Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark (20696 Views)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by rhames(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is the worst enemy of his own people. grin
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by toyecoach(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
You are right Chief ,Nigerians will kill President JEG with their votes especially those that are tired and hate ;massive unemployment,corruption,impunity,corruption,nepotism,divisions,persecution,insecurity,deceits,lawlessness,hardships.
NE is not Nigeria problem but. leadership

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
What will APC gain killing President Jonathan when theres a high probability that he might be defeated at the polls?
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by lordmayor4(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Someone should please shut this oldie up for the last time....
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
cocoduck:
These APC People self. ah ah
Look you don't play politics by abusing the president. Edwin Clark has every right to be worried about GEJ's safety, because the way and leaders abuse and talk about him is very very uncivilized. when they abuse him, they feel good but when any of GEJ's supporters talk back, the person has committed a mortal sin. Just read the comments above by apc boys and you will marvel at how animalistic they are. What exactly did the man say that is bad or wrong? Going by the way you people abuse GEJ. you have change your ways and act civilized for once, you don't have the monopoly of abuses or violence.

I thought I was the only one who could sense their animalistic indulgence in cases like this..

The APC supporters oft time act like their leader...GMB...whom after losing on the court case on last presidential election threatened to shed blood come 2015 if he loses this forthcoming election...

My question is... Are this people not reasonable to see what GBM is up to? Why would GMB so desperate to seat as a president if he doesn't have bad intentions? Why would he threaten to shed blood if he loses? Like seriously... APC supporters are doomed to GMB's spell....

What baffles me more is seeing even the southerners support GMB upon what GEJ had done for them...

For a country like ours to develop...it'll be a phenomenal thing...it'll take time, effort, support and commitment from every one of us...

Most times I blame GEJ for being so quiet as to let foolishh governors to utter vulgar words on press... Who's fashola to challenge GEJ...even abusing him... During OBj..the only person that summoned courage to abuse OBJ was Atiku and even at that...he shut him up...

But I strongly believe he will take austerity measures in his second term and trash this mess onez and for all..
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
cocoduck:
These APC People self. ah ah
Look you don't play politics by abusing the president. Edwin Clark has every right to be worried about GEJ's safety, because the way and leaders abuse and talk about him is very very uncivilized. when they abuse him, they feel good but when any of GEJ's supporters talk back, the person has committed a mortal sin. Just read the comments above by apc boys and you will marvel at how animalistic they are. What exactly did the man say that is bad or wrong? Going by the way you people abuse GEJ. you have change your ways and act civilized for once, you don't have the monopoly of abuses or violence.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by mikolo80: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gbawe:
This is very careless talk from Clark. It will only heat up an already very hot polity. No one is planning to assassinate a President Nigerians themselves are ready to take out with their vote.
thats his plan,to dabaru everything
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

Rather why are you so foolish

I'm sure you believe Twitter activist Midget rufai, Chibuzor Amaechi or Kwakwasiya saying jonathan is plotting to eliminate them right or that Jonathan is training 1 million sniper?

This is the same double standard and hypocrisy of apc cyber rodent that irritates me.

@post.

Clark should stfu and focus, in sane society, people like clark, annenih, Jang, tukur won't be seen in public at this age let alone involve themselves in active politics

Thank you sirree!
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt:
are u serious?? last time I checked,Nigeria Was doing better till GEJ or are u trying to tell us he switched parties??

The last time you checked? Like seriously...u checked through the windows of hell....

How "better" was OBJ's time? What was his greatest achievement? What happened during IBB's time?

How "better" was IBB's time?

How "better" was ur BUHARSHIT's time?

Mehhnnn....relax... GEJ is ur worst nightmare and ur best leader EVER!
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt:
Lol Go study more. I know why you still think the way you think. you never had the opportunity of having A Masters Degree Holder in Linguistics Teach you English Language.

Totally whacked and out of point....
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
foxxynik:

Totally whacked and out of point....
an unwhack point please.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by gbodimowo(m): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2014
lari03:
According to Saharareporters, a coffin arrived PDP secretariat in Abuja yesterday, very soon the intended owner will occupy it.

I love those guya
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Gbawe:
This is very careless talk from Clark. It will only heat up an already very hot polity. No one is planning to assassinate a President Nigerians themselves are ready to take out with their vote.

