spoke etc.
What d op has posted is not an eyewitness account but his travails in d bush spiced wt 3rd-4th hand narratives of his fellow escapees in d bush.
For eg,he was in d hostel and yet is giving us an account of how BH sacked d mopol base,wen he clearly was nowhere near d base.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pele bros... God dey una side.

Boko haram will die soon
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Solutioncrib: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
God Bless Nigeria
#http://solutioncrib.com
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Soso990240(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sorry for dat
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by texazzpete(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
I'm not saying the OP is lying, but he is clearly recounting 3rd and 4th hand information (as someone earlier said) from people he met in the bush.
At times like this, people are always given to hyperbole.

I find it hard to believe that bloodthirsty BH folks will be obtaining phones from students and not killing them as usual. I bet some thugs took advantage of this crisis to become owners of iPhones and Blackberry phones cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by shaggy007(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
No extension of emergency rule, more bombings.

Is that a brain teaser?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by sulmeza(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mhm,I do pray 4 ur safety ova dia o...God dey

Pardon me howeva...i tink i'l join d skeptical group..

Pls clarify tinz
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Imagine what people are going thru in this country. Soooo painful

You people should free the OP jorr angry
If you wan be eye witness or evidence. Carry Camera, enter Nna motors going to Adamawa, Borno or Yobe state.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by yahaya1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
the people behind this should know that no kingdom reign forever. callousness of the highest order.
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by patwilly(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sunymoore:
The school is not in their mission during this attack, because they kill no student, in fact they only collect student's phones if they meet with them.
Which school is this OP? a secondary school?
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by xtervaganza(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Got a job offer in kaduna 2 years ago. A very lucrative job ooo

then I was like.....i never born pikin ooo......i never do my will ooo

na so I refuse the job. Man pikin no wan die

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Natasha2(f): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
shocked shocked op I thank God for your safety and that of the other students.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by biafran1stson(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shut up ur mouth op, wht do u kwn abt guns and amunitions to say that the insurgents are better armed than our military?. So the army repelled the attack despite their inferior power arm?.. Boko haram media fighter that's wht u are

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting / Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.