Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly (31776 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Public Lies Married Women Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by dollydolly(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lolz
Please don't generalise angry

The average Nigerian wife/woman faces a lot of pressure.
__ she takes a lot of poo...yea, poo from her husband, his family and the society @large.

What do you expect when churches frown @divorce?
Your Pastor be like, "Mrs Coli pray about it, God will see you through".
Your mum be like, "I tolerated worse from yo dad, if not 'cos of you guys, I'd have left since"
Your friends be like, "babe,wetin home girls dey find, na im u wan run?"

Finally, you're on your own. angry

The crux of holding down the home is on the woman, she has to look for means to hold it down. Somehow that includes "necessary lies" like this.

__ Afterall, no-one really cares.
___some people actually wanna hear your husband is pounding you. You don't wanna give them that satisfaction.........do you?
#lie....

The Nigerian wife keeps venerating her husband despite the truckload of poo he gives her #LoveNti'Ike undecided

That doesn't change the fact that this assertion isn't general. People love to hear the bad, so it's only normal that they focus on the bad news on marriages undecided.

That's all, for now.

lemme smoke some we*d and get inspiration to open a thread grin
Babe abeg smoke n remain 4 me. Hehehe
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
dollydolly:
Babe abeg smoke n remain 4 me. Hehehe

sorry babe
You no ask on time
It is finished grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
the author must really have a terrible marriage. none of it is true for me abeg
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by 77star: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man / Autistic Child: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.