Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (45409 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by arsetalks(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
She feels the guy should not be cooked for until she has been wived. Disown her. Too many idiiots these days to be honest. One idiiot who I felt was worth it wanted us to go on a date, I agreed a day to the D day she told me we should go to a Chinese resturant, never done that before but agreed and next was " you should be ready to spend at least 30k on our meal ooo". And I will still spend 14k on cab.

I knew right away she wasn't a wife figure. She has ( maybe had ) no job and want 30k spent on a meal and 14k on taxi. I gave an excuse for us not to go on a date the next day but I didn't give up on her but later told her I am not one that will waste such an amount of needless and useless stuffs. She later calmed down was bored one day and called that she was going to come to my house and was like " what will you offer me?"

I told her anything she wants, and as it was a day after this thread "Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating?" made the front page, I deliberately told her if she wants to eat, she will cook for the two of us and she was like "Why should I cook for for you? when we are not married". That was it. I stopped calling her, no explanation and when she asked after 3 days, I simply told her I am no longer interested in dating her. My friend felt it was harsh telling a girl that but do I give a hoot?

Any girl that doesn't have a job that wants you to spend senseless amount of money on her is an idiiot that is to be disowned.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Goodquestion(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
READINGLIFE:

Slim rings a bell here too. People just have their peculiar preferences. OP's post looks like comic relief to me in view of his tone and language.

Tell me more how well slim rings a bell here bro.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Maxcollins042(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Like girls that love cartoon,BTW who brought this hypothesis to FP?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Solowande:
Is he talkin abt u or girls?
I'm a girl nau.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by femmysin(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
AJ01:

10)Has a questionable hygiene..make sure you don't have a blind spot for this one..before you contact wetin doctor no know grin.

Love dis part wella lolssss
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Dammyjohn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Well,I believe it is just part of lifestyle that leaves one gradually when one is growing up.I am a product of this when I was a child but when growing up ,I found out that the likeness for cattoon just disappeared in me.You know that when one is a child he or she must like things that are attarched to childhood but when he or she is grown up,will definately
attarch him or herself to adult lifestyle .
Note:If you must have interest in cattoon let it be 30% for adults.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by acenazt: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
nonsense. I watch lots of cartoons,Anime and animation and yet I am Respected by my every one. Young and old.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by simdam500(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Jakeattah(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
you missed the main points to identity an immature girl.....

cartoons? havent u heard of 3D animations
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Balderdash the lot of it. I like cartons
Both kiddies ones like spongebob and grown folks ones like family guy or american dad. shocked

I like fantasy world and sometimes wish I was a princess.. thats how come I fancy duchess cathelin middleton of cambridge and really admired princess diana of wales.

Its my escape from the screwed up real world.

And I am as grown and mature as it can get.

So yknow, that list can kiss my fabulously "immature" ars*e. Xoxo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by dam007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
ITbomb:

Guilty as charged

Grow up girl before it's too late cool
cartoons don't necessarily mean spongeBoB and their likes... Sometimes, its used to refer to all these 3D animations.. Which to me holds more sense compared to some nollyood movies! Your comment is really disrespectful and you should probably apologize!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by RaeMystix: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.

You beat me to this comment.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Mimipauls1(f): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm! You don talk your own nah! Well done! undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
RaeMystix:

You beat me to this comment.
cheesy The pleasure is mine. grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op, truth be told- you are not mature at all. You need to focus on your studies. I hope you've got money for 2015 jamb forms.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Fxwarrior: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.

If you love cartoon too much then you are immature. Simple. tongue
Deal with it.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by sleeky8(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mtchew, I can watch cartoons all day.
FACT: cartoons make more sense than most Nigerian movies

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Solowande(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm a girl nau.
O! Sorry I 4got dat u are still a girl
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dammyjohn:
Well,I believe it is just part of lifestyle that leaves one gradually when one is growing up.I am a product of this when I was a child but when growing up ,I found out that the likeness for cattoon just disappeared in me.You know that when one is a child he or she must like things that are attarched to childhood but when he or she is grown up,will definately
attarch him or herself to adult lifestyle .
Note:If you must have interest in cattoon let it be 30% for adults.
perfectly said

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by piagetskinner(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
that cartoon ish doesn't count....cos i love em animations/cartoons.next time,type/write in clearer terms
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by kamilous(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wonder how u will nurse your duplicate( child)!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by kamilous(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
watching cartoon doesn't count but behaving like cartoon is counted
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by vickylois(f): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
And this made FP?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by pellycute(f): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
@OP..I love cartoons than anything..animations specially.. Try watchin Ratatouile,cars,frozen,mars need a mom,bee movie,the lorax..cnt mention all...try readin stuffs on cartoons.. Dey spend 24hour to make a second of a cartoon..imagine a cartoon of 2hrs... cartoons ve nd wil always b my numbr 1.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by nickz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
pellycute:
@OP..I love cartoons than anything..animations specially.. Try watchin Ratatouile,cars,frozen,mars need a mom,bee movie,the lorax..cnt mention all...try readin stuffs on cartoons.. Dey spend 24hour to make a second of a cartoon..imagine a cartoon of 2hrs... cartoons ve nd wil always b my numbr 1.
rare breedsadsad

*faints*crycry
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by pellycute(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
nickz:
rare breedsadsad

*faints*crycry
yh,I was so sure u would faint....
Animes/cartoons makes sense. smiley
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 06, 2014
AJ01:

3) Perceives herself as a princess and believes people should treat her like so
Excuseeeeeeee you? Every girl is a princess and ought to be treated as one. Yeah, I said that tongue  

AJ01:
8.)A girl has a checklist that prioritizes superficial qualities above anything else. Here checklist may look: Hot, popular, wears skinny jeans, over
6 feet tall, rich..
I'm sorry here, but is there anything wrong in been update with your fashion and wanting a comfortable life? cheesy

AJ01:
9)She loves cartoon so much..yea I said it.
Oh, you said nothing here. I love cartoon to the moon and back and this shiit doesnt make me immature angry
I still cook, clean and do all other domestic chores well smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by defendedvictim(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2014
angelsing:
So true..I love kung fu Panda because of the humor in it..
abi..tom n jerry makes sense to me sef
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by defendedvictim(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2014
RockyTeee:
lol @teletubbies
grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Infomizer(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2014
6,7,8 quite accurate for me tho.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by nickz(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2014
pellycute:
yh,I was so sure u would faint....
Animes/cartoons makes sense. smiley
lol......how do you know??
you don't know me on NL

grin
on the contrary tho;the number of animations i have on. my hard drive
before you watch finish.........seun would be a great grand fathertongue
i love animationssmiley
i only fainted cause not too many girls like 'em
they are either addicted to philipine soaps or AM(nollywood)
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by AJ01(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Excuseeeeeeee you? Every girl is a princess and ought to be treated as one. Yeah, I said that tongue  

I'm sorry here, but is there anything wrong in been update with your fashion and wanting a comfortable life? cheesy

Oh, you said nothing here. I love cartoon to the moon and back and this shiit doesnt make me immature angry
I still cook, clean and do all other domestic chores well smiley
well don't know what to say to you boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.