Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly (31825 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Public Lies Married Women Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Mutuwa(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
I came to realize that d women dt show off and create an impression of glee in their matrimony are ReALLy going tru untold hardship inwards.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
BABE3:

Lol @ social media couples. Some of them kiss and smooch on social media more than in real life. grin

Na today?
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mutuwa:
I came to realize that d women dt show off and create an impression of glee in their matrimony are ReALLy going tru untold hardship inwards.

Gbam
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Emodeee: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
LOL.........so true! I hear them all the time grin grin

if dat wz U@UR DP den, u r CRUEL*lol*
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
It pains me that the women here are the ones running other women down, if she doesn't say good stuffs abt her hubby, its u ladies that will run her down, if she does,same u ladies will run her down still! Na wa o...when u ladies get married go on and announce ur life's to ur lady friends una hear? Just that I personally believe that ladies who tell such listed lies up here are fools. Why die in silent.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by HFOG(f): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala post=28592415]

*.1. If I come back into this world again, I’ll marry my husband over and again.

The truth: I don't believe in reincarnation but if I were suddenly single again and had to choose my life partner I'll still say YES to him.

*.2. My husband has never raised his hands against me.

The truth: He is a Christian and he'll never do that. I'm also a Christian and would never provoke him to anger.

. *.3. My husband is the perfect gentleman. He is so wonderful, all any woman would want in a man.

The truth: Don't know if Perfect gentlemen exist but my lord is gentle. Me don't need to prove that to you. An encounter with him will convince you.

. *.4. No woman can snatch my husband.

The truth: Pleasing God is our goal so extra marital affairs are no-no. Issue isn't about opportunity or temptation it's about integrity.

. *.5. If not for my children, I would have left him.

The truth: Leave him and go where? He's everything to me. Soon our children will be all grown and settled in their different homes but I'll grow old with him if the Lord tarries and spares our lives. I wish we'll die together. Really.

*.6. He is the pillar of support for my career.

The truth: What you read up there. Me wey fit procrastinate like say today no go end if not for my lord...He motivates and assists me.

*.7. He is a great provider. He makes sure I don’t lack anything.

The truth: Except if it's beyond his reach and I make sure I don't make ridiculous requests. I live within our means.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
nickz:
prettythicksme abeg come choose your category ASAPgringringrin
no timecheesy

married women can lie for africa ehnn..........
the day i saw one one guy in a club ehngrin
i remembered his wife and her usual rants and boasts......smhsad
awwww i am a big liar,i do lie that my husband is the president of united state!!so what else nickz??
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Sunbellar: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think they inherited from Eve in the garden of Eden.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
That's why it doesn't make any sense to share your husband's or wife's special qualities with anyone.

Many won't believe you because misery loves company.
Those who will believe you are those that you don't even need to tell in the first place.
exactly
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ameerasexy:

Ouch! Does it apply to you cheesy

Amee e doesn't o.
That's why I'm countering na.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by HFOG(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

Of cuz there r exceptions
Okay. Even though your post doesn't sound so. Btw, how come you're all over front page? Pls confess
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ebonyjummy(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz
Please don't generalise angry

The average Nigerian wife/woman faces a lot of pressure.
__ she takes a lot of poo...yea, poo from her husband, his family and the society @large.

What do you expect when churches frown @divorce?
Your Pastor be like, "Mrs Coli pray about it, God will see you through".
Your mum be like, "I tolerated worse from yo dad, if not 'cos of you guys, I'd have left since"
Your friends be like, "babe,wetin home girls dey find, na im u wan run?"

Finally, you're on your own. angry

The crux of holding down the home is on the woman, she has to look for means to hold it down. Somehow that includes "necessary lies" like this.

__ Afterall, no-one really cares.
___some people actually wanna hear your husband is pounding you. You don't wanna give them that satisfaction.........do you?
#lie....

That's all, for now.
Xoxo true dear.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
its never bad saying all these things , some women do say the truth but even if it isnt as smooth as it is , it is never bad to say these . the author must have been a victim of a very very very bad marriage. ladies please keep positive with your partners , there is nothin like a perfect relationship.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
0b1nna:

More details 2nyte @ 7pm in luxury city/sugarlands after taking shots to the head. smiley

hhehe.
You wanna take me to Luxury City? grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Louislewis:
We men should be happy if we have such people as wife. They are protecting your image outside. You gain the respect outside. We should thank them. "WOMEN THAT ARE REASONABLE, WE THANK UNA"

A reasonable man has just spoken, for u men on here talking rubbish, isn't to cover ur stupid shame! Huh?!be happy if u find a woman who wld tell such lies to cover ur ass! For me,I don't know how to cover such nonsense,the op looks like shes just beefing her married friends.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
nickz:
prettythicksme abeg come choose your category ASAPgringringrin
no timecheesy

married women can lie for africa ehnn..........
the day i saw one one guy in a club ehngrin
i remembered his wife and her usual rants and boasts......smhsad

Its nice u were able to see him at a club, at least when and if u eventually get married God won't be nice enough to bless u with a lady who will cover ur ass,na that one wey go open ur yansh u go get...wait there!
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Classicalmusic: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thank God that I'm on Nairaland. I've really understood a lot about women.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by wtfCode: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
is that soooo.
**burnin' ma roll up**
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by 0b1nna: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hhehe.

With Kachi's kind pernission. grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by 0b1nna: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hhehe.

With Kachi's kind permission. grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by nonjebose(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dry and uninteresting
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lalasticala, you wrote this?
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by crackhaus: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
No be me talk this one oo gringrin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
This goes to show that a lot of people love to hear bad news. Good news are usually snubbed at and thrown into the bin. What is bad is celebrated and what is good is shunned. So it is a bad thing to say that your husband is different? What a wicked world we live in. Well bible don talk am sha.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

Its nice u were able to see him at a club, at least when and if u eventually get married God won't be nice enough to bless u with a lady who will cover ur ass,na that one wey go open ur yansh u go get...wait there!
but na d same thing. She praises u outside but u can't go home in d evening. same same to me!
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
That's why it doesn't make any sense to share your husband's or wife's special qualities with anyone.

Many won't believe you because misery loves company.
Those who will believe you are those that you don't even need to tell in the first place.

You are right. Its best not to say anything.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
This goes to show that a lot of people love to hear bad news. Good news are usually snubbed at and thrown into the bin. What is bad is celebrated and what is good is shunned. So it is a bad thing to say that your husband is different? What a wicked world we live in. Well bible don talk am sha.
so men are performing now? hehey
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
grin grin you know say good news is no news

see one good thread chair cover did one time like that about celebrating good men the thread just vanished with the wind grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
ferdimako:

so men are performing now? hehey

Is that what you could understand from my comment?
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
There is a serious problem in our society

My husband is wicked: you must be at fault, a lot of women are enjoying their relationships

My husband is sweet: you are lying, a lot of women are suffering.

Are we saying there is a limited quanitity of sweet husbands in our society? Think well before answering this qquestion.

Not all women are suffering, some have it real real good kiss

I do not encourage telling people about your spouse though especially the good. Keep it to yaself and enjoy alone. In this case, you are allowed to eat alone. Everybody is dying alone anyways grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.