Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My hubby want me to break my sim - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My hubby want me to break my sim (21670 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
sukkot:
well you visit the romance section alot. a happily married person visiting the romance section is like a man who has just eaten a huge tuber of yam visiting chinese restaurant. thats the last thing on his mind is food because he is so full. if you was getting heavy romance in the crib you wouldnt be frequenting romance section. maybe, just maybe if you got rid of that ya sim and put more effort into ya relationship, maybe, just maybe you will not be gallivanting around the romance section like you done lost your gaddayum mind angry

You honestly have lost it somewhere or you are mistaking me for someone else

I frequent romance section a lot??

And keep your stinking advice to yourself. I wonder why you think every relationship/marriage should run the same way

Next time, get your freaking facts right before quoting me.

LOL! @ visiting romance section means you are not happy in your home

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its simple Logic. Break your SIM and gain his trust. Even my wife would break her old sim after marriage. If a lady has 100 contacts in her phone. 5 of them are family members, 5 are business partners (if she is into biz) and the rest are chykers and spare boyfriends. So breaking the SIM makes sense however it won't stop a cheating woman from cheating.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by sukkot: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
bukatyne:

You honestly have lost it somewhere or you are mistaking me for someone else

I frequent romance section a lot??

And keep your stinking advice to yourself. I wonder why you think every relationship/marriage should run the same way

Next time, get your freaking facts right before quoting me.

LOL! @ visiting romance section means you are not happy in your home

and where did you get a name like bukatyne from ? yo mama just decide, ermmmm am going to name her bukatyne ? or you are just so in love with buka food you decided to name yasef bukatyne ? angry

[size=2pt] lmao cracking myself up. hehe [/size]
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Emmalaw10(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is a clear sign that your hubby has no iota of trust which is the most important thing one should consider before marriage. It's a sign of the kind of things you should get ready for in this union. However, you can still change his ideology by sitting him down and making him understand you aren't comfortable with his lack of trust in you. If possible threaten to quit the marriage if he continues like this. But if this doesn't work, then play smart, copy the important numbers in your sim to the phone or in any secret diary before breaking the sim. I wish you goodluck in your marriage.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by tonigreen: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=28552458]Transfer all the numbers in your sim to your phone book behind his back. Maybe in your office and then when you are back and he still insists on you breaking it.happily break it in his presence. Lobatan and yimu

tongue

what an advise, too bad...
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Onegai(f): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Perfect. Oya have this for q point well nailed

Sambarry, if you are pursuing Sophyrocks with these food pictures, I assure you other women are also interested in your love. As in, this must the most delicious one I've seen so far.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by venatus25(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Your hubby is a gentleman that he is even asking you to break your Sim card by yourself, if I'm in his shoes I will seized your phone forever. Do you know what it takes to marry a wife but latter found out that she is utilizing her mobile device in a contrary to the trust of the marriage? My dear friend, please break that Sim card or keep it in expense of your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Melahou(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
this shouldn't be an issue...
if he says break the sim then break...he must not break his for you to obey
he`s the man so for peace to reign just do it.

you are not married yet ...what if you now get married that means little things might
make both of you exchange blows cry

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by divinepips(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You call him your husband when he is yet to marry you? Just call him your fiance o. Your fiance telling you to break your sim shows he doesnt trust you at all. It could also be a sign of a controlling attitude. Be careful. Who marries a person he/she doesnt trust? If you are marrying such, get ready for imaginary war over nothing in the marriage. He is even f00lish because all you can do is transfer all your contacts including that of Exes into your new sim. social media platforms dey if you wan cheat. So? will he always be there to monitor all your calls and chats? THIS IS WHY ANY MAN WHO ASKS FOR A CHANGE OF SIM IS F00LISH. if you know this lack of trust is something you cannot live with, better sort this issue now first before the wedding else be ready for War after the wedding.
my friend, that is the best solution as far as the marriage is concern because young ladies of nowadays don't know that marriage is "one man, one woman", but they will still like to play smart just because the man of the house seems to love her. As regards to checking cheating via Social media, i told my wife that i want to use her her FB profile pix as my Laptop's screen saver, and i must use my Laptop to download her pix, she log in to her FB on my Laptop and i saved her password in my Laptop without her knowledge, guess what i saw the day i decided to check all her FB chats.... May God help all men. The best phone for married ladies is, "Nokia torch".

3 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
sukkot:
and where did you get a name like bukatyne from ? yo mama just decide, ermmmm am going to name her bukatyne ? or you are just so in love with buka food you decided to name yasef bukatyne ? angry

[size=2pt] lmao cracking myself up. hehe [/size]

Exactly where you got sukkot

#em, you might be ignored going forward

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Onegai:

Sambarry, if you are pursuing Sophyrocks with these food pictures, I assure you other women are also interested in your love. As in, this must the most delicious one I've seen so far.
madam for the records I'm not a lesbian. I am rewarding her for an intelligent post with no strings attached of which intelligent posts have now become a scarce commodity on nairaland

have I made myself clear beyond all reasonable doubt wink
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by sukkot: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
bukatyne:

Exactly where you got sukkot

#em, you might be ignored going forward
grin grin grin am jus messing wiff you
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
divinepips:
my friend, that is the best solution as far as the marriage is concern because young ladies of nowadays don't know that marriage is "one man, one woman", but they will still like to play smart just because the man of the house seems to love her. As regards to checking cheating via Social media, i told my wife that i want to use her her FB profile pix as my Laptop's screen saver, and i must use my Laptop to download her pix, she log in to her FB on my Laptop and i saved her password in my Laptop without her knowledge, guess what i saw the day i decided to check all her FB chats.... May God help all men. The best phone for married ladies is, "Nokia torch".

