Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly (32035 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Public Lies Married Women Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin you know say good news is no news

see one good thread chair cover did one time like that about celebrating good men the thread just vanished with the wind grin

In other words, the Op is saying Good men dnt exist. And i am wondering why the same men in this thread are agreeing with her because they need to be ashamed of the fact that she is even insulting them. But here you go, all of them are praising her for insulting them. wonderful!! but if a female nairalander comes out to call all men these things mentioned in the op, this thread will be a bashing fiasco!!! SMH.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

In other words, the Op is saying Good men dnt exist. And i am wondering why the same men in this thread are agreeing with her because they need to ashamed of the fact that she is even insulting them. But here you go, all of them are praising her for insulting them. wonderful!! but if a female nairalander comes out to call all men these things mntioned in the op, this thread will be a bashing fiasco!!! SMH.

Confusion Villa

They will grab at any straw to pull women down even if it is actually cutting them tongue
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by soonest(f): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Op, Na sooooo
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by PrettySpicey(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lwkm o, chai, wetin be this.

This is a hilarious post but #1, #2 and #8 nearly kill me with laff... na really we are both lunatics, Hahahahahahaha!

Choi, this is what I call Public Secrets, lol
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
You dey mind them . That is to tell you nl and many people here are not to be taken seriously. Awon eleya
Sophyrocks:

In other words, the Op is saying Good men dnt exist. And i am wondering why the same men in this thread are agreeing with her because they need to ashamed of the fact that she is even insulting them. But here you go, all of them are praising her for insulting them. wonderful!! but if a female nairalander comes out to call all men these things mntioned in the op, this thread will be a bashing fiasco!!! SMH.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin
bukatyne:

Confusion Villa

They will grab at any straw to pull women down even if it is actually cutting them tongue
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
bukatyne:

Confusion Villa

Na real confusion galore. The Op is right about some women lying. that one is very true o. But for her to generalise means she believes all men are horrible. I wonder if she is married herself. If she is, is she also going through all these things she has mentioned from her husband?
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

Wow!!!! My nebo then , in the place i lived while in uni did that ooo. She was always welcoming one man who spent days in her apartment. She told us he was the brother. I believed her but others didn't. But was shocked when she started preparing for traditional marriage. I couldn't believe it. Because, she was over old enough to have a man, so y hide or lie that he was the brother. She was staying alone, working, so y d lies?
There is a ridiculous societal believe that a single woman should either be in her father's house or her husband's house. Most house owners are reluctant to rent their flat to a single woman because in their dirty minds, she might entertain men of all sorts. In this case, the society makes women tell lies.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
You dey mind them . That is to tell you nl and many people here are not to be taken seriously. Awon eleya

True talk.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by adorablekay(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmmmm...just passing grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by okirewaju(f): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
So not true

Pure Trash
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Misery loves company. So this lala woman thinks all marriage is like hers grin

Atalaka!

Make I Waka pass, people wey e concern go soon master*bate put for topic

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by maxisfield(f): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
This goes to show that a lot of people love to hear bad news. Good news are usually snubbed at and thrown into the bin. What is bad is celebrated and what is good is shunned. So it is a bad thing to say that your husband is different? What a wicked world we live in. Well bible don talk am sha.

I tell u..dey jus love to hear bad news oda dan d gud part..dts y dey hate d fact dt som women rlly mean wat dey say bout dia husbands.its a pity!

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Na real confusion galore. The Op is right about some women lying. that one is very true o. But for her to generalise means she believes all men are horrible. I wonder if she is married herself. If she is, is she also going through all these things she has mentioned from her husband?

