Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56715 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abdulabbakar(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Uchexxy:
Mmmmm. apc, well I wish them a smooth primary but I honestly wish pdp could take over Lagos.

You go die wishing! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abdulabbakar(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Uchexxy:
Mmmmm. apc, well I wish them a smooth primary but I honestly wish pdp could take over Lagos.

You go die "wishing!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Chimezie250(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:
If they don't vote in an Ibo man in Lagos come 2015, we will cripple the economy of that state; it's not a threat o! Its for real.
are you for real , pls stop taking that concoction is not good for your health
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Chimezie250(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:
If they don't vote in an Ibo man in Lagos come 2015, we will cripple the economy of that state; it's not a threat o! Its for real.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Rilwayne001: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
ibedun:
See these Yoruba people deciding governorship in an IGBO state grin grin grin

No be we get Lagos again!

In your mumu dream undecided
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by crowngold(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
As much as i want Ambode to fly the party's flag, Shasore's achievements during his time as Attorney General of Lagos is spectacular and I think he will also be an A-list governor if eventually voted in as the next governor of Lagos state. The major things he birthed during his time that touched me were: Chairmanship of the Mortgage and Property Law Reform Committee, which produced
and recommended the Mortgage & Property Law (2009). He also
authored the Home Ownership and Mortgage Policy (2011). As
Chairman of the Lagos Home Ownership Scheme (Lagos HOMS),
he oversaw the development of two hundred homes per month for
mortgage-assisted purchase for the people of Lagos. Above all, he
initiated the policy and crafted the tenant friendly Tenancy Law of
Lagos State, to balance the inequality between landlords and
tenants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

I agree with you on Sasore leaving things too late to secure delegates.

A late emergence of sort...... Too late i think!

Ambode in early lead.

Sasore has always been there at the beginning but Fashola was waiting for the kick against Ambode to materialize before unleashing Sasore in full but Tinubu being the master of the game beat him to it.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
betatalk:

Coffin carrying to national headquaters is expected from pdp

As long as that news is courtesy of sahara reporters, it remains 'unconfirmed news' to me. We know of their romance with APC

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
ckmayoca:

Guy u no need to answer some mumu on here joor. He has spoken base on his tiny knowledge.

My brother,

Truth dat.

It's just that sometimes we need to humor ourselves with some the buffoonery some of these bigots exhibit. I tot I should help the educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Chimezie250(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Bros this na threat or ultimatum?
the guy is joking
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by AniTech(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
I wont talk much.

Has anyone noticed that Ambode didn't campaign much, his posters were not even much in d public bt if he wins which I knw the chances re high then this primary is a case of dead on arrival for the rest of d contestants.

I just feel sorry for the likes of Tokunboh wahab , Hamzat nd d rst dey tried.

Lets wait and see the end sha!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by yekeenismaila: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:

What does that means
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Rilwayne001: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
fisaylab:
Please list all the names of contestants accordingly.

Google it
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
The primaries has started with Epe APC delegates voting

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by afonkluvuall: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
please nobody should dissipate energy answering any bigot Ibo man who hate everybody except the bad president like GEJ simply becos GEJ put Egbere in his name. it's a total waste of time.

I hope Ambode wins if he is the best as I believe. I pray the likes of GOS accept the result so that the volcanic eruption as caused by PDP will never enter Lagos much to the pleasure of unfortunate "Ibo bigots"

11 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

I agree with you on Sasore leaving things too late to secure delegates.

A late emergence of sort...... Too late i think!

Ambode in early lead.

Two weeks ago....his name wasn't even in the equation.

Ambode has done enough tours of the whole local governments mobilizing for delegates....it would be somehow unfair if someone drafted into the race late would be given the ticket......well life most often time is unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by sammyhands1620: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

I'm equally comfortable with either of the two.....and in all honesty.....this contest is basically between the two.

BRF and Shasore left the mobilization for delegates too late....allowing Ambode to seize the initiative......Ambode may just nick the ticket today by a very narrow margin.

The process is in favor of Ambode.

You must be an insider to know this. I love both but my heart is with shasore

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Google it

prominent among them are:

Akinwunmi Ambode
Olasupo Shasore
Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat
Ganiyu Olanrewaju Solomon
Tayo Ayinde
Tokunbo Philips Wahab
Leke Pitan
Lanre Ope
Adeyemi Ikuforiji
Tola Kasali
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
My brother stop saying what you don't know. Ambode has campaigned much more than others in my own opinion. Ambode even invited the public to his series of "FTF Leadership Series with Akinwunmi Ambode".

