Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

My hubby want me to break my sim - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My hubby want me to break my sim (21650 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
zeb04:
So the husband does not have exes she should be weary of?
What is good for the goose,is good for the gander.

chaiii...... not in all cases oo oooo... so u won't break it if u wer in her shoe Abi?
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
zeb04:
Na ur typ,men dey always beat very well. U suffer in silence,come log in 4 internet dey form super-woman.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by fireforfire: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Selfish hubby.
Dis is just d begininh. As time goes on u wil b asked to sacrifice many more tins ....maybe ur job sef
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by aviazuva: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
That is how the phrase "irreconciliable difference" starts coming in.

madam, break sim and hold your husband.

if you play your game well one day you will be the one to
choose which number remains in his phone, and he will happily delete anyone you reject.

No matter how big the bulb is, it is controlled from the small switch by the wall.

If you still keep all old numbers, you will get tired of explaining unknown numbers.

Dont start fighting for equal rights, you are inviting the dreaded phrase.

You can contact my manager, my wife for technical advice, and she will teach you how she tamed
me

AVIANAZUKWA
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
sukkot:
well you visit the romance section alot. a happily married person visiting the romance section is like a man who has just eaten a huge tuber of yam visiting chinese restaurant. thats the last thing on his mind is food because he is so full. if you was getting heavy romance in the crib you wouldnt be frequenting romance section. maybe, just maybe if you got rid of that ya sim and put more effort into ya relationship, maybe, just maybe you will not be gallivanting around the romance section like you done lost your gaddayum mind angry
where do they breed these special species of dumbos angry

6 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
He doesn't trust you. Not a good sign for intending couples

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by delishpot: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its well, such a man ehn, e go hard o. But some babes sef ehn, they will be recieving toasters calls infront of their bobo, if he talks, they will use his complain to rope him into marriage by saying ' Ah ah, why will you tell me to stop picking calls? You havent even come to see my parents, and this guy is the guy they are arranging for me. If you had done the needful, you will then have a right to stop me from getting calls and even destroy my sim if you so desire'
The guy go just pam for corner and wait and as soon as he says I do, he remembers all those toasters.
Its because the girl in question isnt in control of herself. Babes,/ ladies, biko when in front of your main bobo, be in control of your life. Speak with authourity to people, let your yes be yes and your no be no, be open with them and make it clear to toasters your stand esp infront of him that way, he will be able to trust you and know what you can do or cant do to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
MecTessy:

In marrige u don't show smartness is about understanding, the secrent of susccesful marriage is submition, you haave to be submited to your husband in all area please it will help your marriage to grow stronge

Ok got u. Will try in next life looool. Apperantly smartness works for her husband. Double standard people. Theres no such thing as submittion. Its what u put on the table is what u get in return. Dont be daydreamer
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by klyn81: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
R u sure u really know what u bargained for?

Y u scared abt him telling u to destroy ur sim? He's just insecured abt u. Is that marriage or manage? The both of u need to see life from a different angle. Abi na because of menopause u rush marry d guy? Abi una no even date and him propose, u com accept. MUmu.... Na small 1 u be sha.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by veave(f): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
sauceny:

Datz why it payz to b a man,i pray neva to b a woman in my nxt world #DealWithIt

R you d horseband? undecided
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by deribigbe(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
That your husband is a cheater! Sorry to say,

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Famouspecky:
I'm having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.

Honestly I don't think this is fair.

What do you think I should do?

NB: Matured advice please
No offense but your husband is just such an insecure and selfish young man that shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.....Don't break anything, let him deal with it....At least he should have trusted you enough to marry you.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by successking: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
zeb04:

Why didn't you argue from the point of view of the husband who is taking up the responsibility of keeping you in his house and prepared to explain to anyone what happens to you at any eventuality.

Woman argument, principle based no fact.

Go and cook.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by ebosse(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
bigtt76:
Does he think that a broken SIM cannot be replaced? Guy na mumu shaaa undecided

Una go just come online dey curse ppl wives n husbands anyhow.... I don't know y these ppl still seek for advice here.

@op there's something you're not telling us.. This your post isn't complete yet.. A guy wouldn't just wake up in the morning n ask you to break your sim just like that!.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Bolosiye: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
2goodbobo:
Your handle says you are famous so your hubby must have noticed you receive too many calls from the opposite sex and that is making him uncomfortable. He is your head and you just have to do as he says so long as is good for the family. Women are the maker and breaker of their home and if doing away with your sim will enhance peace in the house then let the sim go.