I believe she's a blogger who needs the traffic grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by bukatyne(f): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bread inko- e no dey

Food inko- e no dey

Light - e no dey

wahala - e dey

Problem -e dey

trouble- e dey

House - e no dey

Dey turn us to suffer heady oo original suffer head

Jeffer head ooo

Sufferheadyyyyyy oooooooo
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by simdam500(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
the above is just basically a statement every women/ladies say
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by KanwuliaJara: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Guilty of NONE!!!! cool
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by iaatmguy(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2014
lalasticlala:

Wow!!!! My nebo then , in the place i lived while in uni did that ooo. She was always welcoming one man who spent days in her apartment. She told us he was the brother. I believed her but others didn't. But was shocked when she started preparing for traditional marriage. I couldn't believe it. Because, she was over old enough to have a man, so y hide or lie that he was the brother. She was staying alone, working, so y d lies?
just incase the relationship flops, so peeps wouldn't count her bf
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by mrbamo(m): 2:14am On Dec 05, 2014
U need to check yourself....

Misogynist2014:
I'm the man in question. I don beat her like mad, chastised her, but the fear of me in her is the bedrock of her wisdom. Don't blame me, I'm a man of principles.

I despise women. angry
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by nickz(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

Its nice u were able to see him at a club, at least when and if u eventually get married God won't be nice enough to bless u with a lady who will cover ur ass,na that one wey go open ur yansh u go get...wait there!
i don't dig marriage...doesn't suit my lifestyle
but why should someone take a vow he/she can't stick to
shows you how much of a joke marriage reall isgrin
and you seem unconcerned about that factsad

to knock you for head dey hungry meangry
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by nickz(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2014
prettythicksme:
awwww i am a big liar,i do lie that my husband is the president of united state!!so what else nickz??
lol.................. do you also lie to him...when you're with metongue
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by anthoniaz(f): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Lol

Some will keep updating their bbm status with words

like "he is my heartbeat", "He's such an angel" .Dem

many.When the man starts misbehaving you start

seeing their status-"wish I can turn back the hands of

time", "do to others what you wish they do to you" and

so many others.

Advertising your spouse's good deed is not bad but there should be a limit cos not everybody is happy seeing you happy.All these advert for facebook and bbm is uncalled for.You see some ladies uploading pics of the cars their husbands bought for them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Absolute rubbish! Misery loves company I say.

If my husband is a good husband and father, I will shout it from the rooftops if he deserves it . . . .

Everyone likes to be appreciated and praised. It spurs you on to do even more.

The only thing I will do is not to rub it into the face of someone going through a hard time becasue that is callous

If a man or woman for that matter is treating his/her partner right, then that person should be acknowledged and appreciated.

. . .after all if the husband/wife was doing bad, the whole world will hear cool
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
anthoniaz:
Lol
You see some ladies uploading pics of the cars their husbands bought for them.

Guilty as charged!
For a start you have to be very close and special to me to be on my BBM in the first instance
And the picture has a DM of "God bless this very special man" or "Help me to say a big thank you to Mr ****"
Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong is appreciating someone. No matter how little the item is.
If he buys "Panda" earring, appreciate him, cos its the same him that will buy 22 carat one day.

Agreed, some people lie and some people tell the truth. What people should pick out of this is the positives of the "stories" and not the "he/she must by lying" and pray and work towards such in their own relationships.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
lalasticlala:
Post written by Funke Egbemode

What a married woman says about her marriage is most of the time the opposite of the truth and reality of what her life is. Her mother brought her up on the ‘marriage is forever’ creed. Her pastor said ‘marriage is till death do you part’. The society insists that all divorced women are loose and lousy. What does she do between the devil and the deep blue sea? She tells everybody what they want to hear. Well, check some of these out and see if they are familiar.

*.1. If I come back into this world again, I’ll marry my husband over and again.

The truth: Is my husband coming back to this world again? Aaarggh. God will have to choose between creating him and me. If that goat is coming back to the world, then I am definitely not coming. That way there is no likelihood of us ever meeting even for dinner, least of all marriage. I have had enough of him to last ten lifetimes. I know God is not wicked, so He won’t allow me to marry this man again.

*.2. My husband has never raised his hands against me. I don’t understand women who stay with men who physically abuse them. It is so crazy.

