Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria (23970 Views)

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand / 2015: Politicians With Criminal Recordwill Not Be Allowed – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by dejsmiles(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
Hon. Patrick obahiagbon! kum gaga tuangaga
He only speaks grammatical jagons not correct english.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by ICEMAN(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Both Ken Nnamani and Babangida Aliyu have admirable oratorical skills.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jimi Agbaje, Fasola and Tunde Bakare

1 Like

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by deji68: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
I give it to Shekarau and Doyin Okupe...
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by meccuno: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Am yet to see any nigerian politician move me with his\her power and control of speech......most of them were selected into office...or riGged in. Many of them do not even know how to communicate effectively with their audience.....most of them would fall when they are called for debates or interviewed by foreign journalist.......tafawa balewa would make you keep your mouth wide open before he makes his point...he speaks fluently and with polished english.....ojukwu speaks very well too.....haven't heard awolowo speak.....well....I love gani too....Lolz that's my man. Wish he was president before he died
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by dhappyking(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
People I admired and enjoyed their oratory prowess in Nigeria are; late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Gen. Ike Nwachukwu and Chief Emeka Anyoku. They spoke/ speak the type of English I like. They may not all qualify for politicians, any way.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:42am On Dec 05, 2014
dejsmiles:

He only speaks grammatical jagons not correct english.
nope, I disagree to concur with an apologia
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by icn121: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Dr. Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu (The Chief Servant of Niger State) and Rochas Okorocha. Their oratorical prowess is quite phenomenal.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by chiclasweet: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by BlackSEER(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Ilamina:
Chibuke Amaechi

There is a different between an Orator and a Talkative.Amaechi is a talkative!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by peter4d2(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Wats d essence of their oratory wen non of dem can be singled out as in bin selfless n I don't c any of dem bin a role model or mentor except ur gonna tread their paths.

My 2cents though.
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by tosingcfr(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Frank Nweke Jnr

1 Like

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ilamina:
Chibuke Amaechi
Akpabio is arrogant and proud in his speech..amaechi is mad !
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Harmvirus(f): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
Mine is PEJ
I love her vocal and oratorical skill

Lwkmd! cheesycheesy
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by holatin(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lwkmd! cheesycheesy
pls don't die ma
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by Harmvirus(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
pls don't die ma
lol
Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by juman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
None.

chiclasweet:
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

But I agree with you, aregbe campaign style was unique. He campaigned as if he was yoruba muscian. grin

1 Like

Re: Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria by holatin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.