Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. (736 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by Eastherbunny(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls guys/guys what should I do

My gf is always complaining I don't pay much attention to her when she talks about herself, which I actually do but I don't like to show it.

Now I know my gf likes antiquities so I decided to get her something very old and show her I do actually listen when she talks

I was hoping she would love it and add it to her collection and further stretch it call me the best thing that happen to her after her birth but now that just wishful thinking. I mean I really put in a lot of effort to this.
She not picking my calls or answering my messages and I can see she's online even her dp writes "why are men annoying"

Pls guys/gals val should be about how much you care and respect your partner not about buying heaven on earth material things that you can do any day of the week. Pls let take it easy on each other peace.

This is what I got her

Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by zoeee(f): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
wow!
Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by saxwizard(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Moral lesson?
Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by Babygal4eva(f): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
saxwizard:
Moral lesson?

common sense is not common?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by ggrin(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
So dryyyyyyyyyyyangry

Dry pass naijaboiy weedangry

BITG angryangry
Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by timijoseph01(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
I dnt understand.. Is this supposed to be a joke..??
Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by auntymi(f): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
undecided

Re: I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. by Icekeeng(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
When were you actually released?

(1) (Reply)

Which One Are You Guilty Of? / Bride Walks Out Of Wedding After Groom Fails Her Math Test / Help Me Advice My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.