The problem with most folks is that, we all regurgitate false/wrong information. If Ambode wins today, we should watch out for him during series of gubernatorial debates.

AniTech:
I wont talk much.

Has anyone noticed that Ambode didn't campaign much, his posters were not even much in d public bt if he wins which I knw the chances re high then this primary is a case of dead on arrival for the rest of d contestants.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Chimezie250(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
betatalk:

The ibo man that want to rule lagos should go to the east and improve the economy there. I am irritated with anybody or nobody forcing themselves and thretening when they don't get their way. Cripple economy ko cripple economy ni
don't take it personal, he was only joking,you and I know Igbo man can't be governor of Lagos state
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by dapotemi: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Watching from a distance...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
I expect Musliu Obanikoro to fly PDP ticket with the running mate coming from Bode George's camp. I fear a United PDP because already GOS and other camps within the APC are feeling bitter against Tinubu. Fashola should be allowed to nominate the Deputy Governor so as to give him sense of belonging because he brought a lot of credibility to ACN(APC) in Lagos and the SW. An aggrieved Fashola will spell doom for Lagos State APC... Remember what happened in 2011 LG polls where PDP took ACN by storm. This time, I expect a tough fight from the PDP Camp

Fashola has no option than taking whatever the outcome of this primary as he is a product of the same process. People like GOS has nothing to offer Lagos State and as such should go and perish in the political wilderness with Koro if he likes; because after 2015 election, there will be nothing for the likes of Koro again in Lagos politics.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
finni:

Sasore has always been there at the beginning but Fashola was waiting for the kick against Ambode to materialize before unleashing Sasore in full but Tinubu being the master of the game beat him to it.
It is never late in Politics as long as you know your way. Fashola was a laaaate comer in 2007

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by aresa: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
AniTech:
I wont talk much.

Stop the lies, he's been campaigning for almost 2 years ahead of the other candidates and even visited and consulted all the LGAs. The man knows his job and hes been doing it relentlessly.

He's not taking anything for granted...

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
mapet:
My brother stop saying what you don't know. Ambode has campaigned much more than others in my own opinion. Ambode even invited the public to his series of "FTF Leadership Series with Akinwunmi Ambode".

The problem with most folks is that, we all regurgitate false/wrong information. If Ambode wins today, we should watch out for him during series of gubernatorial debates.

That is simply a fact and not just your opinion.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bros Chimezie250,

1. Naturally such posts will be ignored. But since it's humor, it's begets humor
2. I think we should continue to show intellectual capacity to engage in credible discuss, regardless of our divide.....but much more, let's know people by the quality of their contribution on the forum. A worn out joke like that, in itself shows intellectual deficit.......
Chimezie250:
don't take it personal, he was only joking,you and I know Igbo man can't be governor of Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
sirman:

As long as that news is courtesy of sahara reporters, it remains 'unconfirmed news' to me. We know of their romance with APC

The news was on national TVs; I saw it on Channels TV.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
AniTech:
I wont talk much.

Go to his facebook page and you will see all the LCDAs that he visited. A friend went with him once and they touched 3 LGA in a day.

His posters were the first to hit the streets of Lagos before the other contestants

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
finni:

Fashola has no option than taking whatever the outcome of this primary as he is a product of the same process. People like GOS has nothing to offer Lagos State and as such should go and perish in the political wilderness with Koro if he likes; because after 2015 election, there will be nothing for the likes of Koro again in Lagos politics.
My friend I want to assume that you followed 2007. Many things changed...
1. The furore against Tinubu over imposition of Remi in 2011 is still there
2. GOS bloc(though overrated) are angry and bitter over the 2007 ish
3. Obanikoro has not lost much political followership, people in Lagos Island still respect him. In fact, Jide was declared winner of LG polls by the Court in 2011, though a higher court upturned it.
4. Unlike 2007, PDP looks to be more united, joining of forces with aggrieved APC aspirants may yield Ogun 2011, Oyo 2011 and Ekiti 2014 outcome.

My point is APC must be very careful... but like you said, BAT and BRF must work hand in hand if they don't want to lose Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by dridowu: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ambode saying hello to members @ onikan

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
sammyhands1620:

You must be an insider to know this. I love both but my heart is with shasore

Not exactly......I live here in Lagos...so naturally I should have interest in the politics of the state....

BRF has accomplished a lot....Lagosians deserved someone that can carry on his legacy and surpass his achievements....

In my reckoning.....three of those stand a chance to surpass the achievements...

Ambode
Sasore
Hamzat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.