Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

10 Classes Of Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (28287 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by cupidhero(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2014
ritababe:

am watching once upon a time 5
k! enjoy!
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:

k! enjoy!

tnks
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Are you willing to help me forget her? sad this is no laughing matter o grin
PinkObsession:
Mbok forget about her grin
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Repping team #HommiezOverChicks.
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2014
marieolae:
The clingy boyfriend: The clingy boyfriend that will never allow you to breathe. He calls you in the morning, mid morning, afternoon, semi-mid afternoon, mid afternoon, evening and even at night. He wants to know about every footstep you make. He is too attached!!! ....

Kaschi nice work!!
. I looked at ur profile and I wondered wht they are liking. undecided
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Dreyl(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Gibberish!
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Dreyl(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2014
marieolae:
The clingy boyfriend: The clingy boyfriend that will never allow you to breathe. He calls you in the morning, mid morning, afternoon, semi-mid afternoon, mid afternoon, evening and even at night. He wants to know about every footstep you make. He is too attached!!! ....

Kaschi nice work!!
you also possess a clingy boyfriend,i can see you are talking from experience innit

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
@kachisbarbie hey, smiley Just checked out your profile, this your smile can melt anyone's heart into liking/loving you oh! More like a free spirited soul.
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
yinkeys:
@kachis barbie hey, smiley Just checked out your profile, this your smile can melt anyone's heart into liking/loving you oh! More like a free spirited soul.

thanks kiss
It's allowed.
Na your money kill am__ ask my other boyfriends. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

thanks kiss
It's allowed.
Na your money kill am__ ask my other boyfriends. grin
Lol, me i won't ask anyone o. Just enjoy the season
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
I said it .I know a counter thread will surface
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Unluvable(f): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
The smart boyfriend - you can solve brain teasers, play board games and still have fun. When there's a problem and you ain't in your element, you can both brainstorm a solution. He's can appear boring to outsiders but you blend perfectly because you are of the same 'specie' wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Unluvable:
The smart boyfriend - you can solve brain teasers, play board games and still have fun. When there's a problem and you ain't in your element, you can both brainstorm a solution. He's can appear boring to outsiders but you blend perfectly because you are of the same 'specie' wink
yeah that's nice. But why are you unloveable by the way
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Unluvable(f): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
yinkeys:
yeah that's nice. But why are you unloveable by the way

Some crazy long story smiley
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Unluvable:

Some crazy long story smiley
U can begin the story telling. Am all eyes (to see the story) regardless of the length
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by eppysold(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Viewing this topic: HKCOMPANY(m), Seun(m), shiyas7714 and 1 guest(s)
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by kendrick93(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
karchisbarbie,dis d second time u making FP today,huh

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Anaskie(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
The rate at which kachisbarbie's topics are making frontpage is beginning to get suspicious undecided
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Unluvable(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
yinkeys:
U can begin the story telling. Am all eyes (to see the story) regardless of the length

let's not derail
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Dreyl(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anaskie:
The rate at which kachisbarbie's topics are making frontpage is beginning to get suspicious undecided
who's she

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nadamwa(f): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
My dear, it doesn't work in any part of the world, na u go dey slack. I keep telling my guy friends
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by 0b1nna: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gimme a minute. I think I gotta pee.
shocked shocked
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Unluvable:

let's not derail
k
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Unluvable:

let's not derail
k , I totally forgot
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by IcebergKaura(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
homies over ho's
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dreyl:
who's she
Good question. Me sef dey wonder if she be Super moderator
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anaskie:

*confused* embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkeys(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anaskie:
me sef don dey wonder if she be super moderator
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by xynerise: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
#Sensitive Boyfriend cool
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by thiefnubu(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Types of Boyfriend.

@tosyne2much, I wonder wetin home girls done do you...lol
__but whatever it is - na 50:50.

The Jealous Boyfriend: The jealous boyfriend will absolutely lose his cool at you over the thought of you talking to his best friend while making a cup of tea in one room while he is in another. He is extremely possessive. He isn't trying to control his girlfriend...nahnah___ just that he has "little faith in the society".

Insecure Boyfriend: He is similar to the jealous boyfriend but more narcissistic. This happens when you carry babe wey pass you hehe...
He is insecure because of his stand in the society and the fact that he is hooked with a "hot girl".

Joseph The Dreamer: This one wanna be like Dangote. "Someday I'm gonna be rich and famous, I don't know how___ but, God is in control". He needs that lady that would help him pursue his dreams, morally/financially if need be.

The Egoistic boyfriend: He is self-obsessed with himself. Doesn't care about your feelings or the relationship. He is most likely rich or built like Treysongz...if not,why homegirl go dey tolerate da kind thing? lmao

Mr Nice guy: This is that genuine guy every girl is looking for (Chibwike). He is ever willing to listen to you, has your best interest @heart.
___ Please don't take advantage of him.

The Jerk Boyfriend: He is not really egoistic, but probably isn't fascinated by the whole relationship thing. He is probably in one, just for the sake of being in one or to avoid being tagged g**.

The Sensitive Boyfriend: This one just wanna depreciate your body value...hahaha. "Touching body boyfriend"
He is perpetually aroused, this could be an advantage/disadvantage__ depends on the babe.

Antique Boyfriend: His ideology of life is so 1960. He keeps reminding you that you're not mature or you act childishly. He isn't fascinated by social activities. You guys might just stay @home and talk about the Civil War.

Parasitic Boyfriend: This is a clear example of an endo-parasite and problem child. He doesn't have any dream, he isn't a hustler. Just wanna live off the babe, when you refuse to give___ you know the rest na.

Hommiez over Chick Boyfriend: He prefers to hangout with his hommiez than be with you. His friends come first, no matter what. Don't push too hard, because you may be tagged that evil chick that wanna break friends up.

Add yours...don't over-add o tongue.
That's all #kisses#
ok

So which 1 of them did you end up marrying
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by joseph1832(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie I repudiate the 'Joseph the Dreamer' boyfriend type! Why must my name be used in this manner?. Lol.

Meanwhile you omitted one:
The DoucheBag Boyfriend: He's romantic when he wants to be and he's a real douche when he needs to be. He treats his lady right if she's thinks right. He doesn't give a rats penis what people think about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.