Lol. It is not that bad.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Famouspecky:
I'm having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.

Honestly I don't think this is fair.

What do you think I should do?

NB: Matured advice please

Your husband knows that you can copy the numbers to your phone. He probably trusts you not to call those numbers that could lead to dubious connections (you know what I mean). Your husband is more concerned that others from your past would try to contact you, and perhaps lure you into some uncompromising situation that could end up breaking your marriage. That is why he insists that you should break your sim. If he did not care about you, he would not have cared who does or does not call you.
The reason why he does not feel the need to break his own sim, is because such connections are usually initiated by the man, and he probably feels that he loves you enough not to initiate any such contact with anybody from his past.
Give it to him to help you break it. Copy the numbers that you need in his presence, with a running commentary all the way about who each person is. He will pretend he is not listening, but believe me, he is all ears. Assure him that you will never welcome calls from people that could give him cause to worry, and I assure you, your marriage will stand on a trusty foundation.

On the other hand, if he suspects your hesitation, alarm bells will ring, and there is no silencing those bells once they start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=tonigreen post=28619987][/quote] too good tongue
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dammytosh: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
You are definitely once a badooo that ended up in an inocenties arm. (Lucky you)

The poor guy is scared of your numerous ex(es).

He must have felt you are not matured enough to handle all this igboro calls once again.

Talk to him gently about it to know his genuine reason then break the sim or break your home.

Lest i forget, you need to work hard to gain his trust ...

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by LLVelly: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
No biggie, d husband should bring the phone,remove the back then bring out the sim then put it to his mouth & chew it. No need for dialogue. This girls na another thing

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dammytosh: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
divinepips:

I feel you. Please just walk closer to her and help her.

The problem is that at some point they need help but they will never admit it.

Like the one complaining about sim to be broken, the hubby must av known her weakness of her not abe to say NO firmly.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by telaby: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Choose wisely shaa..d married ones ve told u 2 break it for peace to reign and most singles supported you to break it as well. Do as it pleases him but whether you break it or not,its you alone knows yourself..so make your home a happy one if you care
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op, it seems there is something you haven't told us which i don't expect you to anyways. i kind of have the feeling that there is insecurity and mistrust.
have you both dated each others friends in the past?
does he like your friends?
does he like your relatives?
if any of these speculation is the case, then you are dealing with an insecure man and i fear for your marriage.....Good luck with whatever decision you've made after a heart to heart talk i insist you must have with him.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by bigtt76(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Does he think that a broken SIM cannot be replaced? Guy na mumu shaaa undecided
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by enigstil(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
It looks to me from what you are saying that this your man is gonna be a highly possesive man,be careful,watchfull and prayerful.Ask yourself if you are ready to go all the way with him.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by holatin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
then break it
be submissive like eve
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
If I married my ex I might ask her to do the same cos all her exes are refusing to backdown even when I'm on her bbm DP they keep toasting. So break the sim and let peace reign.

If I can give you peace and my phone is not ringing off the charts with random girls calling with random numbers I think I deserve the same peace I'm giving her.

All those suggesting she save the contacts of the ratchets disturbing her? What does she need it for? Plus if she gets a new sim and those ratchets start calling again them someone has a question to answer. The truth is I can't marry someone I don't trust that much.

They should work out the trust issues.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
bigtt76:
Does he think that a broken SIM cannot be replaced? Guy na mumu shaaa undecided

That's somebody's husband.. See dem see dem.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
zeb04:
So the husband does not have exes she should be weary of?
What is good for the goose,is good for the gander.

Men are born to rule & make final decisions,while women are born to obey & execute em.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abuamam:

Your husband knows that you can copy the numbers to your phone. He probably trusts you not to call those numbers that could lead to dubious connections (you know what I mean). Your husband is more concerned that others from your past would try to contact you, and perhaps lure you into some uncompromising situation that could end up breaking your marriage. That is why he insists that you should break your sim. If he did not care about you, he would not have cared who does or does not call you.
The reason why he does not feel the need to break his own sim, is because such connections are usually initiated by the man, and he probably feels that he loves you enough not to initiate any such contact with anybody from his past.
Give it to him to help you break it. Copy the numbers that you need in his presence, with a running commentary all the way about who each person is. He will pretend he is not listening, but believe me, he is all ears. Assure him that you will never welcome calls from people that could give him cause to worry, and I assure you, your marriage will stand on a trusty foundation.

On the other hand, if he suspects your hesitation, alarm bells will ring, and there is no silencing those bells once they start.

Well spoken
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
veave:
Isolation101. This is how it starts... now its sim. who knows what next after this? #controlfreek...

Watabawthisownsim undecided undecided undecided

Datz why it payz to b a man,i pray neva to b a woman in my nxt world #DealWithIt
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Eberex(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmmm...............singles take note o!
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by NosaHenry(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sorry, but your husband seems dull not to realise that you can always reach out to those you want to through backup. I can see unhappy marriage brewing.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by itsmine: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abuamam:

word for who has ears! Forget these self-imposed feminists trying to break ur home. they accommodate more than that in other phases of their family lives.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by itsmine: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Oct Born Pls / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.