Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (45755 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
joseph1832:
I hear you!. Am in my thirties and I love cartoons... You should see my Uncle, the dude is 65 and he loves cartoons more than me.

OP some of the points you highlighted are far fetched. Maturity is a thing of the mind, based on experience, exposure, thought, perception and a deep understanding about life and its intricacies.
I couldn't agree more smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by tuffgongjo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
dyadeleye:
I'm a mature guy and I love cartoons especially Tom and Jerry....so wdf wit the cartoons on da list? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Even the late leader of Palestian Yasser Arafat is a great lover of cartoon so that ain't no yardstick for maturity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by joseph1832(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
justmag:
If you think watching cartoon is childish then I wonder what you think about men and women playing Playstation or Xbox? And yes some cartoons and animations have great story lines! For example! The boondocks is a cartoon that's rated mature and I am pretty sure parents won't want their children watching that!
Boondocks and South Park are rated adult, a lot of kids watch it today, even adults too. We are in the era where cartoons is use to tell story and paint pictures that movies couldn't. Some cartoon/anime tell deeper story than most movie. Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night, even DeathNote is a classic example.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Goodquestion(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
Am sure d poster prefers an obsessed telemundo lady. As for d cartoons, am sure dis guy is archaic. U seemed to av forgotten dat there are cartoons that looks human, even d animals and very educative than all these seasonal vampire today, Spartacus tomorrow, etc....

Bros, pls Sidon one more time and bring out wat makes a gurl immature. If dis is wat irritates U in a Lady, bros, ifugo. U aren't matured either.

2ndly age is just a number. There are 17-18yrs old ladies who are basically very mature than a 30-40yrs old lady/woman, even in d side of d guys. Pls don't use age for immaturity analysis. Wen U are ready to settle down, then U'll know d woman U want. But as far as U want to keep playing away match, dem berekete. It takes two to tangle, U hear. Otiko!

10,000 Likes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by yahx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
He lack what to write cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Oh....i'm talking 'bout Sarcastic and comical cartoons. E.g Southpark, The Simpsons, Despicable Me etc.
what's wring with this cartoons especially despicable me? you self
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Rilwayne001: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Extom:
Why are you typing like you were solving a quadratic equation?
This is how you know a juvenile OP. angry

Many are mad, few are roaming undecided

grin grin LOL

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by harrysterol(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
datguru:

I was actually looking for a thumbs up icon because I feel you deserve one but there's no such feature, all the same

*THUMBS UP*

Your post makes sense
thanks I appreciate
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

what's wring with this cartoons especially despicable me? you self
Huh?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by bosun11(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
excluding the cartoon part.....you made a bit of some sense in there.......
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by ibson99(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Are you guys kidding?h.. Its like a grown man with wives and kids reading children's book. Grownups read about the economy, politics, business.. Cartoons is kinda gross
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by justmag(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
joseph1832:
Boondocks and South Park are rated adult, a lot of kids watch it today, even adults too. We are in the era where cartoons is use to tell story and paint pictures that movies couldn't. Some cartoon/anime tell deeper story than most movie. Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night, even DeathNote is a classic example.

True! Kids may end up watching these shows but at the end of the day! We both kno it was created for a more mature audience. Right??
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by joseph1832(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
justmag:

True! Kids may end up watching these shows but at the end of the day! We both kno it was created for a more mature audience. Right??
Yep!.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by wolexy2(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
really?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Classicalmusic: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
What a crap! I guess you're high. @OP
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by angelsing(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
defendedvictim:

It depends on the cartoon.. Nt like she will be watching Teletubbies. Some cartoons have really nice storylines
So true..I love kung fu Panda because of the humor in it..
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by swaggzo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
All dos ua tins u listed re rubbish
As far as amu killing the cat
Who cares undecided

you have no single "piece of sense"... Honestly!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Goodquestion:
Where u mention what they wanted their men to be that has to do with individual choices not maturity. I love slim girls and that's my choice not some nonsense maturity stuff.

Slim rings a bell here too. People just have their peculiar preferences. OP's post looks like comic relief to me in view of his tone and language.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by ebosse(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.

"Quite accurate" is an understatement. This List is complete BS.

@op, just the way u say watching cartoons is a sign of immaturity that's how some girls will say playing video game is a sign of immaturity.

I LOVE cartoons as much as I love movies ( good once like justice league ,mulan & Hotel Transylvania) , I'm craaaazy about games, I'm a football fanatic , I party 1c in a blue moon , Use to be a fan of BBA , hellll yeah! I even watch telemundo once in a while!.

If this is being immature then I see myself being Immature forever! *its my life *

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mtcheew, pls give me some Frozen, Tarzan, The Lion King and i will watch a thousand times.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Extom:

Many are mad, few are roaming undecided

I see one..! grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
i love cartoons too.......
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Inaccurate list and bad spacing..did you type this at night?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
I love cartoon & d@ dsnt make me imature
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
AJ01:
I wonder y people say age don't matter well age matters in this because your maturity level grows as you
get older and have life experiences that shape you and give you perspective. So an immature 17 year old might not be the same kind of immature you'll find with an immature 25 year old. You can understand some of the immaturity you'll find with a 17 year old and know they'll grow out of it where as with a 25 year old girl if she's immature then she'll probably remain that way maybe into her 30's and maybe forever lol. grin.

1) she loves clubbing,parting,fun here fun there..GET A LIFE.undecided

2)More focused on the fantasy world..cinderella dis,barbie that ..awwww grow UP..

3) Perceives herself as a princess and believes people should treat her like so.

4) Banks on a guy to be her financial strategy..common on it should be considered a bonus not a life line.

5)Not bothered with anything domestic and is proud of the fact that she cannot cook or clean.

6)A girl wants attention, a woman wants respect. A girl wants to be adored by many A woman wants to be adored by one.

7)A girl plays game(hard to get) a woman dosen't she know want she want.

8.)A girl has a checklist that prioritizes superficial qualities above anything else. Here is an example of how this. checklist may look: Hot, popular, wears skinny jeans, over
6 feet tall, rich.. This is the checklist of what a woman may look for: High integrity, intelligent, kind, good communicator,emotionally available.

9)She loves cartoon so much..yea I said it.

10)Has a questionable hygiene..make sure you don't have a blind spot for this one..before you contact wetin doctor no know grin.

Agree with all except 9&10
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op sounds dumped and in pains. Lmao! Guess a small girl dumped ya.

Take heart!

Oh btw I LOvE cartoons, so phuck yo opinion!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Huh?

huh
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by sparkleboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
AJ01:
many of the things that children do we tend to grow out of. So, in general, when someone does something that they did as a kid in EXCESS, it's considered immature and childish
keep defending your rubbish post. crappy thread.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by arsetalks(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
She feels the guy should not be cooked for until she has been wived. Disown her. Too many idiots these days to be honest. One idiot who I felt was worth it wanted us to go on a date, I agreed a day to the D day she told me we should go to a Chinese resturant, never done that before but agreed and next was " you should be ready to spend at least 30k ooo".
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Solowande(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
Is he talkin abt u or girls?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by donbenie(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
It seems the op has a thing against cartoon lovers and decided to throw it in there just for the he!l of it,frankly I don't see the relationship between the point he's trying to convey and cartoon watching,am in my late thirties married for over 5 years and still enjoys me a matured well scripted cartoon,just like a good film,it depends on the quality and by the way,not all cartoons are made for children,there're many specifically designated for 18+years,so go figure..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.