Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx (3686 Views)

Money Spent On Wedding “an Asset Or A Liability“ / What Is So Significant With Giving A Woman An Engagement Ring? / Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by rattlesnake(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
ASSET DEFINED AS

an asset is an economic resource. Anything tangible or intangible that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value and that is held to have positive economic value is considered an asset. Simply stated, assets represent value of ownership that can be converted into cash (although cash itself is also considered an asset).[1]...WIKIPEDIA

LIABILITY

a liability is defined as an obligation of an entity arising from past transactions shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked or events, the settlement of which may result in the transfer or use of assets, provision of services or other yielding of economic benefits in the future.

Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
asset
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by ennon92(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
cry
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by chimerase2: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls wia is liability kinda missed him/her lipsrsealed
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by IamLEGEND1: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
they are a "asset'ability"

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by JEITO: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
@OP. Do you compare a woman to any of the properties you own?
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Beennkumar(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
A liable asset. undecided
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by motherlode: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rubbish undecided
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by rattlesnake(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
motherlode:
Rubbish undecided
the options are assets or liability choose ONE!!!!!!

where did u see rubbish undecided
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by ddeston(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
A smart and hardworking woman. Who wants to see you succeed is an asset E.g my mum.

While a girls who's is only interested in what you have to offer her is a liabilty.

So I would say a good woman is an asset. A bad one is not only a liability. But also depreciating investment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by addictiv(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
According to my mentor Robert Kiyosaki. ..An asset puts money in your pocket and liability takes money away from your pocket. Your asset could be my liability and vice versa. It's relative and depends on the value the person adds to your life
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by motherlode: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2014
rattlesnake:
the options are assets or liability choose ONE!!!!!!

where did u see rubbish undecided

sorry MR. Rattlesnake you know it's clearly non of your business if my comment reads " rubbish " but since you know snake is a liability to a man and an asset to the forest then i don't know if that person is either a liability or an asset to the person she is or want to get married to?

And mind you undecided if you quote me again i might resort to sending you back to where you belong grin

*BoWs BeFoRe LeAvInG tHe StAgE*
i beg i just dey act film ni oo, my mama talk sey make i no dey play rough play BIKO grin
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Lol...I love accounting questions cheesy

Asset: let me apply the definition...
1. A reasource: this implies that a woman is a thing which is capable of making some sort of benefit for you eg Money, sex, cooking ect (Tick)

2. From a past event.... The past event is you asking her to be your woman (Tick)

3. Which is controlled... Hmmmm this is where we may fail the definition. Control is defined as the ability to limit access to the future economic benefits. This can come from legal rights like a contract which makes u the rightful owner. Now a womans benefits cant be restrict to any man by her bf...she can have sex with who ever she chooses...cook for or love. Also theres no contract to give this man power to control her. Power or control ussually arises from a contract.

Hmmm maybe one can say marriege is a contract.... Its legally binding, it has tacit implications of control but i dont think it gives control coz she is free to leave anytime.

3. Capable of giving future economic benefits

...hmmm well once again sex, children, cooking, support ect indeed this is true (Tick)

Conclusion: a normal woman fails being an assest as she can not be controlled but a prostiture meets the definition. A love-vendor is able to restrict access to her benefits i.e sex from other men unless they pay him and he can sell her off to the next love-vendor or guy.

Im tired of writting but i will apply the liability definition next comment cheesy
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2014
She's a capital to the business.
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Ok now for the liability definition

1. A presesnt obligation

hmmm well an obligation is a commitment where you have no choice but to honor or is unavoidable. A woman is not an obligation becuase you do not have to date or marry a woman. In marriege she may be an onligation as marriege is binding and you have to honor that commitment. This is flawed since u can divorce.

2. From a past event...this is the same as for an asset

3. Which will result in a decrease in economic benefits

lol well you have to take care of a woman financially... Do her her, clothes, phones,,, bridal price. So yes this is soo true coz thats whats expected.

Conclusion: a woman can only be a liability if you are married to her because theres an obligation.... If not theres no need to use up your economic benefits on her.

Disclaimer... If you are not married to her she could be an onereous contract where her costs exceed her economic benefits cheesy
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Exjoker(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Some people have lost their mind. So you have no respect for human hood again undecided undecided. So wetin men come be: ATM and Bank?
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Tymax(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Only if she gives you more than she gets. And I'm not talking about her "body". That does not count.

In view of this, how many single ladies are assets to their boyfriends. They may be assets at work, but in relationships?

Summary:
Good wives and mothers are assets.
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2014
At the most basic level an asset you give her sperm, she gives you babies even through the wear and tear of her body and emotions. Women are simply awesome creatures. I am in awe of (((((us))))))). kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2014
I think its asset
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tymax:
Only if she gives you more than she gets. And I'm not talking about her "body". That does not count.

In view of this, how many single ladies are assets to their boyfriends. They may be assets at work, but in relationships?

Summary:
Good wives and mothers are assets.
Good wives and mothers were once single ladies.
Re: Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx by rattlesnake(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
I think its asset
u think.... Were u once a guy undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) / Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman / Some Girls Be Like {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.