Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (38250 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2014
CFCfan:

Then the thread can't be retrieved. But u could still reach the 200-post threshold before the deadline for submission.

Babymama does not think it's right...don't want to be the cause of a disagreement among you guys...I'll get my moment some other time...thanks
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank you.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 05, 2014
keppyy:

Babymama does not think it's right...don't want to be the cause of a disagreement among you guys...I'll get my moment some other time...thanks

It won't cause any disagreements
I am just being careful
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2014
I definitely understand but I really wished I could be a part of this...
Babymama1:

I am just being careful
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 05, 2014
since i have been fraudulently and unfairly disqualified from taking part in this esteemed contest... i hereby pledge my services to anyone interested in winning. The deal is you pay me 50% of your winnings and i write the essay for you. Interested individuals should pm me. grin grin
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by knightsTempler: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2014
davidylan:
since i have been fraudulently and unfairly disqualified from taking part in this esteemed contest... i hereby pledge my services to anyone interested in winning. The deal is you pay me 50% of your winnings and i write the essay for you. Interested individuals should pm me. grin grin

Tell me you kidding David.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:17am On Dec 05, 2014
keppyy:
Thank you.
You are welcome cool
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by charijee(f): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

You are welcome cool
You no dey sleep?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by starlite101(f): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Babymama1:

I have since acknowledged that some people here are simply eediots
Let them
Some people read their posts and raise up their hands in praise and thanks to the almighty for the gift of common sense

Some people will never be satisfied.........
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2014
charijee:
You no dey sleep?
Hehehe.
I dey sleep o.
But i don wake

Good morning
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2014
davidylan:

Waka jare millionaire. I have missed you, came back and you had disappeared from Nairaland I thought the Tsunami got you.

Best wishes to all the contestants
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Wisegeek01(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by smithsammy(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Babymama1:

I am just being careful
babymama1, how do i apply? do i need to send an application letter or what? plus, is National Diploma certificate acceptable?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by HFOG(f): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Just applied. Please let me know if my essay has been seen. Thanks
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by DutchesSsS(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2014
I'm so doing this...

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by armyofone(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Since I have been disqualified also, I'm pledging my support....Send me your username and I will help you get to the 200 thresholds ...for just 10% of your $$
A trial will convince you.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by DutchesSsS(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2014
armyofone:
Since I have been disqualified also, I'm pledging my support....Send me your username and I will help you get to the 200 thresholds ...for just 10% of your $$
A trial will convince you.

1%

Deal or No deal??
grin

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by spankyflex(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2014
am writing on real estate issues;hope that will be accepted?

2 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by charijee(f): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Hehehe.
I dey sleep o.
But i don wake

Good morning
morning dear.....are you in for the contest?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Nansense!

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
charijee:
morning dear.....are you in for the contest?
Nope. Not at all

What abt u?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Busybody2(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Entries have started pouring in...

Haven't read this submission from Dafidi, but with words like tall, sexy, love, lust, miniskirt, raw passion, etc...jumping out at me, I bet my last dollar it's an x-rated essay that would turn my innocent poor eyes/heart into a tizzy and give me HBP embarassed embarassed embarassed

davidylan:
First love blues...

I was 15, I had never experienced the sensation of “love” before, although one could argue this was more infatuation than love really. But I knew that each time I saw this particular girl, my heart would beat faster, I was often tongue-tied, unusually shy around her. She was in boarding school while I was a day student so I had to steal as much time after school to be with her. Oddly enough, we spent most of those precious 2 hours just sitting and staring at each other, exchanging a few words here and there but you could literally cut the tension with a knife. I would spend hours at night just thinking about her, her slim figure, soft hair, large brown eyes and that laugh…

