Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman (15039 Views)

SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive / I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by lakpalakpa: 2:33am On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
APigC have been trying to systematically trying to rig the election especially in lagos by disenfranchising voters.

[size=18pt]A friend narrated what happened to me[/size], some 3weeks ago in ajeromi-ifelodun area of lagos, some armed men came and made away with the PVC from the corpers official because it is an area suspected to be where Jonathan has an upper hand, when they came and arrested the officials, they were like 'you people want PDP to take over Lagos abi, its not possible'. So the faith of those who saw their names on the list is that they may not vote. According to him, they have gone to the local govt and they were told they were doing something about it..we all know what that means in Nigeria.

Its important i share this report so Nigerians can see through the evil of the party called APC

DUMBFUCK....

angry
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I AM DUMBFUCK....

angry
Yes you are.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by lakpalakpa: 3:08am On Dec 03, 2014
slimmy05:
An eternal dumbfuck is what I am and will always be. So help me God

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 03, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I am a product of gang rape
Yes you are!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by shizzleStar: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
masseratti:
yes we can see what happened to you according to your friend that narrated the story to u. Anuofia
You are a goat, you think every one will come on line and lie like you? A co-worker told me that, i dont even live around the area mentioned. Why should i try to hide it if its a personal experience? Does it even make sense to you? Olodo

lakpalakpa:

I am a DUMBFUCK....

angry
Yes we know, now get lost before you infect me with your craw-craw
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by jomoh: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE YOU DEAD!! Who gave birth to this THING?? As a gambari slave,U should focus more on serving your SLAVE MASTERS.
Sharing the same country with useless SLAVES like U,is the worst thing that ever happen to me in life.Motherfu**'ing FOOL!!

Bhuhahahahaha! grin grin LWKMoo. My GOD you're pathetic. Who are your gods? Even yourself knows that they are too small to the extent that you had to write them in small letters @bolded.

You should be happy am(a yoruba man) even sharing it with you low life Pig. The same PDP that an Hausa man brought used and are now tired of is what you are feasting on. Eating the leftover of the people you call "slave" yet you claim to be independent. APC is from the SW and am proud to be from the region. Where is your own party e-goat.

It is better to serve in heaven than to reign in hell

But e pain you well well o. To the extent you have to invoke your foolish gods who are no better than u
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Princewill1(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
jomoh:

Bhuhahahahaha! grin grin LWKMoo. My GOD you're pathetic. Who are your gods? Even yourself knows that they are too small to the extent that you had to write them in small letters @bolded.

You should be happy am(a yoruba man) even sharing it with you low life Pig. The same PDP that an Hausa man brought used and are now tired of is what you are feasting on. Eating the leftover of the people you call "slave" yet you claim to be independent. APC is from the SW and am proud to be from the region. Where is your own party e-goat.

It is better to serve in heaven than to reign in hell

But e pain you well well o. To the extent you have to invoke your foolish gods who are no better than u
SHUT UP E-RAT!! STOP TYPING RUBBISH!! YOU ARE A SLAVE!! Your grandfather Awo put his whole generations into it including you.So you and your children-childen will have to serve your slave masters in the north for years to come.
But me,I'm born FREEE.I don't owe any allegiance to any tribe or any group of persons,I'm free to support any party of my choice.I really thank my forefathers for bringing freedom to their children including me.
They did not mortgage the future of their children for a plate of Amala like yours did,that's why ur present leader thief•nubu and the whole of Southwest will keep serving them for years.
Have you ever wondered why persons like fashola can't contest for president or VP in a party jointly built by people of Southwest?? IT IS CALLED SLAVERY !!
SO SLAVE! KEEP SERVING UR SLAVE MASTERS,U ARE COMPELLED TO DO THAT OR BETTERSTILL DRINK A RAT-POISON,BECAUSE UR NON-EXISTENCE WILL HELP MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE. STUPOR!!
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Princewill1(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
austinvsb1:

you know its pretty easy to deduce one's intelligence level by their write-ups yeah?
WHO IS THIS ONE??
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by jomoh: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
SHUT UP E-RAT!! STOP TYPING RUBBISH!! YOU ARE A SLAVE!! Your grandfather Awo put his whole generations into it including you.So you and your children-childen will have to serve your slave masters in the north for years to come.
But me,I'm born FREEE.I don't owe any allegiance to any tribe or any group of persons,I'm free to support any party of my choice.I really thank my forefathers for bringing freedom to their children including me.
They did not mortgage the future of their children for a plate of Amala like yours did,that's why ur present leader thief•nubu and the whole of Southwest will keep serving them for years.
Have you ever wondered why persons like fashola can't contest for president or VP in a party jointly built by people of Southwest?? IT IS CALLED SLAVERY !!
SO SLAVE! KEEP SERVING UR SLAVE MASTERS,U ARE COMPELLED TO DO THAT OR BETTERSTILL DRINK A RAT-POISON,BECAUSE UR NON-EXISTENCE WILL HELP MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE. STUPOR!!

I give up. There's no saving you. You're beyond saving. You're a total looser.

But to think of it, IS THAT WHY U WAN TEAR UR BOXERS. The tin still dey pain u gan o. Oya pele! No vex too much. grin grin grin
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by Princewill1(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2014
jomoh:

I give up. There's no saving you. You're beyond saving. You're a total looser.
SLAVE!! You have heard the bitter TRUTH and you want to give up.PLS SLAVE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!! You must finish what you started. Mortherf**king FOOL!!!
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by jumu: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2014
frustrated pdp
Re: SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman by masseratti: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a goat, you think every one will come on line and lie like you? A co-worker told me that, i dont even live around the area mentioned. Why should i try to hide it if its a personal experience? Does it even make sense to you? Olodo

Yes we know, now get lost before you infect me with your craw-craw
Oga read what you wrote before calling people names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. / Justice Ayo Salami Heads NJC Corruption Cases Monitoring Committee / Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.