Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman (15056 Views)

SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive / I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Johnsinia(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
MosesEzekiel:
undecidedPDP govt is corrupt with no respect for rule of law,GEJ is surely driving this nation to a stste of anachy very soon undecided undecided
Can you fight?
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Johnsinia(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
MosesEzekiel:
undecidedPDP govt is corrupt with no respect for rule of law,GEJ is surely driving this nation to a stste of anachy very soon undecided undecided
Can you fight?
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by patostation(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
A man whose house is on fire cannot be busy pursuing rats _ an Ibo proverb.

Anyone you give a proverb and offer the meaning, the money used in marrying his/her mother is a waste _ an Ibo saying

The fly that does not hear word will soon be buried together with a dead body _ an Ibo proverb

While Boko Haram is bombing city after city and seizing town after town, and kidnapping, killing and maiming Nigerians, our 'talented' security operatives are busy raiding APC offices day after day. Una welldone o! Make una search dem wella wella, maybe na there una go catch Shekau.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by zabilon(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
temitemi1:
Again n again untill we are sure that all is well, no one I mean no one can trust apc in their dealing. God bless Nigeria!!
Look at what this oloshi is saying.... Mtcheeeeeew. Some people should get sense in this country.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by shizzleStar: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
APigC have been trying to systematically trying to rig the election especially in lagos by disenfranchising voters.

A friend narrated what happened to me, some 3weeks ago in ajeromi-ifelodun area of lagos, some armed men came and made away with the PVC from the corpers official because it is an area suspected to be where Jonathan has an upper hand, when they came and arrested the officials, they were like 'you people want PDP to take over Lagos abi, its not possible'. So the faith of those who saw their names on the list is that they may not vote. According to him, they have gone to the local govt and they were told they were doing something about it..we all know what that means in Nigeria.

Its important i share this report so Nigerians can see through the evil of the party called APC

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Riclord001(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Do we obey court orders in this country?
is there anything like a court order?
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Ikpewe: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
vedaxcool:

DSS bosses must be made to answer when APC takes power 2015, this sort of lawlessness must never go unpunished in this country!
FROM WHO ? LET ME TELL YOU THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. ASK BUHARI HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS NOT SURE OF WINNING THE ELECTION
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by honprof1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
May ur thinking and sense of reasoning remain the way it is In God We Trust .

Princewill1:
Yes! They are doing a great job.Stopping cloning of pvc is a job weldone on their own part.For the bombing,Apc should save this country by calling their boys to order.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by jomoh: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Princewill1:
GOOD MOVE BY THE DSSPDP! The should do everthing possible to stop those despirate jan.jaweeds from rigging the elections. Weldone DSSPDP!

FIXED
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by bratan(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
We all know the evergreen matter concerning "rule of law" and its inefficiency( all over the world). But what we fail to realise is that igniting hatred for each other via sentimental and abusive comments ( religious and ethnic) is just a proof that Nigerians are the problem not Nigeria. What kind of leader do we deserve?
2015 around the corner, be rational,vote wisely

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Princewill1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
jomoh:

FIXED
Apc riff-raff! Fu•ck Off!
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by davidonyemayma: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Which nonsense court orders are you guys refering to? Is it the one bought by Tinubu and the APC presidential aspirants?
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by texazzpete(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:
grin

"The frog never runs in daylight for nothing."

grin

The truth shall be known soonest, keep your cool. You can never trust those data center.

APC SECRETS UNFOLDING...

But that's the point. two raids, years of accusations of being behind boko haram etc.

And not a single damn secret has unfolded.

At some point, one has to point fingers at the accusers when all accusations keep failing.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Firefire(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
texazzpete:

But that's the point. two raids, years of accusations of being behind boko haram etc.

And not a single damn secret has unfolded.

At some point, one has to point fingers at the accusers when all accusations keep failing.

Yes, let us wait for the time.

Me believe the table has turned against APC.