She was the gentlest girl I’d ever met. Cute, neat, tall, humble to a fault and beautiful. I hated taking direct dictation in class, preferring instead to doodle or scribble my own thoughts of the subject. She would faithfully pick up my notes after class and spend hours copying every single note I had missed (which was usually most). No one told me about love anyway… but I knew deep down that I felt something for this girl that I had never experienced before and could not articulate. Feb 14, 1998 was the first time I had ever bought a valentines card… I gave it to her, well no I sent her brother to give it to her. That day was a Saturday so I spent the rest of the weekend wondering if she was busy laughing at my naivety. On Monday, her brother walked over to my class and dumped a large white envelope on my desk… it was a valentines card! Tucked between the card was a 2 page letter covered with her distinct small but neat handwriting…

I kept that letter for 6 years, making sure to take it with me when we moved houses twice. I left high school 6 months later, I was excited to start college but also sad to leave my tall babygirl behind. She cried a lot in the last few weeks we were together. I guess she knew it was likely going to be the end of what turned out to be our first mutual experience at the game of hearts. We wrote each other for about a year after that (my dad got used to picking out the letters in his mail box)… almost every 2 weeks. Her letters coming in the same famous brown parchment with her tiny notes and heart doodles… never less than 4-6 pages in length. I told her about life outside high school, my computer lessons, she told me about school and the boys now trying to chase her because I was gone. We spoke on phone too… often at first then in fits and starts. We lost contact by my second year in college and I was not to see or speak with her again for the next 5 years.

Today we’re very good friends again… she’s happily married now with 2 boys… and I could not be happier for her. Although we were never ultimately meant to be together, but she taught me two things I have never forgotten… it is possible to truly love a woman and when a woman truly loves you, she will do absolutely anything, and I mean move-the-world kind of anything to be with you.

2 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Busybody2(f): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2014
spankyflex:
am writing on real estate issues;hope that will be accepted?

Sure if that's what gets your interest piqued wink I love real estate issues too...

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Busybody2(f): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Examples of 300 words essay grin grin grin

Babyosisi:
Good day to you dearest......

With due respect respond to me back.

Hope all is well with you? my name is Ms. Tina Juan, the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Adams Juan, I am 18 years old girl Single , My father was the Director of Gold and cotton products exportation in Burkina Faso, But at the present am staying in the church hostel camp, I want you to help me relocate to your country to further my education

Before the death of my father on 18th February 2007 my father deposited sum of (US $450,000.00, four hundred and fifty thousand dollars
I have gone to the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they can not release the money to me, unless I provide to the bank a trustee who will invest the money for me, he said that is the agreement between the bank and my late father.

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest my own shear of the money for me in any good Business of your choice there in your country, I will compensate you with 40% for your kind assistance, while you will invest 60% in any business of your choice.

You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the deposit document of the money with me, when I receive your return message I will forward to you my passport copy and pictures and the full details of the transfer.

I am waiting to receive your returned mail.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Tina Juan.

babyosisi:
Dear Beloved one,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso, But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at (ECO BANK PLC) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Return back to me immediately if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will apply for the transfer of the fund and fulfill my dream of building orphanage home in your country, waiting to hear from you through my private email address, (nicolemarois1950@yahoo.com).

Yours fairly friend,

Mrs Nicole Marois.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
dejt4u, HFOG, lomaxx

Could you please submit your essays again? http://babyosisi.coffeecup.com/forms/nl-essay-contest/

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
MissMeiya:
dejt4u, HFOG, lomaxx

Could you please submit your essays again? http://babyosisi.coffeecup.com/forms/nl-essay-contest/

Oh no!
What happened
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
smithsammy:
babymama1, how do i apply? do i need to send an application letter or what? plus, is National Diploma certificate acceptable?

CFCfan ,Missmeiya,berem,are you all accepting national diploma?
I think HND
But let them reply
The application method and rules are on the first post
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by HFOG(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
CFCfan:

Between 1-2 years before
Meaning a 2010 graduate is not eligible?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by dejt4u(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
MissMeiya:
dejt4u, HFOG, lomaxx

ok ma'am..thank God that i hv the back up on my email..
I will do that ASAP
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
dejt4u:
ok ma'am..thank God that i hv the back up on my email..
I will do that ASAP

Received. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
HFOG:

Meaning a 2010 graduate is not eligible?

I consider that recent.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by dejt4u(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

Received. Thank you.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.