Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

My hubby want me to break my sim - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My hubby want me to break my sim (21652 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by zeb04(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
undecidedHow do you tell someone to do what you can't do.
It will make more sense if we both decide to start our marriage by destroying our sims

Why be mrs goody two shoes because you want to be married

7 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dBard: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Na so grin grin grin grin grin

some people can make you worry sha..
The guy no want high bp... but he is going about it the wrong way

A stitch in time my broda dey save money f obioma

He probably knows y d insistence
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by pickabeau1: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Remember Lots wife
dBard:

A stitch in time my broda dey save money f obioma

He probably knows y d insistence
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Phoenix619:

Most of the ladies I knew changed their numbers right after their wedding. Like my sweet cousin. E suppose show say levels don change... But the choice is still yours sha...

It shows their hands were not clean

I have up to 8 married relatives and NONE changed their numbers including myself.

I heard of this changing of lines on NL

7 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2014
zeb04:
So the husband does not have exes she should be weary of?
What is good for the goose,is good for the gander.
I've been here long enough to know (or at least think that I know) that girls hardly pick up their phone to call an ex. The said hubby's exes won't/might never call him up, even if they want him, they have this useless and misplaced thing called "pride".. But some guys can still call their exes, chat up, even if given the opportunity, some will sleep with them.

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2014
mutter:
Don`t call it a problem. It is simply a request your husband has.
You can copy the numbers before breaking the card but remember ..The breaking of the card is symbolic. It means that you now know that you belong to him as he belong to you.
The fact that he does not break his own card should not be the excuse for you breaking or not breaking yours.
The hard truth is that as awoman and a Nigerian you need to know that we have a polygamous society and nothing much has changed. The young cry out the are not polygamous but wait till the get a few years older. Many women that rant about it end up sharing their husbands some years later. This means you cannot compare yourself to your husband in this aspect.
If you have a "problem" with his request then you are not yet ready for a happy marriage. This issue is so trivial that it is not worth being an issue talk less of a problem.

Does the husband also break his sim to show this 'symbolic' joining?

10 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Bros... no be fight oo

If he does not trust her because she has waka waka tendencies
Best you cut off the relationship

The numbers can be backed up on the fone and restored
Key Numbers can be writeen on paper

I agree with this 100%

If there is no trust, why don't you end it?

What will the wife break tomorrow?

#all these end time men lipsrsealed; I don't know where they get them from grin

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dBard: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2014
grin
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Remember Lots wife
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Bros... no be fight oo

If he does not trust her because she has waka waka tendencies
Best you cut off the relationship

The numbers can be backed up on the fone and restored
Key Numbers can be writeen on paper

Bros, I no sabi fight... I just want to know the right way wey the supposed "hubby" for take ask her to change her number.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Lumpyy(f): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You call him your husband when he is yet to marry you? Just call him your fiance o. Your fiance telling you to break your sim shows he doesnt trust you at all. It could also be a sign of a controlling attitude. Be careful. Who marries a person he/she doesnt trust? If you are marrying such, get ready for imaginary war over nothing in the marriage. He is even f00lish because all you can do is transfer all your contacts including that of Exes into your new sim. social media platforms dey if you wan cheat. So? will he always be there to monitor all your calls and chats? THIS IS WHY ANY MAN WHO ASKS FOR A CHANGE OF SIM IS F00LISH. if you know this lack of trust is something you cannot live with, better sort this issue now first before the wedding else be ready for War after the wedding.
Its not right calling another woman's man foolish ma,if hes asking her to change d sim,he must have his reasons,do u knw where/how they met?if am ex called wch triggerd his demand?she knows better why he is asking her to!

6 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by pickabeau1: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2014
bukatyne:

I agree with this 100%

If there is no trust, why don't you end it?

What will the wife break tomorrow?

#all these end time men lipsrsealed; I don't know where they get them from grin

What of end time wives...

passionate88:
Bros, I no sabi fight... I just want to know the right way wey the supposed "hubby" for take ask her to change her number.

Trust is key
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Trust is key
Make I no talk sha... If you get any friend wey dey work as Police man or u fit just stroll down to any customary court house... You go fear some women... There are some GOOD women out there but the bad ones out numbered the good with a wide margin.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by pickabeau1: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
passionate88:
Make I no talk sha... If you get any friend wey dey work as Police man or u fit just stroll down to any customary court house... You go fear some women... There are some GOOD women out there but the bad ones out numbered the good with a wide margin.