Their hunter have becomes the hunted

3 Likes

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by legendsilver(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
bappahman:
For Latest News on APC, Join APC BBM Channel, Pin : C00462FB9
pls, dis bbm pin isn't correct o!
Its saying E-mail.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by kipesco(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
bappahman:
so you support anarchy, cos disregard to court orders (rule of law) leads to anarchy

No it won't lead this is to say something is really wrong n u don't want the sss to fold hands n watch some people tremble the judiciary because of selfish purpose.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by kipesco(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Is Marilyn Ogar and SSS above the law? What is actually their problem biko?

angry

They can never b above the law but men should not misuse the law. They run to their judges thereby using d law against the law.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by kipesco(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Is Marilyn Ogar and SSS above the law? What is actually their problem biko?

angry
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by kipesco(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ikpewe:
FROM WHO ? LET ME TELL YOU THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. ASK BUHARI HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS NOT SURE OF WINNING THE ELECTION

Can buhari win primaries with Atiku? how can he b Pres.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by koladebrainiac(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=temitemi1 post=28523180]Again n again untill we are sure that all is well, no one I mean no one can trust apc in their dealing. God bless Nigeria!![/quot
they will do that to ur daddy at work. or ur mummy . that she steals somethingvshe did not know
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by gateleo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jonathan is like a drowning man, clinging to every object in a desperate attempt to avoid being submerged . He knows the odds are against his reelection, but he wants to forcefully get it. His term has suddenly made Obasanjo a 'great president'. Even Abacha will be smiling wherever he is. But I can't even phantom what Fela would've said if he was alive. What about Awolowo, Zik of Africa and other nationalists? Is this the independent Nigeria they fought for? No

Jonathan and the PDP have ruined the country totally, they have turned us to a laughing stock in the comity of nations. I feel embarrassed when people, upon realizing that I'm Nigerian, ask me "why can't your government stop the killing of it's citizens".?

Now e dn do... its time to get PDP out of our way.

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by masseratti: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
APigC have been trying to systematically trying to rig the election especially in lagos by disenfranchising voters.

A friend narrated what happened to me, some 3weeks ago in ajeromi-ifelodun area of lagos, some armed men came and made away with the PVC from the corpers official because it is an area suspected to be where Jonathan has an upper hand, when they came and arrested the officials, they were like 'you people want PDP to take over Lagos abi, its not possible'. So the faith of those who saw their names on the list is that they may not vote. According to him, they have gone to the local govt and they were told they were doing something about it..we all know what that means in Nigeria.

Its important i share this report so Nigerians can see through the evil of the party called APC
yes we can see what happened to you according to your friend that narrated the story to u.
Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by masseratti: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
kipesco:

They can never b above the law but men should not misuse the law. They run to their judges thereby using d law against the law.
using the law against the law,na wa oooo,the way you guys coin new phrases all because of Gej is mind blowing.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by emiye(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
I wont be surprised if they need those APC members name and data , so that their names get missing on INEC register on election day
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by nep2ra(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigeria is a zoo.
Whoever is behind this directive is one daft morrafuka.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Ikpewe: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
kipesco:

Can buhari win primaries with Atiku? how can he b Pres.
I DON'T KNOW, BUT WHOEVER EMERGES AS A WINNER WILL DIFINITELY LOOSE TO MR PRESIDO
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by jomoh: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Princewill1:
Apc riff-raff! Fu•ck Off!

E pain you. PDP e-goat
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Princewill1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
jomoh:

E pain you. PDP e-goat
Riff-raff!! one question for you,ARE U READY?
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by jomoh: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Princewill1:
Riff-raff!! one question for you,ARE U READY?

For what again bush meat. Have you and your PDP concluded on how to sell Nigeria to the highest bidder.
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Princewill1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
jomoh:

For what again bush meat. Have you and your PDP concluded on how to sell Nigeria to the highest bidder.
MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE YOU DEAD!! Who gave birth to this THING?? As a gambari slave,U should focus more on serving your SLAVE MASTERS.
Sharing the same country with useless SLAVES like U,is the worst thing that ever happen to me in life.Motherfu**'ing FOOL!!
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by austinvsb1(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
Then starving E-Goat and E-rat like you has been blinded by ur monthly pay to extent of not knowing that the DSS has a point and is convinced that something wrong is going on there for raiding that place for the second time.Those of ur brothers that was arrested at the site should get ready to face the court to prove their innocence.STUPOR!!

you know its pretty easy to deduce one's intelligence level by their write-ups yeah?
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by austinvsb1(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Firefire:

Yes, let us wait for the time.

Me believe the table has turned against APC.

Their hunter have becomes the hunted

at least proof read before submitting comments for f.ucks sake!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Majority Leader, Sen. Victor Ndoma Egba Loses PDP Primaries / Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank / FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.