Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. (14402 Views)

APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by experimentist: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
dreydee:
Same man that flogged the footballers for not qualifying for the world cup grin, and gave his female silver medalist at the Olympics a fridge grin

See Nairaland! upon say I be their president! ^^^ angry
na lie jor! Oya where's your source if true
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by monemsis(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
dreydee:

You are banned from three Nairaland meetings angry
how dare u give ur president warning undecided u re banned from any Nairaland activities ,,
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by roiseadas(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
wonders shall never end...anyway, saudi arabia also made d pronouncement some months ago too...#dictatorship....thats why they are regarded as d most corrupt country in d world(N/Korea)...this cant happen here in nigeria dis i know...# i case my rest#
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Citytab1: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
blemon44:
see power!!

in my next world i'm going to be the king of the world
but i will not use it to intimidate people
why not now?
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by redcliff: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
blemon44:
see power!!

in my next world i'm going to be the king of the world
but i will not use it to intimidate people

Then whatelse do you need it for?
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by baybiemee: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
That little monkey....

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kim Jong Un-well.

What is next? Kill or deport everyone who looks like him? That will be a lot of Koreans.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
mickyarams:
I'm surprised mad dictators are left and the west thought Gadaffi and Hussein were bad.

The West cannot get rid of Kim Jong Un for these reasons...

1.China. China does not want a unified, US backed korea on its borders(And neither does Russia or Japan for that matter).Additionally, a unified Korea may decide to pursue historical claims to parts of North Eastern China....which used to be korean once upon a time.

2.So the US conquers N.Korea. Then decides to reunify it with the South Korea. Well...the cost of reunification in the first ten years may reach in excess of $17trillion. Guess who would be paying the bill....the South Koreans.
(As an example....reunifiying Germany cost $1trillion....and a lot of West Germans are still angry about that bill).

3.Removing the Kim dynasty does not mean the system goes. Infact...there may be a crisis....which could lead to war and anarchy in the DPRK....which could lead to serious consequences for the people and neighboring countries.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by CasaLucio: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello peeps, Please like the page www.facebook.com/casalucioeventcentre and follow IG handle @casalucioeventcentre to get updates on hottest events happening in IB city.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
experimentist:
na lie jor! Oya where's your source if true

The players most likely were not flogged....but probably underwent prolonged self-criticisim sessions...and probably had black marks on their records. There was a report that the coach had been sent to a construction site to labor there.

Oh, and whatever punishment the State bestows on you as a citizen of the DPRK.....you must be grateful to the benevolence of the Young General for being so kind as to reform your thought processes. grin
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by dreydee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
how dare u give ur president warning undecided u re banned from any Nairaland activities ,,

What?! When were you voted in,let me show you my source!

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Lekison(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Very stupid dictator.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by ROZZAYY(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
As in? U don't say, was it dem dat invented d name. Mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by monemsis(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
dreydee:

What?! When were you voted in,let me show you my source!
those re fake pics
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by JerryJJZ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Yes, they respect their leaders well...because if you make critical comments about the leadership you could dissapear into jail for as long as ten years. And in some instances....your extended family joins you there.
Daz true,, daz why when they want to act, they dont only think about themselves, they think more about the humiliation and the generation massacre,,,
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Rikidony(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
barbaric leadership

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Cheeun(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
So this is how they practice their democracy right? Make dem kuku talk say make people no get name. Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Zaikon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Me dnt wanna lol bfor em say dats someone's name
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by dreydee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
those re fake pics

angry I forgive you, your ban has been reduced to you must be FTC on five frontage topics before 12am, else! angry
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by amaechionuh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
"FEAR NORTH"
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
This guy's end is going to be worse than that of Idi Amin and Hitler.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cheeun:
So this is how they practice their democracy right? Make dem kuku talk say make people no get name. Nonsense! undecided

North Korea does not practice democracy.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Montaque(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oh,if not for the way nigeria is now,the name goodluck would have achieve much fame and popularity like this. The people that named their kids goodluck post-2011 will be thinking of changing the names now.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by experimentist: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The players most likely were not flogged....but probably underwent prolonged self-criticisim sessions...and probably had black marks on their records. There was a report that the coach had been sent to a construction site to labor there.

Oh, and whatever punishment the State bestows on you as a citizen of the DPRK.....you must be grateful to the benevolence of the Young General for being so kind as to reform your thought processes. grin
thank God I'm a Nigerian
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
& that is another clueless country!
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:
This guy's end is going to be worse than that of Idi Amin and Hitler.

Very unlikely. He will probably die peacefully with millions of impoverished Koreans weeping and wailing for the TV like they did for his father and grandfather.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by ichommy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Abdgafarplenty:
from Kim Jong-un - sunmonu giwa
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Aigbofa:

Very unlikely. He will probably die peacefully with millions of impoverished Koreans weeping and wailing for the TV like they did for his father and grandfather.

They weep because if they don't......they could get into trouble.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by babaluckey: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wao...God bless America
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

They weep because if they don't......they could get into trouble.

That's right.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by lilbabyak(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adex097:

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"_Lord Action cool
Lord Ashton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Venue For Stakeholders Meeting Of Entire Organs Of PDP Barricaded By Modu Sherif / Ighodalo to Shaibu: I had no involvement in your removal as Deputy-Gov / President Buhari And Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Of Japan Hold Bilateral Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.