Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. (14401 Views)

APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by ennon92(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
One of the clueless leaders in the world.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by tomistelle(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
O ma wa ga gan oo
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by eightsin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
If men were God!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
America will neither see or hear now o......
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
blemon44:
see power!!

in my next world i'm going to be the king of the world
but i will not use it to intimidate people
leave this lane jor.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by stinggy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
GEJ dey learn for where this guy dey lipsrsealed
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by misreal(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
MillionDollars:
Lol, clueless govt like ours
clueless??..r u crious
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by akandea(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
In Fela voice "Na the beginning of craze be that!!!!
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Uncledom(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
For what, na him for change now,end time
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/03/us-northkorea-name-idUSKCN0JH0IC20141203
TO BALANCE THE EQUATION WE HAVE TO BARN PEOPLE ANSWERING BUHARI AND TINUBU WHILE ONE IS TALIBAN THE OTHER ONE IS EMPEROR.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Kassidy90(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think i am gonna stick with GEJ
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by franugo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Former leaders, his father and grandfather Na family bizness?
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by JEITO: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Worst country ever!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Ikpewe: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
squat:
Yes bcs he is a bad leader so the name should not affect the others Gej should do d same infact we don't want to heart the name good luck again
THEN U RE INVITIN BADLUCK INTO UR LIFE
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Cheeun(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Really? What system of government please? Btw, thank you.smiley [quote author=Sweetlemon post=28591295]
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by McSterling(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
eleojo23:
Those guys have always been like that.

Out of the 'north' always springs something weird and notorious.
There is something about that location 'north'.
Lol. Couldn't agree more.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by ajebuter(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
I wonder why any rational thinking parent with an iorta of brain in his or her cranium would name a child after that slobby, fat, ugly motherfucking asshole.

That guy is the real definition of tyranny, oppression, greed, gluttony and wickedness towards humanity.

He deserves serious ass-bashing and kicking by decent people across the world.

Kim jung ! Ew! How yuk and ugly!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Makau86(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Thats real politics & dictatoshp
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by redsun(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2014
The day those caged animals will see a glimpse of light,they will eat the ruling family alive. I don't think they will be as dumb as Nigerians who supposedly knows what is going on in the world,yet they are being enslaved by retarded thieves called leaders.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by hunter21(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2014
dum ass nation
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by xakjustice(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
On dis 21st century, noooo dis wil neva happen in our soil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Tackling Corruption Head-on - Buhari Declares At UN / Independent Campaign Group Floated In Lagos For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.