The truth: Of course, it is crazy and I’m no longer sureof my own sanity. Or why else am I still here? He has removed two of my teeth and I had been hospitalised with cracked ribs before. His eyes light up when he’s beating me, so I think he’s crazy too. Maybe we are both lunatics but trust me, nobody understands wife battery like I do. I guess we’ll soon form an association, League of Battered Women, and I’d be the founding Country Director. It’s not funny.

. *.3. My husband is the perfect gentleman. He is so wonderful, all any woman would want in a man.

The truth: Perfect gentleman, my foot. He belches loudly, talks with his mouth full and doesn’t know what you use a dessert spoon for it is different from what you use a teaspoon for. If he’s not picking his nose in public, he’s eating his nails. He’s forever embarrassing me in public. What’s worse, the only topic he can discuss intelligently is football. He can’t name 10 governors in Nigeria but he can tell you the names of the goalkeepers in the Premiership. He forgets my birthday, comes home late on our wedding anniversary and has locked my father out of our home before. He runs me down in front of my friends and pinches their buttocks when he thinks I’m not looking.

. *.4. No woman can snatch my husband.

The truth: This one? He was snatched a long time ago. I have given up on him and accepted my fate. He has two children outside from two different women and weare still expecting more. He is the original he-goat. If you put a skirt on an electric pole, he’ll wink at the pole. He’s insatiable. My only worry is for my life. A man who has children outside his marriage is a non-condom-wearing dog. And that makes me a candidate for HIV and its little brothers.

. *.5. If not for my children, I would have left him.

The truth: Leave him and go where? Who will take care of me like he does? Leave him and forfeit my good life- summer and winter holidays wherever I want, contacts that being married to him gives me and the good sex? Not on your life! Sure, sometimes I feel like killing him but I’m not leaving him. In fact, he’d have to die to get rid of me. The advantages far outweigh the down side and never mind the children angle, if I really want to go I can take them, can’t I? I’m simply not going anywhere, not now, not soon, not ever.

*.6. He is the pillar of support for my career.

The truth: What pillar? That man is permanently holding diggers and cutlasses to cutdown my career and uproot everything good the whole world can see I have achieved. If you know what I have had to stomach to remain a ‘Mrs’, you will pity me. This man has come to my office several times to harass my colleagues, accuse my boss of sleeping with me. He once came into a restaurant where we were having a breakfast meeting to make trouble thinking that I was meeting a lover. He stormed in and found eight of us at the table. This ‘pillar’ of my life regularly locks me out of the house if I return home later than he wants. Right now we are in the middle of a major ‘boko haram’ because I want to goabroad to round off a PhD programme and he has said if I go, it would be the end ofthe marriage. He is asking me what I need a PhD for if not to be addressed a Dr when he is still a Mr. You should not believe everything you see because some of these things are photo tricks.

*.7. He is a great provider. He makes sure I don’t lack anything.

The truth: I pay the rent and the children’s schoolfees. I am the one who makes sure he doesn’t lack anything but it is such a shame and I cannot tell anybody. This human being is lazy but he loves the goodlife. I am sticking it because if I leave today, everybody will declare me guilty, arrogant and a deserter. I wish things were different but I have to sustain this lie.

. *.8. He is a stud and he wears me out in bed all the time. In fact, I’m tired.

The truth: Stud ko, stud ni. I’m lucky if he touches me once in a month. All he thinks about are his containers and consignment. He has consigned me to the dustbin of celibacy. I am so hungry for the ‘thing’ now I’m eyeing Audu, the maiguard. Can you blame me?

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/public-lies-married-women-tell.html?m=1

So ?

What should we do now?
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by anthoniaz(f): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
chaircover:

Guilty as charged!
For a start you have to be very close and special to me to be on my BBM in the first instance
And the picture has a DM of "God bless this very special man" or "Help me to say a big thank you to Mr ****"
Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong is appreciating someone. No matter how little the item is.
If he buys "Panda" earring, appreciate him, cos its the same him that will buy 22 carat one day.

