Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Do I Tell Her..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her..? (742 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her..? by 700lucky: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Good day...
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by Ploy(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
One night stand isn't new.

What do you know about her?

Is she HIV positive?

Does she have cervical cancer?

Vagina herps nko?

What of syphilis?

In a word, are you ready to become a father?

If she can't answer all these questions, pm me her number, I will help you talk to her
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
700lucky:
Good day friends, am not used to writing and creating threads but I had to because I need some advice. Now, I met this girl 3weeks ago online and I was enjoying our chat until last week when she said she wanted to see me. I wasn't ready for that because I just don't want more, at least not now.. but she kept insisting and we met at an eatery. At the eatery, she was all over me, handling me,I was even embarrassed because we were in public. Before leaving, I told her I wasn't interested in what she wants and there is no point raising her hopes. But yesterday she called and said she wanted to see and also spend the night with me. She can't come to my house because I still live with my parents and she insisted we lodge in a hotel.. My question is that, is it right for you to have sex with someone you barely know!

The question is do you want to have sex with her because you want it or just because she wants to have s.ex with you? You are not her toy if you don't want to s.ex her tell her you are not interested if she keeps bugging you stop picking her calls.
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2014
Sit her down and make her reason wt u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by izsmike: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2014
700lucky:
Good day friends, am not used to writing and creating threads but I
u registered today and u have a topic already, seems more like u like writting and creating trends. as for ur advice tell her ur parents will flog u if u spend a night out...
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by Cholls(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2014
My brother u be learner welcome to the world of fantasies grin my brother do as she demands ok nothing is wrong if you're still afraid try to choose the location to back her in general just have fun. Lucky lad cool
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by 700lucky: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:
Sit her down and make her reason wt u.
Done that.. And from the look of things, seems she wants a relationship and she feels sex would make me want it too and closer to her
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by sixtusjr(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Be carefull.....so you don't make front page of dailies or even NL.
Re: How Do I Tell Her..? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
you are a guy, do The needful and stop asking silly qųęşţįoŋ.

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Must Read! Valentine's Day Myths Revealed / Advantages Of Watching P*rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.