Agreed

That is why the man should let the girl go rather than telling her to break sim
She no fit write the numbers for hand?

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

What of end time wives...

Trust is key
For now, we are dealing with endtime petty husbands and husbands to be

Don't sit like this, don't look like this, don't greet like this etc.

There are se..x dolls these men can marry; no need for giving instructions (who get time for stress?) Just configure to your specs and volia!

Yeye

8 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You call him your husband when he is yet to marry you? Just call him your fiance o. Your fiance telling you to break your sim shows he doesnt trust you at all. It could also be a sign of a controlling attitude. Be careful. Who marries a person he/she doesnt trust? If you are marrying such, get ready for imaginary war over nothing in the marriage. He is even f00lish because all you can do is transfer all your contacts including that of Exes into your new sim. social media platforms dey if you wan cheat. So? will he always be there to monitor all your calls and chats? THIS IS WHY ANY MAN WHO ASKS FOR A CHANGE OF SIM IS F00LISH. if you know this lack of trust is something you cannot live with, better sort this issue now first before the wedding else be ready for War after the wedding.
we are married officially
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by johncreek: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Famouspecky:
Am having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.
Honestly I don't think this is fair.

What do u think I should do?

N; Matured advice pls
You self get ish ooo. Submit to him and break it na.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by johncreek: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Transfer all the numbers in your sim to your phone book behind his back. Maybe in your office and then when you are back and he still insists on you breaking it.happily break it in his presence. Lobatan and yimu

tongue

next
You fit scatter person house ooo.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
You've been with this man for a while and you chose to marry his kind or person this news cannot be a surprise to you so yeah break the sim card and marry.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Famouspecky:
we are married officially

Was it court/traditional? Then why did you say "After the wedding"? the wedding hasnt taken place or what? There was no need to say that since you are both married.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
johncreek:

You fit scatter person house ooo.
what do you then want me to say. Since she has a controlling and domineering husband
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
bukatyne:

It shows their hands were not clean

I have up to 8 married relatives and NONE changed their numbers including myself.

I heard of this changing of lines on NL

It's not about hands being clean. For some it's a New beginning for them. Like I said earlier it's all a matter of choice.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by johncreek: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
what do you then want me to say. Since she has a controlling and domineering husband
Lolz.... How funny it is but all I believe she should do is just honour his request... And I believe there is somethings she is not telling us.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
johncreek:

Lolz.... How funny it is but all I believe she should do is just honour his request... And I believe there is somethings she is not telling us.
hmnmnn while he is not breaking his.so who is the insecure person.so that when problem come she no gp see anybody run to abi?

You men ehennen always giving what you can't accept since 1820

3 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by johncreek: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
hmnmnn while he is not breaking his.so who is the insecure person.so that when problem come she no gp see anybody run to abi?

You men ehennen always giving what you can't accept since 1820
Jesus! Since 18 wetin?
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by mutter(f): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
bukatyne:

Does the husband also break his sim to show this 'symbolic' joining?
Is the woman the same as the man? Do they have the same function or role in a family?
For the man even to suggest it shows that the woman is not quite "clean".

4 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2014
mutter:

Is the woman the same as the man? Do they have the same function or role in a family?
For the man even to suggest it shows that the woman is not quite "clean".

Can you tell what differences entail only one person to 'symbolically' break her sim?
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
The guy is only being very naive. . . breaking a sim will not stop a woman bent on cheating or having inappropriate relationships from dong so

What he should have done was to have a discussion with his wife to be and they both agree the best way forward.

He is also not to expect her to do things that he is not prepared to do unless there is very good reason for this.

it also sounds as if the poster has a lot of people that her hubby would rather that she didnt talk to

They both need to sit down agree and adjust jare.

breaking sim is one of the least problems that they have. They havent sorted out communication yet, which will always be a recurring problem if not sorted.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by treasuress: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
but he should also show example too and show the the numbers he want to keep , i thnk i like the idea
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by merieam16(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Break it naw, den wen d matter as died down get a small fone and retrive ur line if its so important.. My candid advice
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Rhozabeth(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
If your husband is having insecurity issues then u still have many more things to 'break'. He needs to just deal with is insecurity. But if there were no signs of insecurity while u were dating then do it after copying out ur important contacts! Remember always he is the head of the home!

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by GodsKate: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.