Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My hubby want me to break my sim - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My hubby want me to break my sim (21709 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by HardeyBbee: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Probably after ur wedding, no be only sim u go break u go also resign from work and turn full housewife undecided

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2014
OP with all these ASSETTS shocked shocked shocked you are displaying here, now tell why he will not be moved to unconditionally break your sim.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by buggaboo: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2014
A lot of inexperienced ITKs in this section. That's why I am mostly a read only user.
Given the right condition , anyone and I repeat anyone can cheat on their spouse.
Changing your sim after your wedding helps you avoid temptation.
A number of coincidences can make you fall back into the arms of an ex e.g imagine if you are out of town and your ex whom you have a soft spot for happens to call you after you've just had a nasty fight with your spouse.
you'll probably be at the mercy of that ex.

Changing sims just helps ladies avoid stories that touch
After marriage its left to you to deliberately give out your number to whoever but atleast you avoid people who have it by default.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by samflex(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2014
U
passionate88:
The guy dey fear say u go still keep contact with your NUMEROUS exes... Marriage never even start wahala dn dey creep in. #Singleness is next to Godliness. Apostle Paul, 1953

LMAO
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by cc150615(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2014
passionate88:
The guy dey fear say u go still keep contact with your NUMEROUS exes... Marriage never even start wahala dn dey creep in. #Singleness is next to Godliness. Apostle Paul, 1953
Lmao @ singleness is next to godliness
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by sevule(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2014
buggaboo:
A lot of inexperienced ITKs in this section. That's why I am mostly a read only user.
Given the right condition , anyone and I repeat anyone can cheat on their spouse.
Changing your sim after your wedding helps you avoid temptation.
A number of coincidences can make you fall back into the arms of an ex e.g imagine if you are out of town and your ex whom you have a soft spot for happens to call you after you've just had a nasty fight with your spouse.
you'll probably be at the mercy of that ex.

Changing sims just helps ladies avoid stories that touch
After marriage its left to you to explicitly give out your number to whoever but atleast you avoid people who have it by default.

Sorry to ask Sir, But are you still living in the stone age?

Is this for real?? I actually thought this post was a joke but apparently it is not. Your husband's request is completely absurd and infantile. Okay so you break your sim then what next? Delete your facebook profile, whatsapp and BBM? While you are doing that what about resigning from your job since you might run into an ex?

I am a full blooded African man but sometimes I am ashamed by our men's conduct. Whatever happened to a simple communication? For heavens sake you are his wife and he OUGHT to trust you. So what happens if you run into an ex while going to the market? Is he also going to stop you from going to the market?

Nigerian men and their pathetic insecurities never ceases to amaze me

3 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by buggaboo: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2014
[sub][/sub]
sevule:

Sorry to ask Sir, But are you still living in the stone age?

Is this for real?? I actually thought this post was a joke but apparently it is not. Your husband's request is completely absurd and infantile. Okay so you break your sim then what next? Delete your facebook profile, whatsapp and BBM? While you are doing that what about resigning from your job since you might run into an ex?

I am a full blooded African man but sometimes I am ashamed by our men's conduct. Whatever happened to a simple communication? For heavens sake you are his wife and he OUGHT to trust you. So what happens if you run into an ex while going to the market? Is he also going to stop you from going to the market?

Nigerian men and their pathetic insecurities never ceases to amaze me

It has nothing to do with trust. People just have to reduce situations which can compromise them.

Please make sure to invite your wife's ex for vacations in your house since you are such a secure person.

Pseudo-confident guys like you a.k.a fools irritate me.
Why do you think most players are strict with their partners and daughters - it's because from experience they know everybody can display weakness once in a while no matter how strong the person is.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Famouspecky:
he's simple jealous

That is not simply jealousy...it is chronic immaturity.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by precisionindepth: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
2goodbobo:
Your handle says you are famous so your hubby must have noticed you receive too many calls from the opposite sex and that is making him uncomfortable. He is your head and you just have to do as he says so long as is good for the family. Women are the maker and breaker of their home and if doing away with your sim will enhance peace in the house then let the sim go.

