Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. (14397 Views)

APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Asian countries are weird.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by musicwriter(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
.......Lord Acton

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by JerryJJZ(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
God punish devil,,,, dat the least respect they can give their leader,,, its welcomed by me jorr
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by squat: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yes bcs he is a bad leader so the name should not affect the others Gej should do d same infact we don't want to heart the name good luck again
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by tdayof(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
musicwriter:
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
be specific
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by yahrant140(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good for them!
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
blemon44:
see power!!

in my next world i'm going to be the king of the world
but i will not use it to intimidate people
. D man dey para
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by tclever: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
JECBOSS:
This is Serious
I couldnt read it all..but i tot it is indeed serious
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by JerryJJZ(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
They respect their leaders well,, I now believe its not just in their films but also in their dwellings.

Cant count how many parents has named their children Goodluck or Jonathan since he took power,,, same as when OBJ was in power,, daz our blood and daz their belief,, I love their country man cheesy
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by JECBOSS: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
tclever:

I couldnt read it all..but i tot it is indeed serious
lol
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by temitemi1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
He wants to monopolized d name. Well what's my biz since is nt in my country because I'm thinking of naming one of my children GOODLUCK JONATHAN. GEJ till 2019!!
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Burger01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Total abuse of power and sheer madness.. sad

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Nothing surprises me anymore in this world
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by johncreek: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Try it in Nigeria and see how another Militant group will spring up.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
that country sha lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by 99100(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Siga: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
... If dem born u well... no change no name... Even the dead Koreans don dey change dem names inside ground as we speak...

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by monemsis(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
dreydee:
Same man that flogged the footballers for not qualifying for the world cup grin, and gave his female silver medalist at the Olympics a fridge grin

See Nairaland! upon say I be their president! ^^^ angry
which Nairaland president angry u well undecided
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
dis kind of madness cannot happen in Denmark where i school wink
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
kennygee:
Asian countries are weird.

Just North Korea....

As an example.....listen to this song..
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
The same puff puff face dude that imposed his fugly hairstyle....Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by dreydee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
which Nairaland president angry u well undecided

You are banned from three Nairaland meetings angry
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
JerryJJZ:
They respect their leaders well,, I now believe its not just in their films but also in their dwellings.

Cant count how many parents has named their children Goodluck or Jonathan since he took power,,, same as when OBJ was in power,, daz our blood and daz their belief,, I love their country man cheesy

Yes, they respect their leaders well...because if you make critical comments about the leadership you could dissapear into jail for as long as ten years. And in some instances....your extended family joins you there.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by onyxo76(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
foolish and useless people, na the person name himself at birth or his parents?
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by oluwagadaffi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sittinn on a long tin, riding my bicycle like Mr Macaroni on FP
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ploy:
Are they in slavery?

I'm proud to be a nigerian

For once.....life in Nigeria is far better than life in the DPRK.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by zeenhle: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
this rule is really stupid.... they must be really bored in that country
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by mickyarams: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'm surprised mad dictators are left and the west thought Gadaffi and Hussein were bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal / Ambode Receives Certificate Of Return / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.