Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (28122 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

I too was shocked. So DickDastardly, troll extraordinaire is a daddy?
I am her GODfather
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Yes oo! My brother, apertaid has finally collasped grin cheesy
I wonder when my turn will reach. sad
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Awww... She is veri cute"""""A special GIFT.... smiley to ur household...
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
krall:
I wonder when my turn will reach. sad
Pretend to have quitted the notorious NSTT (non stop troll troop) and your own chain go loose cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

A runaway seminarian grin
you're a married man yet you behave like a kid on nairaland? A troll for that matter?

Twaaaaahhhh!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by watered(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin I was expecting to hear the lucky dastard tell me that his wife has a younger sister that will suit me.
lilmaxfidel:
undecided
you needed advice..
i gave you na
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
berem:
you're a married man yet you behave like a kid on nairaland? A troll for that matter?

u
Berem what did i do naa? Abeg rate my pikin joor! tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Pretend to have quitted the notorious NSTT (non stop troll troop) and your own chain go loose cheesy grin
infact I will adopt 3 babies first thing tomorrow.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
She's a cute angel...but OP, say amen to this..."May men treat my daughter the way I treated other girls I dated in the past" grin

#Waiting for the OP to fire me
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by priscillawill(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cute, but the childern here in cape coast
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by BABAAGBALABA: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
she is soo cute ,op shey u go bethrone am to me winkshe is soo cute ,op shey u go bethrone am to me
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by watered(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
I see no wrong in this at all. The man is happy and celebrating God's gift and faithfulness. If you think he's behaving like a kid wait till my baby arrives soon.
berem:

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by watered(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bethrone abi Bethrothe?
BABAAGBALABA:
she is soo cute ,op shey u go bethrone am to me winkshe is soo cute ,op shey u go bethrone am to me
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
BABAAGBALABA:
U go first change your monicker o! Sounds like babalawo, not lettin any jazzman near mi daughter mehn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by IDEApro(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op better arrange your catapult. Pay back time for your philandering.

Na joke!

Congratulations.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
u
Berem what did i do naa? Abeg rate my pikin joor! tongue cheesy
yes she's very pretty! I hope she will not carry your traits. angry

What the fucck is the meaning of "Concepta"? Smh
I hope you gave her a native name anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
krall:
infact I will adopt 3 babies first thing tomorrow.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by nosike3(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
She is 3months old and her name is Concepta wink
Beautiful baby; stewpid name!! My humble opinion!! I am sorry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
Now, that's my lovely Daughter! cool

Lets rate her.
Paedophiles beware!
So you be Person papa and you no get sense? I hope your daughter don't inherit your foolery

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
berem:
yes she's very pretty! I hope she will not carry your traits. angry

What the fucck is the meaning of "Concepta"? Smh
I hope you gave her a native name anyway!
Yes, Chukwudumebi is her native name. Dumebi for short, means God guides my life smiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
So you be Person papa and you no get sense? I hope your daughter don't inherit your foolery
Enter the politician, abeg na child celeb tonite so calm the fvck down cool cheesy

Btw have you rated her. No use lai mohammed eye glass do the rating o grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Enter the politician, abeg na child celeb tonite so calm the fvck down cool cheesy
If no be say your pikin fine, I for call you eedeoot. Guy abeg go do DNA test whether Nurse switch your pikin, because person like you wey no get sense no fit score such a beautiful goal.

Anyway, though you de fvck up, you still be my guy. Just pray say Yerima no see this picture grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
nosike3:
Beautiful baby; stewpid name!! My humble opinion!! I am sorry!!!

Your headache cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by patrickmuf(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Something different from the norm (front page rubbish)...cute I must say...
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
If no be say your pikin fine, I for call you eedeoot. Guy abeg go do DNA test whether Nurse switch your pikin, because person like you wey no get sense no fit score such a beautiful goal.
Bad mouth grin Thanks anyway wink
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:

Anyway, though you de fvck up, you still be my guy. Just pray say Yerima no see this picture grin grin
Na why i put the clause for the Op o! grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Bad mouth grin Thanks anyway wink
Abeg your wife get younger sister wey don mature?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Yes, Chukwudumebi is her native name. Dumebi for short, means God guides my life smiley
I guess you're Igbo-Delta. Very lovely name I must confess.

But the concepta of a name? Abeg do something about it. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Na why i put the clause for the Op o! grin
That Yerima guy don finish all the kids for north. His next line of action may be ROME cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
Abeg your wife get younger sister wey don mature?
Your motor enter park late, my wife na last born tongue btw i no fit do in-law with liar mohammed pikin cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
berem:
I guess you're Igbo-Delta. Very lovely name I must confess.

But the concepta of a name? Abeg do something about it. embarassed
She is called marisol too. Means virgin mary of sociedad. I am an anambrarian tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) / 10 Brain Damaging Habits To Avoid / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.