Marriage is all about sacrifice and this is one out of the many you will be faced with to make. I did not ask my Wifey to do away with her sim when I married her cos I don't see it as anything. However, your hubby's opinion is his opinion so my dear for peace to reign, give up your sim.
to b fair, both of them should break their Sim, DT way there will b fairness on d part of both
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Agrika: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
anitank:
What are these people talking about

Is it only the phone number of exes she has in her phone? What about her distant relatives, childhood friends, colleagues and clients
Finally someone asked!
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by aspirebig: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Breaking the sim or losing the number, getting a new one doesn't stop a woman who want to flirt.

She can break the sim, get a new one and send the new number to all her contacts back, it makes no meaning to me.

It is only the grace of God that can keep a relationship from a third party, trust has failed in past many times.

The hubby should be more careful on how he is going about this.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by CNN80: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2014
TonYzeallY:

It's high time Ladies begin to understand d men...if a man is ready to offer u a lasting trust n love he test ur Respect n submissivness...why not just do it n be ready to do more.

If my husband had made the mistake of trying to test my respect and submissiveness before we got married, we wouldn't be married now. Is he an exam invigilator? Why didn't he do his homework before proposing? Please, marriage is for matured people. if you want to play games, go back to primary school.

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Madam,if you listened to most of the ranting here,your marriage will be over before you know it.
The man is not comfortable with your contacts,better let it go. If you started,rebelling against your husband too soon,you wont have a good marriage.
He said break the sim,just do it.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by samtol4(m): 1:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You call him your husband when he is yet to marry you? Just call him your fiance o. Your fiance telling you to break your sim shows he doesnt trust you at all. It could also be a sign of a controlling attitude. Be careful. Who marries a person he/she doesnt trust? If you are marrying such, get ready for imaginary war over nothing in the marriage. He is even f00lish because all you can do is transfer all your contacts including that of Exes into your new sim. social media platforms dey if you wan cheat. So? will he always be there to monitor all your calls and chats? THIS IS WHY ANY MAN WHO ASKS FOR A CHANGE OF SIM IS F00LISH. if you know this lack of trust is something you cannot live with, better sort this issue now first before the wedding else be ready for War after the wedding.
Must you call him foolish before your points can be understood? That is someone husband you saying "he is even foolish"Learn to make your points without insults
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by samtol4(m): 1:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Lumpyy:

Its not right calling another woman's man foolish ma,if hes asking her to change d sim,he must have his reasons,do u knw where/how they met?if am ex called wch triggerd his demand?she knows better why he is asking her to!
Gbam ! That is nairaland for you ladies always swift to dish out insult to someone hubby/BF as if they have good relationship with their men .
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by samtol4(m): 2:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Famouspecky:
he's simple jealous
.He is not jealous but insecure and not trusting .Love without trust in a marriage/relationship is like a beautiful house without a roof. Marriage is all about 1.Trust 2.sacrifice and 3.submission .That is both of you have to abide by these 3keys.The marriage has not started already your man is showing high level of distrust demanding for sim destruction . His request now a problem disturbing you .Do you have secrets in that sim or any special contacts? apart from your relatives and female friends? Ofcourse I assumed yes what is the big deal in destroying Sim? Is like you sef get cockroaches in your cupboard he knows you very well for him to demand sim destruction but that again shows d level of insecurity and distrust in a marriage that is about to start.What happens if you get a fantastic offer(job) in another state?Will he follow you everywhere ? For the sake of peace and joy in your marriage destroy the sim but be ready to destroy other things because your man will show his true colour with time .Above all if you can't trust a woman u ve no business to marry,a woman that is not ready to be submissive has no business in marriage .Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend stuff but it is about 1.TRUST 2.Sacrifice 3.submission

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Any man that is not your husband yet does not have the right to say that..i thought u guys were married.....think well before u marry him COs marriage would bring out the worst of a man,,he knows u r not going anywhere.....
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by proudmom38(f): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm!dis is act of immaturity,asking a woman to break her sim card when u re not yet married to her is wrong even if u pple re married. Will u also ask her not to go out b4 n after u re married?let me tell u,a woman who will cheat will cheat no mata how many sims she breaks! Will breaking a sim also change d location of her ex?what abt d nos she has off-hand?will u ask her to chop off her head? if u re feeling insecured with her why do u want 2 marry her? I thought marriage should be out of trust n not distrust?
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Famouspecky:
he's simple jealous

A MAN does not allow his jealousy to affect his rational thinking (like asking his newly wed wife to break her SIM card). I personally wouldn't do that. By the way, it's been long...how are you getting alomg with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.