Marriage is all about sacrifice and this is one out of the many you will be faced with to make. I did not ask my Wifey to do away with her sim when I married her cos I don't see it as anything. However, your hubby's opinion is his opinion so my dear for peace to reign, give up your sim.
for boy friend and girl friend have not revealed dis to u but marriage xperience, and upon dis xperience i wil keep my marriage.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
voodoo85:

Ok got u. Will try in next life looool. Apperantly smartness works for her husband. Double standard people. Theres no such thing as submittion. Its what u put on the table is what u get in return. Dont be daydreamer
Who will be the first to put "it" on the table?
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by sukkot: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
where do they breed these special species of dumbos angry
i was messin wiff her ni
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?

I DON'T SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THE TYPE OF WOMEN WE HAVE THESE DAYS

YOUR HUSBAND ASK YOU TO BREAK YOUR SIM AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO POLITELY DO THAT YOU CAME TO NAIRALAND TO INFORM US

NONSENSE

SIGN OF IMMATURITY

NAIRALAND WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU WHEN HE THROW YOU OUT OF HIS HOUSE FOR SURE

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
passionate88:
Who will be the first to put "it" on the table?

its simple. i give love, if i don't get in return- done stuff.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Harmvirus(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
zeb04:

well said biko
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by beckyomas(f): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Things like this...hmmmm.
Like someone said, if he doesn't trust you, then whats the point in getting married? Is it only phone numbers of exes you have in that sim?
Mind you, when you give in to this, be ready to give up a whole lot more and you better not come back to NL to cry foul, these are signs to watch out for(really dont like this)?
The best thing to do is to give him reasons why you cant do it, except the sim is useless to you anyway. I know a lot of people have maintained a single number for several years with very important contacts and all, cos left to me, i wouldn't do it.
Anyway, goodluck.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
HMMMMM!!!!!

*taking a deep breath*

*some women go call animal for evil forest husband i swear* grin

grin cheesy grin grin, ha! God see Word!! grin... Eh! Jehovah, I no fit laugh abeg...hahahahahahahah.. Wow!... U too much KanwulIa.. Lord av mercy grin

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by beckyomas(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Harmvirus:

well said biko
no o, the husband is a saint, no exes lurking around d corner.
Btw, did she say it was about exes? Cos i only read d first page.
Some guys behaving as if their gf's life revolves around exes, abi new guys no dey again? Mtcheeeew.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nmeri17: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:

dyu repair electronic gadgets for fun
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Famouspecky:
I'm having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.

Honestly I don't think this is fair.

What do you think I should do?

NB: Matured advice please

You opened this thread on October...Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Manhttps://www.nairaland.com/1934646/reasons-why-u-should-date

I guess your hubby is like 10 years older or above than you are and you listed alot of benefits...

You also made this comment:

Marriage is for Men not bois
boys in their early 20s are supposed to concentrate in their Studies

HAS IT FINALLY DAWNED ON YOU THAT MATURITY DOES NOT COME WITH AGE?

CONCLUSION: Sorry OP, after advising others barely 2 months ago, you ended up marrying a boy undecided

6 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
You're not making any sense to me
Nmeri17:

dyu repair electronic gadgets for fun
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nmeri17: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
You're not making any sense to me
Yo dp is a garden of electronic gadgets. I was wondering if u repair them as a hobby or somn
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nmeri17:

Yo dp is a garden of electronic gadgets. I was wondering if u repair them as a hobby or somn
o.ok.i don't repair gadgets for fun albeit I'm a fan of gadgets
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nmeri17: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
o.ok.i don't repair gadgets for fun albeit I'm a fan of gadgets

"fan of gadgets" that's Gadgets FC smileywhat's yo Jersey number pls?? yo living room looks luxurious comfy BTW cool

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Adeboyefa(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Augustbreak:
If she wants to keep in touch with exes,breaking sim won't stop her. She will find a way of doing so.After all, he doesn't follow her everywhere.Marriage is about trust joor.For the sake of peace,break it if its o.k with you.It's just sim..In the days of our mothers,there was no phone grin

What of her Facebook,email,etc accounts? Even if she unfriends all her male Facebook friends, can't she contact them by an extra email address he never knew about?

Men and jealousy.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
prince3009:

You opened this thread on October...Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Manhttps://www.nairaland.com/1934646/reasons-why-u-should-date

I guess your hubby is like 10 years older or above than you are and you listed alot of benefits...

CONCLUSION: Sorry OP, after advising others barely 2 months ago, you ended up marrying a boy undecided
he's simple jealous
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Eberex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
prince3009:

Wtf. U must be an investigator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.