Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? (733 Views)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / 8 Ways To Spot A Lying Partner In A Relationship - The Blessy Jackson Show / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Princephelar(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ok you discover that he/she lied about being with a couple of friends while he or she was with the ex,or he/she spends the money you both agreed to save on an imagenary urgent project and lied about it. e.t.c.

How long can you tolerate a lying partner?
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by iceberylin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
3seconds undecided
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by vizboy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
6seconds
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Cholls(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
My brother I can't and I stand not to be corrected.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by kozaic(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
All d peeps commenting

1second

2second. Nd so on
Had lied @ a point in time..

Find the reason ur partner lied.

Is it his or attitude
Or is just becos he or she was scared.

SH.it happens!
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by papoose321: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
0 second
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by papoose321: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
O second every1 wud say bt funny enuf we all must hv lied or live wit liars dat we can't do without
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by aristocrazzy: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
[img][/img]
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
As long as I don't find out. undecided
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
I only can't tolerate unnecessary lies.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lies are necessary sometimes.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Alexcollins(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
missberrypop5:

I only can't tolerate unnecessary lies.

Exactly!! But d necessary lies are needed to ensure stability.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sometyme,you have to lie to keep ur relationship.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by major466(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Some girls can lie e. The way they will spin you around you will think they have a doctorate degree in lying.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2014
As long as it takes me to demonstrate that she is a liar.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
I tolerated one for three months
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Exjoker(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2014
kozaic:
All d peeps commenting

1second

2second. Nd so on
Had lied @ a point in time..

Find the reason ur partner lied.

Is it his or attitude
Or is just becos he or she was scared.

SH.it happens!
You don't expect me to go and read my lying partner family encyclopedia. Some people are born liars. investigating to uncover why the lie may take you years
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Exjoker(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:
Sometyme,you have to lie to keep ur relationship.
A relationship built on lies will never last long

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by paulworld(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2014
99days
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by mencade6: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
i will dispose her immediately after given her several warnings to stop lying to me.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Princephelar:
Ok you discover that he/she lied about being with a couple of friends while he or she was with the ex,or he/she spends the money you both agreed to save on an imagenary urgent project and lied about it. e.t.c.
How long can you tolerate a lying partner?

This person is unreliable and selfish. Nothing to tolerate just walk away because it will get worse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? / Share Ur Fun / I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.