Agreed, some people lie and some people tell the truth. What people should pick out of this is the positives of the "stories" and not the "he/she must by lying" and pray and work towards such in their own relationships.
You are right, just that we all need to be very careful these days.Not all friends are happy when you are happy, in fact, some of them get angry and jealous. I am saying all these things cos of what I have seen.A friend of mine called me when her hubby bought her a jeep for her 30th birthday this year and I believe she didn't tell everyone, neither did she tell everyone on bbm.When I god a good job last month, she was also the first person I told . Apart from her, I don't tell anybody anything. Imagine, I called a girl that was supposed to be my friend to tell her about my wedding date and the next thing she did on bbm was to ask me if I was pregnant, does it mean that she that had dated about 9 guys before getting married is better than that I that have been with one person for 6years cos of family issues? I was just wondering. Another one told me on bbm that I was forming for her and have become proud since I started planning my wedding and I asked her if it was a lottery I won.

It's good to appreciate your spouse but doing it publicly make people to get irritated most times because they feel the person is forming.

I have always been happy with people's achievements.

My previous message was just something I observed. When you make your life private, even when you are having issues, it will remain private. smiley
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
anthoniaz:

You are right, just that we all need to be very careful these days.Not all friends are happy when you are happy, in fact, some of them get angry and jealous. I am saying all these things cos of what I have seen.A friend of mine called me when her hubby bought her a jeep for her 30th birthday this year and I believe she didn't tell everyone, neither did she tell everyone on bbm.When I god a good job last month, she was also the first person I told . Apart from her, I don't tell anybody anything. Imagine, I called a girl that was supposed to be my friend to tell her about my wedding date and the next thing she did on bbm was to ask me if I was pregnant, does it mean that she that had dated about 9 guys before getting married is better than that I that have been with one person for 6years cos of family issues? I was just wondering. Another one told me on bbm that I was forming for her and have become proud since I started planning my wedding and I asked her if it was a lottery I won.
It's good to appreciate your spouse but doing it publicly make people to get irritated most times because they feel the person is forming.
I have always been happy with people's achievements.
My previous message was just something I observed. When you make your life private, even when you are having issues, it will remain private. smiley

I get you
Thats why I said, only keep a few special people round you.
More is not always better & the more friends you have the more likely that you are going to surround yourself with all sorts of undesirable people; some of who will not have your best interests at heart.
Someone was telling me a story about how a so called friend tried to snatch his wife. He was having problems with his wife and asked his friend to intervene and the next thing is that the friend started zoning in on his wife instead of helping him to sort out the problem.

Its not everyone you know that has to be your friend and if people are not on the same page with you and cant rejoice with you when you rejoice, then they can never be sad with you when you are down.

Its time for you to start from the top of your BBM list and start whittling it down to the barest minimum & taking fake friends off the list. Anyway your hubby is your best friend now . . . . . .Congrats on your forthcoming wedding smiley
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by anthoniaz(f): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
chaircover:

I get you
Thats why I said, only keep a few special people round you.
More is not always better & the more friends you have the more likely that you are going to surround yourself with all sorts of undesirable people; some of who will not have your best interests at heart.
Someone was telling me a story about how a so called friend tried to snatch his wife. He was having problems with his wife and asked his friend to intervene and the next thing is that the friend started zoning in on his wife instead of helping him to sort out the problem.

Its not everyone you know that has to be your friend and if people are not on the same page with you and cant rejoice with you when you rejoice, then they can never be sad with you when you are down.

Its time for you to start from the top of your BBM list and start whittling it down to the barest minimum & taking fake friends off the list. Anyway your hubby is your best friend now . . . . . .Congrats on your forthcoming wedding smiley

Na wa oo! Some people are terrible.

The few friends I have are nothing to write about so I keep to myself.They have contributed nothing to my life in any way and I have stopped communicating with them except the one I talked about above.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Harmvirus(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
This write up is flawed. Maybe the writer and the people around her feel that way, but it's so not true of all or most married women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.