Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (26767 Views)

How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / How Social Media Addiction Affects Relationships. / Temperament N Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by CoCoLav(f): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Perfect list. I'm a mix of phlegmatic and melancholic and this describes me accurately.

70% phlegmatic and 30% melancholic
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Me I'm a sanguine, but I'm neat and keep my corner or room clean. But I'm an extrovert, don't even know who is my friend and who is not. Easily liked and also flow with ppl even if we just met. Too playful that I don't even have time to consentrate on any particular. Do have a care in what tomorrow has for me. Have a running mouth and say annoying things in a funny way. My life, I know, is very interesting.I don't try to please ppl and sometimes I tell ppl annoying things without even knowing.

1 Like

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
emusmith:

I forgot to add...
Mels are indoor kinda of people.
They're more vocal on social networks than they're in real world...

Thats me
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by sam121(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Sanguine really describes me lol.....
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by sam121(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me I'm a sanguine, but I'm neat and keep my corner or room clean. But I'm an extrovert, don't even know who is my friend and who is not. Easily liked and also flow with ppl even if we just met. Too playful that I don't even have time to consentrate on any particular. Do have a care in what tomorrow has for me. Have a running mouth and say annoying things in a funny way. My life, I know, is very interesting.I don't try to please ppl and sometimes I tell ppl annoying things without even knowing.
seems like both of us are just even....lolssss....
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Babycherry(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
i am a full mel, and a little san and phleg to spice it up.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by ProfGday(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2014
Sit down there and expect that every opportunities are going to fall on ur lap just lke that. Come and see how gentle men,Professors,Dctors dey hussle for fried rice n chicken for my church ystaday(first Sunday tinz).
The situatn of ds con3 can turn any phleg to sanguine and any choleric to anything.
don't allow anybody to fool u wth a foreign idealogy. THIS IS 9JA
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by singlefade25(f): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

sorry,,did you miss your period undecided
Please I don't have your time this early morning.

Go and get busy smiley
hahahahahahaha @period
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by slimmingcare(f): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2014
My husband left his girlfriend due to this.
She taught he was dating someone else and smashed his phone and TV all because of anger
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

I am so the melancholic type
Everything there describes me.. Except the last statement of the number 8.. Ewww

But that number 6 n 7 is so not me.. Nah
Nice picture
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by singlefade25(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
i am a Sanguine babe grin

1 Like

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't know what op's views but due to intensive and extensive studies, it is no news that a man that scold and shouts at his wife at the right time lives longer than those that force themselves not to. You don't have to flog her, just scold her. It affects your brain, it leads to stress. Scold her if she is the reserved type cos it can only get worse if she isn't. smiley
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by dechandel(f): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
otingy:
Nice picture
Thanks cheesy
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by ELLYsian: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
I am the boss. cool
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2014
@ Poster,ur number 3,6 & the part of self service in ur point 8,does'nt apply to all melancholies,cos I'm one.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by judedwriter(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Scrypt:
I'm a MEL-PHLEG cheesy
Me too! I can be very annoyingly introverted and at d same b as cool as a cucumber in d fridge grin
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Jamean(f): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Hehe...yes o..we'd rather talk with the phone.#team melancholy#

I beg to differ with 3 & 5 (I just withdraw into my shell). @ 6...I savor compliments and return them too.

If I may add...Melancholies are good at expressing their ideas & feelings on paper than orally (because they are overwhelmed with emotions). They love to be behind the scene.

They are Idealists, faithful friends (not so prone to infidelity). When people extend a hand of friendship to them, they respond well and do not like to disappoint people.

Their meticulous nature enables them see the big picture and still give attention to the little details.

They care about what people think about them too, and can be unexpectedly patient.

@ moodswing...my mama don tire for me. Lol

dechandel:

Yeacheesy
I can spend my whole life alone but not without my phone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by judedwriter(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
singlefade25:
i am a Sanguine babe grin
Flirtatious angry cheesy
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by DAVE5(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2014
I HATE READING ALL THIS TEMPERAMENT CRAP COS ITS ALWAYS LIKE AM LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SEEING MY LIFE BEING READ OUT YO ME....

I THINK THE JERK THAT FIRST WROTE ABOUT TEMPERAMENT STUDIED ME, THAT BUMBLING ÏĐIOT, I'LL GUT HIM IF I EVER CATCH HIM FOR PUTTING MY LIFE ON DISPLAY FOR ALL TO SEE

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY START TALKING ABOUT MELANCHOLIES
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
I am 100% phlegmatic.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by DAVE5(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Jamean:
Hehe...yes o..we'd rather talk with the phone.#team melancholy#

If I may add...Melancholies are good at expressing their ideas & feelings on paper than orally (because they are overwhelmed with emotions).

They are Idealists, faithful friends (not so prone to infidelity), and do not like to disappoint people.

They care about what people think about them too, and can be unexpectedly patient.

@ moodswing...my mama don tire for me. Lol

did u somehow study me cos u r jst telling me abt me

every word u wrote is a clear picture of me

especially d part abt expressing them selves on paper than orally, I dnt evin know how 2 express my in real life face 2 face situation but if it com down 2 paper work am somtin else...
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by eyitayomibetty(f): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
i think am more of plegmatici think am more of plegmatici think am more of plegmatic
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Jamean(f): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol. Melancholies knows...

Infact, I have an archive of notes. But am learning to strike a balance..by engaging in constructive conversations in my mind, so I can speak out when I should.

DAVE5:

did u somehow study me cos u r jst telling me abt me

every word u wrote is a clear picture of me

especially d part abt expressing them selves on paper than orally, I dnt evin know how 2 express my in real life face 2 face situation but if it com down 2 paper work am somtin else...
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by 1one: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
As far as I'm concerned....if you're not a Mel... You're missing out of a lot of awesomeness grin

Mels rock!!! grin grin

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Oooooooooh..... now I know why she called me a Phlegmatic human being..... hmmm

*goes back inside room*
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Austyn44(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Diplomacy! Diplomacy! Diplomacy! Team Phleg cool
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2014
I be choleric ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Franky9584(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2014
i think am chlori-phlegmatic
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by singlefade25(f): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2014
judedwriter:

Flirtatious angry cheesy
what!? angry Bro, i no like ham o. behave o undecided

1 Like

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
*whistles*

Ahem Yuzedo
6. They reply poorly to compliments from people. You tell them "they're beautiful" and they reply you, "stop flattering me or iffa hear" lol

I just met you on the web tongue
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2014
OP, not conclusive, because other temperaments are missing.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by godsveryown(f): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2014
dahmie2013:
Nice one OP! I'm more melanchonic and a bit phlegmatic.
me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.