I wont be so quick to discard it as careless talk...remember the way PDP's Lagos candidate Funsho Williams was murdered in cold blood..it is known that he would given Fashola a run for his money probably even defeat him in the election....yet he was eliminated...everyone says it in hushed whispers till today yet nothing has happened...I can only tell GEJ to be careful of these political goons.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Pennywise(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2014
PDP is a den of murderers. Everyone knows that. They are loyal only to themselves and their stomach.

This might be a grand plan to get clueless Jonathan off the stage bc they have Lost faith in his ability to win the next election which is crucial to securing the loot of 6yrs of unbridled corruption.

Now who is the fall guy in all these? The opposition APC or better still the power hungry 'core North'. A few years ago perhaps this could have made sense among the southern elite. But now it's just a statement from a faction of PDP with an uncertain motive.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by shomutuski(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2014
patrickmuf:
Empty vessel...
. Broo! Imagine, even the angels are rejoicing his stupidity! What is he trying to pass out-" who would be the govern". What's the meaning of this?. Olodo idiot. You share the same DNA with jonathan indeed. The correct word is who would be left to govern.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2014
acenazt:
an unwhack point please.

This totally whack...

You never had the opportunity of
having A Masters Degree Holder in Linguistics
Teach you English Language.

What are u insinuating?
That he doesn't have the master's degree? Or that he doesn't have the opportunity to meet someone with a master's degree to teach him linguistic?

You're pointless...more like Buhari's poor political ambitions!
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
foxxynik:

This totally whack...

What are u insinuating?
That he doesn't have the master's degree? Or that he doesn't have the opportunity to meet someone with a master's degree to teach him linguistic?

You're pointless...more like Buhari's poor political ambitions!
I am not insinuating anything just Stating a Fact. His use of the English language is awfully Bad.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2014
shomutuski:
. The correct word is who would be left to govern.

And you've got the DNA of a goat... Same as Buhari...
You posted "word" and dropped "words"...

Bushari...Monkey-ari....goat-ari..No-sense-ari
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2014
acenazt:
I am not insinuating anything just Stating a Fact. His use of the English language is awfully Bad.

Same with urs....
Nobody knows it all....if at any point someone typically drop a typography.....it doesn't make the person a fool...it could be some psychological instability....
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Hamsaini: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
kokoA:
This people never stop taking ogogoro.. Even at old age. Smh.
hahahahahahahahahaha............ooh my God Chaii
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by isrecole: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is the time for ALL patriotic Nigerians irrespective of political affliations. The kind of oppositionwe have in Nigeria today is a destructive one,an oppositionwhich is aimed at pulling down the government so that they attain power and this is not good for the Country. The utterances of Amaechi,Tinubu,Kwankwanso and even Oyegun are capable of setting the Country on fire. The desperation of the opposition is pervasive and the Freedom of speech as enshrined in the Constitution is already being abused and there must be a check. My advice to politicians in the opposition is to borrow from the kind of robust and constructive criticisms we had during the time of Awolowo,who would criticize the government and profer alternative measures. The opposition of today is not progressive at all!!!!!!
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by laimo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pennywise:
PDP is a den of murderers. Everyone knows that. They are loyal only to themselves and their stomach.

This might be a grand plan to get clueless Jonathan off the stage bc they have Lost faith in his ability to win the next election which is crucial to securing the loot of 6yrs of unbridled corruption.

Now who is the fall guy in all these? The opposition APC or better still the power hungry 'core North'. A few years ago perhaps this could have made sense among the southern elite. But now it's just a statement from a faction of PDP with an uncertain motive.
Everyone in Lagos knows that Funsho Williams was whacked by murderers in the nest of killers.('Nest of killers' is interchangeable with pdp).
We whisper it in hushed tones.The police belongs to pdp,they can use it with impunity.
And pdp governorship aspirants were arrested after Funsho Williams' death. Need I say more.pdp police arresting pdp killers.Classic.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by sandraokosun: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
ok smpathy talk abi. You now know otouke 2015 na im sure pass, na make una wan soften naijans mind make them nor linch una
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by enoqueen: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
which kain foolish talk be this. well if una like make una kill all una self and even family join, he no consign me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay / Seyi Makinde Flouts Quarantine Act, Attends Event A Day After Returning From US / Senate Mourns 120 Nigerians Killed By Bandits In Sokoto Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.