Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (45408 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by yinkacruxzy: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
MzNelly:
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.
pls how do i know ure mature
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2014
yinkacruxzy:
pls how do i know ure mature
Is that a failed attempt at sarcasm?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by RaeMystix: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
MzNelly:

cheesy The pleasure is mine. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smart thinking
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
RaeMystix:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smart thinking
kiss
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by SenatorJames(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
AJ01:
I wonder y people say age don't matter well age matters in this because your maturity level grows as you
get older and have life experiences that shape you and give you perspective. So an immature 17 year old might not be the same kind of immature you'll find with an immature 25 year old. You can understand some of the immaturity you'll find with a 17 year old and know they'll grow out of it where as with a 25 year old girl if she's immature then she'll probably remain that way maybe into her 30's and maybe forever lol. grin.

1) she loves clubbing,parting,fun here fun there..GET A LIFE.undecided

2)More focused on the fantasy world..cinderella dis,barbie that ..awwww grow UP..

3) Perceives herself as a princess and believes people should treat her like so.

4) Banks on a guy to be her financial strategy..common on it should be considered a bonus not a life line.

5)Not bothered with anything domestic and is proud of the fact that she cannot cook or clean.

6)A girl wants attention, a woman wants respect. A girl wants to be adored by many A woman wants to be adored by one.

7)A girl plays game(hard to get) a woman dosen't she know want she want.

8.)A girl has a checklist that prioritizes superficial qualities above anything else. Here is an example of how this. checklist may look: Hot, popular, wears skinny jeans, over
6 feet tall, rich.. This is the checklist of what a woman may look for: High integrity, intelligent, kind, good communicator,emotionally available.

9)She loves cartoon so much..yea I said it.

10)Has a questionable hygiene..make sure you don't have a blind spot for this one..before you contact wetin doctor no know grin.
He/She begs for "likes" and "followers" on social media (facebook, twitter, nairaland etc)

He/She quote a long post to comment "k" on nairaland.

on a more serious note: being abusive on a slightest provocation.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by dam007(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2014
pellycute:
@OP..I love cartoons than anything..animations specially.. Try watchin Ratatouile,cars,frozen,mars need a mom,bee movie,the lorax..cnt mention all...try readin stuffs on cartoons.. Dey spend 24hour to make a second of a cartoon..imagine a cartoon of 2hrs... cartoons ve nd wil always b my numbr 1.
damn right girl! A huge fan too!, likes of Croods, ice Age, Wall.E Rio! Heading to the cinema After work on Friday to see 7th Dwarf.. Wonna Come??
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by pellycute(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
dam007:
damn right girl! A huge fan too!, likes of Croods, ice Age, Wall.E Rio! Heading to the cinema After work on Friday to see 7th Dwarf.. Wonna Come??
wud ve loved to..but I'll b busy on dah very day..' Enjoy nd watch for two..lol
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by dam007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
pellycute:
wud ve loved to..but I'll b busy on dah very day..' Enjoy nd watch for two..lol
Aaii sweetzz we'll catch up some other time then yeah?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by pellycute(f): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
dam007:
Aaii sweetzz we'll catch up some other time then yeah?
yes,sure!
smiley
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by dam007(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
pellycute:
yes,sure!
smiley

GOt the Mail!??
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by pellycute(f): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
dam007:
GOt the Mail!??
YES!...nd replied
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by amofum(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Unfortunately I'm not up to 40yrs of age but I'll give an arm for a woman who'll sit down with me after work on friday and play FIFA15 and on saturday still beat me on the lawn tennis court. When she's watching her cartoons, I'll gladly sit and watch. My point is she might just have that one weak spot, we all do.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by cutemoses(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.

I just tire oo...what has cartoon got to do with immaturity...? You cant get a better dose of laugh from anything more than cartoons. This nigga has got to be from the stone age.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by folaberinjo: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2015
The cartoon point just made the write a stupid (slow thinker) one!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
Playing video games takes my mind of women or konji. So I wonder what's immature about that.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
justmag:
If you think watching cartoon is childish then I wonder what you think about men and women playing Playstation or Xbox? And yes some cartoons and animations have great story lines! For example! The boondocks is a cartoon that's rated mature and I am pretty sure parents won't want their children watching that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.