Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Single (887 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Single by dudesexy1111(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
since when my girlfrend broke my heart by giving her virginty to another guy... have always find it hard to fall in luv again....is dere anytin wrng with me.....
Re: Still Single by Hazardd(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Yea something is wrong with you
so go to chemist shop tell them to give Anti-pronto.

If the symptoms persist contact your girlfriend
Re: Still Single by dudesexy1111(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hazardd:
Yea something is wrong with you
so go to chemist shop tell them to give Anti-pronto.

If the symptoms persist contact your girlfriend
wtf guy u not be nice atall anyway thnks
Re: Still Single by ikeno(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Not quite...just deceived and betrayed by the one you love and trusted.that wouldn't stop you from not living your life to the fullest and finding love once more.
She left you for someone else cus she's not meant for you.you ll surely meet someone that ll love you fully for who you are.

So go out there and look for love cuz there're many girls out there seeking for guys like you.
Re: Still Single by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
You are responsible for the way you allow yourself feel. Your girl did nothing to break your heart. You did that all by yourself. One reason why we experience heartbreaks is basically because we tie some of our goals to people. Take this factor out and you would see yourself getting ahead of the rest.

True, what your girl did was not cool but the bottom line here is that she is your girlfriend and is still independent of you. If both of you were married I would say you have a claim to her just like she has a claim to you. At this stage you shouldn't be feeling this bad.

Dude, get over her ASAP and you would be glad you did. I think you should start dating again but only when you are ready.
Re: Still Single by dudesexy1111(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
striktlymi:
You are responsible for the way you allow yourself feel. Your girl did nothing to break your heart. You did that all by yourself. One reason why we experience heartbreaks is basically because we tie some of our goals to people. Take this factor out and you would see yourself getting ahead of the rest.

True, what your girl did was not cool but the bottom line here is that she is your girlfriend and is still independent of you. If both of you were married I would say you have a claim to her just like she has a claim to you. At this stage you shouldn't be feeling this bad.

Dude, get over her ASAP and you would be glad you did. I think you should start dating again but only when you are ready.
thnks boss..i really apperciate
Re: Still Single by cutieberie1(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
u said u find it hard 2 love wnt u remain single b4 besyds z it nl u wnt to do ur search..go n search 4 nw lov or remain single
Re: Still Single by IamLEGEND1: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Still Single by dudesexy1111(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
ikeno:
Not quite...just deceived and betrayed by the one you love and trusted.that wouldn't stop you from not living your life to the fullest and finding love once more.
She left you for someone else cus she's not meant for you.you ll surely meet someone that ll love you fully for who you are.

So go out there and look for love cuz there're many girls out there seeking for guys like you.
i appreciate bro.
Re: Still Single by dudesexy1111(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
cutieberie1:
u said u find it hard 2 love wnt u remain single b4 besyds z it nl u wnt to do ur search..go n search 4 nw lov or remain single
seems u dont knw how it feels like anyway thnks and will keep searching
Re: Still Single by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
ikeno:

my brother you're a beginner cry
Re: Still Single by harrysterol(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
I c u bro Nairaland
Re: Still Single by dudesexy1111(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
which one con be dot way u dey post
Re: Still Single by ikeno(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother you're a beginner cry
Are you heartbroken grin
Re: Still Single by Cholls(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
ikeno:

Are you heartbroken grin
my brother you see why I said you're a learner cry

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? / Short Story - Catfished! / Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.