Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria (23975 Views)

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand / 2015: Politicians With Criminal Recordwill Not Be Allowed – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by tiswell(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
CHIEF DR. GODSWILL OBOT AKPABIO....oratory personified

7 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin
holatin:
Mine is PEJ
I love her vocal and oratorical skill
. Continue celebrating the mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Labaran Maku

5 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by adeshola1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmnn.... I hereby pick. myself

3 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by AJOT99(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
how could Op have Omitted Our very own Patience Jonathan..
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by AJOT99(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
Mine is PEJ
I love her vocal and oratorical skill

grin
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by uche988(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rochas Okorocha, Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Descartes: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where is Late Prof. Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo( Oyi of Oyi n'Ogbunike)? undecided

Your list is incomplete as far as am concerned angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Aare2050(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Late Ya'ahadua umar, may his soul rest in peace embarassed
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by HARDDON: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
What is peter odili doing on that list? A man whose only language is thugery

Apart from Don, the only other person I see is Don.

But he hates politics nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Busieman(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Shekau and his boko boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by felix281(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
I give it to Muhammed Aliyu...governor of Niger State.

9 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
I guess some don't understand what is meant by oratorical skills, else I see no reason why Akpabio and Amaechi are mentioned.
I will always go for Rochas Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oratorical: of or relating to the skill or activity of giving speeches : of or relating to oratory

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oratorical

I think OP needs to define some T7Cs here. Most politicians here are skilled in this - it's what comes out of this skill that differs. From the OP, what I deduce is someone who articulates his/her thought when speaking in public.

I hope this thread does not turn into a political bashing one - I'd nominate BRF + Akinwunmi Adesina here.

When Odein Ajumogobia was a FAM, he displayed these skills too.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
It's ROCHAS.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by picaso77: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adams Aliu Oshomhole
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by mencade6: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
oratorian thieves.

Fvvvvvck them all.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
What next? What am I to do with this list? Nairaland! Where has the fun gone? There are nice topics begging for fp.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by ekwerendi55(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
my amiable gov.Godswill obot akpabio
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jimi Agbaje
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Bennyberry(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oshiomole should be top on that list..am a lover of tv..i live in benin,yet i can't remember seeing oshiomole reading speeches from paper #talkactive# .the guy oratorship too much.no wonder he was a NLC president.
Tho his vocal nd outspoken personality has put him into so many troubles.eg #go and die saga.yet he still continue bn outspoken.his a guy i admire and a mentor to many who love fighting 4 their rights.

4 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by petrov10: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Okadigbo. Number 1

And d rest
Roachas
Oshomole
Fashola
Fani kayode
Akpabio
Hon gbajamiala
Olisah .m
Senator smart
Orji uzor kalu

And so on

Patrick nor join dis list

3 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rochas and akpabio.....
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by room089: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Maitama Sule and Shekarau

2 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by stinggy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
I'm actually judging from the 2011 presidential debate. He showed very good oratorial skills.

Yea, I like Shekarau too. Remember the way he replied when asked about the state's involvement in Kannywood movies?

I voted him because of his performance in that presidential debate

1 Like

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
I love Rochas Okorocha, Shekarau (former governor of Kano State, and Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I guess some don't understand what is meant by oratorical skills, else I see no reason why Akpabio and Amaechi are mentioned.

Trust NLers with their comprehension issues.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by hon4real(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its nt jst all abt talking to the gallary... Its all abt talking sensible talk.... Shakaru talks intelligently... Oshiomolo talks what d public rili wants to hear and usually nt frm his hrt... Dnt knw much of Fashola bt Okorocha seems a passionate man... Obahiagbon own na dictionary wey he dey study dey wory am

2 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Luminary1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Were z Patrick, oooooo the grammarian
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by petrov10: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
akpabio is a good orator. D only ish I see is the accent. Except that. He's good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.